Live stream of Trumps 4th July Extravaganza

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why was Crispus Attucks not mentioned in the speech?  For what it's  worth I thought this was his most non partisan speech.  But Attucks should have been right there with the George Washington's.   By the way I favored Marine One and the Ospreys  over all other aircraft.  Instead of aircraft it would have been cool to see each branch in their revolutionary uniforms.  

Crispus Attacks in a speech about U.S. ndependence neded to be mentioned.  

He did mention the airports we took from the British, does that count?

• Haha 3

Just now, noonereal said:

I think it right and proper honoring our veterans on Veteran's Day. I think it right and proper honoring the military members who have passed on Memorial Day. 

There is no need for this shit on the 4th of July.

The speech was completely militaristic. And let's not forget that your orange god that so admires the military now was a draft dodger. He scoffed at the idea of representing our country in uniform. 

His dad did not serve, he did not serve, his kids did not serve his uncles and aunts did not serve. 

You are being played for a fool. 

If you dullards think that he appreciates our men in uniform, past or present, you are willfully ignorant. 

Stop your Bedwetting. 

It was nothing like a May Day or Bastille Day parade. 

And served or not, it was Trump who finally got meaningful changes made for the health care of our vets. 

Get off Rick Maddow's dick for awhile and think. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He did mention the airports we took from teh British, does that count?

No mention of this Patriot either.  Look him up.  Gunny on  point with this history thing.  Like I said in another topic I can go to to toe about my culture.  I thought his speech was pretty good though.

James Armistead Lafayette.  Look him up

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think it right and proper honoring our veterans on Veteran's Day. I think it right and proper honoring the military members who have passed on Memorial Day. 

There is no need for this shit on the 4th of July.

The speech was completely militaristic. And let's not forget that your orange god that so admires the military now was a draft dodger. He scoffed at the idea of representing our country in uniform. 

His dad did not serve, he did not serve, his kids did not serve his uncles and aunts did not serve. 

You are being played for a fool. 

If you dullards think that he appreciates our men in uniform, past or present, you are willfully ignorant. 

What service did you serve in? Where was your duty station? 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Does race have to be injected into everything? 

I personally feel that not mentioning Crispus Attucks in a conversation about the Revolutionary war is the equivalent of talking about the evolution of basketball and not mentioning Dr. James Naismith.  I think leaving out things like this gives others a false impression of history.  He is in fact an essential element along with James Armistead Lafayette.   I immediately upon the speech was waiting to hear their names.   if this was about Patriots you would be hard pressed to find 2 more patriotic American's than those 2. Would you disagree.  what's rich you ask if race have to be injected when this whole thread is two groups going back and forth over politics.  The question should be why is politics always interjected in topics.  I do believe a Democrat would have mentioned those 2. So I just made it political sir and that should now make my mention of those 2 Patriots acceptable.  Did you see where I said I liked his speech for the most part?  Even the part where he tried to fix his previous Frederick Douglass gaffe.  If you mentioned he left out WASHINGTON i would not think you injected race.  Because I was indoctrinated to admire him since age 6 as most others were.  when I hear why should race be interjected is a means to silence some truth.  I don't do well with that as you can tell sir. 🤣

27 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What service did you serve in? Where was your duty station? 

As much as I try to occasionally look through the “other lenses”, I just can’t figure out for the life of me how these clowns come up with these concepts of Trump “in this for himself”, “doesn’t care about vets”, and shit like that. How can one not enjoy what we saw yesterday? Some planes did a few fu king flyovers ...been doing them since forever. Mind-boggling, bro. Hate fuels the drive of this left monster. Clearly. 

• Like 1

James Armistead Lafayette (born 1748[1] or 1760[2] – died 1830[1] or 1832)[2] was an enslaved African American who served the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War under the Marquis de Lafayette. As a double agent, he was responsible for reporting the activities of Benedict Arnold – after he had defected to the British – and of Lord Cornwallis during the run-up to the Battle of Yorktown. He fed the British false information while disclosing very accurate and detailed accounts to the Americans.

A True Patriot during the Revolutionary war.  Yet be honest how many of You knew of him till I mentioned him.  And if you don't like it that says more about your ignorance than my knowledge.  I am injecting your History as well as mine. 

Image result for James Armistead Lafayette

Peace.  Again I liked President Trump's speech.  He even mentioned Lord Cornwallis during the speech.  Ironic to say the least. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I personally feel that not mentioning Crispus Attucks in a conversation about the Revolutionary war is the equivalent of talking about the evolution of basketball and not mentioning Dr. James Naismith.  I think leaving out things like this gives others a false impression of history.  He is in fact an essential element along with James Armistead Lafayette.   I immediately upon the speech was waiting to hear their names.   if this was about Patriots you would be hard pressed to find 2 more patriotic American's than those 2. Would you disagree.  what's rich you ask if race have to be injected when this whole thread is two groups going back and forth over politics.  The question should be why is politics always interjected in topics.  I do believe a Democrat would have mentioned those 2. So I just made it political sir and that should now make my mention of those 2 Patriots acceptable.  Did you see where I said I liked his speech for the most part?  Even the part where he tried to fix his previous Frederick Douglass gaffe.  If you mentioned he left out WASHINGTON i would not think you injected race.  Because I was indoctrinated to admire him since age 6 as most others were.  when I hear why should race be interjected is a means to silence some truth.  I don't do well with that as you can tell sir. 🤣

Your hate for the man drives you to scrutinize his speech to find something that you hated. 

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Your hate for the man drives you to scrutinize his speech to find something that you hated. 

Are you high?  Just Damn.  You have never ever heard me say I hate him nor do you see posts of me disparaging him.  What part of I liked his speech for the most part did you not absorb?  So the first person killed for our Freedom was not worth mentioning?  Just Damn

You're a Party Hack for sure. 

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It’s an implied hate!

Implied by the fact that's your warped interpretation of me stating that an essential part of the context of his speech was not mentioned.  That's like you telling your kids where they came from and not mentioning your Father.  I will assure you some one else's concept of my thoughts have never deterred me  But I do appreciate your false narrative to deflect.  I notice you haven't called me a lie about Attucks or Lafayette and their contributions to our Freedom from British tyranny.  So it's implied that you hate them both.  See how that works.  

I'm Gunny and 100% support the above statements.  😎  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I’m sure this attucks fellow means a lot to you, but attacking the Presidents non political speech because he wasn’t mentioned, is just hateful!

Lots of names weren't mentioned. 

Some people just can't help themselves. 

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

As much as I try to occasionally look through the “other lenses”, I just can’t figure out for the life of me how these clowns come up with these concepts of Trump “in this for himself”, “doesn’t care about vets”, and shit like that. How can one not enjoy what we saw yesterday? Some planes did a few fu king flyovers ...been doing them since forever. Mind-boggling, bro. Hate fuels the drive of this left monster. Clearly. 

Find me a Veteran that didn’t like when a Military plane did a fly by above them while  in middle of desert and it’ll be a demoRat...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

No mention of this Patriot either.  Look him up.  Gunny on  point with this history thing.  Like I said in another topic I can go to to toe about my culture.  I thought his speech was pretty good though.

James Armistead Lafayette.  Look him up

I didn’t watch any of this as I was to busy enjoying cold beers, good food and family swimming but if Trump did use the few men you listed in his speech, the crazy demoRats would say he’s doing it to politic, or he is racist or he doesn’t really know who they are or that he’s racist or that ....

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I didn’t watch any of this as I was to busy enjoying cold beers, good food and family swimming but if Trump did use the few men you listed in his speech, the crazy demoRats would say he’s doing it to politic, or he is racist or he doesn’t really know who they are or that he’s racist or that ....

I wasn't disparaging the speech and I feel both parties are pretty unhinged to say the least.  His speech was non partisan the 1st time I can say that and it's not about black people hell he mentioned more black people in that speech than probably any President in decades.  I was pointing out I don't know how those 2 Patriots were left out and whoever helped write that speech missed two giants.  For instance he mentioned Harriet Tubman, MLK, Frederick Douglass and gave a shout out to one of the original members of the Greensboro sit-ins who he had in attendance.  Who did great things but from a Revolutionary perspective I don't give them more credence over the two I mentioned.   If people are complaining about the speech it's because of Party loyalty and that's sad.  Pointing out historical figures is in fact History.   Notice I was accused of hating him by mentioning them being left out and injecting race.  So damn silly.  Hell Crispus Attucks was just as much a Native American as he was a black Man. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I’m sure this attucks fellow means a lot to you, but attacking the Presidents non political speech because he wasn’t mentioned, is just hateful!

I can't help myself because I am not ignorant. 🤣 Show me one line where I attacked his speech.  Can you talk about the automobile and not mention Mr. Ford?  No you would look a bit ignorant.  Again I don't do well with others tutelage of what I should think.  Was Attucks important or not?  By you calling him this Attucks fellow tells me all I need to know of your understanding of the Revolution. 

You even put his last name in Lower Case.   Implied hate right.   He means as much to me as that washington fellow does to You 🤣

This is who that Attucks Fellow was: 

Widely regarded as the first person killed in the Boston Massacre and thus the first American killed in the American Revolution.

When you mention the early American Presidents do you start with James Monroe 🤣 and not mention washington.  Hell we need Monroe that dude belonged to the Democratic-Republican Party,  that would cause all you Party Hacks damn heads to explode today. 😂 

Color me a cynic but I don't think you would have the same angst if I mentioned he left out Benedict Arnold or Benjamin Franklin.

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and you clowns want to be in the USSR and watch your military on display to make you feel manly??...LOL.."speak softly and carry and big stick"...😉

Damn but you are a complete embarrassment. 

You really have go way above and beyond full retard to even think for a moment that yesterday's event was even remotely close to a May Day parade. 

I don't think there's a word in the lexicon that can begin to touch upon how stupid you are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

The man said our Air Force took the airports during the Revolutionary war. I could be wrong but I don't think man was flying back then. 

People need to stop making excuses for this pretender.

Hopefully all 57 states vote against him... amirite, Scottnut? xD

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

^^..LOL...glad it rained on his parade....and on all the clowns there supporting him....O.o

of course you do, you lump of shit. America be damned as long as Trump fails. I would give aid to a pink o commie before i pissed on you if you were on fire. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1