Racist garbage

Nolebull813

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Business only runs on sound business decisions...

Those that don't, don't stay in business...

I'm sure you might find some example of some jackass somewhere discriminating,

but that in no way changes how real business works.

now your talking KKK ?... this REALLY must not be your day..

This is what you said..,,

In the 60s it wasn’t business,<<it most certainly was 🤣   it was discriminatory. <<no it was... what was your only claimed term again? oh that's right... Disparate impact yes.....which is certainly not the same as 'discriminatory'

You talked out of your ass as usual and stated it was a business decision in the 60s and not a discriminatory one.

the KKK comment was sarcasm get over yourself, you see the gotdamn emoji!  

On 7/8/2019 at 10:25 AM, Horsefly said:

This is what you said..,,

In the 60s it wasn’t business,<<it most certainly was 🤣   it was discriminatory. <<no it was... what was your only claimed term again? oh that's right... Disparate impact yes.....which is certainly not the same as 'discriminatory'

You talked out of your ass as usual and stated it was a business decision in the 60s and not a discriminatory one.

No YOU talk out of your ass...in the 60's the Polish guy that owned my home in Paterson was discriminated against just as much by it, as the Russian dude who owned the house next door...

Yes you are talking out of yer

giphy.gif

PS. what happened? Did all those articles you read happen to leave that part out???

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

No YOU talk out of your ass...in the 60's the Polish guy that owned my home in Paterson was discriminated against just as much by it, as the Russian dude who owned the house next door...

Yes you are talking out of yer

giphy.gif

PS. what happened? Did all those articles you read happen to leave that part out???

There were no suburban deed restrictions for whites.   You think incidental individual racism is the same as systemic or institutional.  😂.

My articles spoke on systemic/institutional racism. You clearly don’t know the difference 

On 7/8/2019 at 10:35 AM, Horsefly said:

There were no suburban deed restrictions for whites of any kind.  Again show policy or stfu!  

Ok so now that you have been schooled in the oxymoronic "Racial redlining"  topic...

On 7/8/2019 at 10:05 AM, Horsefly said:

You weren’t RACIALLY redlined.  That’s the topic...remember? 

You want to move on to deed restrictions?  uhmmm ok...

Deed restrictions have been placed on EVERYTHING to include ALL SORTS of crazy crap...like you would never believe...

It's basically a documented agreement by any two individuals determining use....

How do they work you ask?  Well they only work if they can be held up in a court of law...

And all those discriminatory religious, sexual orientation, racial, etc made up agreements do not hold up in a court of law (and have not for decades) so your argument there has been dead for a couple generations now...

PS: so back peddling won't help...

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: who's ignoring the real "policy", and real current laws?  Some people call that blind ignorance...

You really are simple.  I’m talking systemic and institutional racism not individual and incidental.  

I’m addressing policies the fed gov placed on home builders limiting selling to blacks specifically.  

On 7/8/2019 at 10:35 AM, Horsefly said:

There were no suburban deed restrictions for whites of any kind.  Again show policy or stfu!  

What about white Jews?  100% wrong yet again???

Really not your day today...……..is it?

See what 'blinded by color' does?

giphy.gif

On 7/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, Horsefly said:

You really are simple.  I’m talking systemic and institutional racism nor individual and incidental.  

OH you mean like the institutionalized racism against whites that exist in our laws today?

That's a great topic...

Certainly easier than trying to say that in the 60's, the government was institutionally racist....

Yes maybe you should try giving that one a whirl....

But seeing as it's 'not your day'.....maybe you should read some more 'racist articles' first...

Just now, Troll said:

OH you mean like the institutionalized racism against whites that exist in our laws today?

That's a great topic...

Certainly easier than trying to say that in the 60's, the government was institutionally racist....

Yes maybe you should try giving that one a whirl....

But seeing as it's 'not your day'.....maybe you should read some more 'racist articles' first...

Show me where this existed troll?  These are the systemic housing policies 

“...At the same time, the FHA was subsidizing builders who were mass-producing entire subdivisions for whites — with the requirement that none of the homes be sold to African-Americans.”

On 7/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, Horsefly said:

Show me where this existed troll?  These are the systemic housing policies 

“...At the same time, the FHA was subsidizing builders who were mass-producing entire subdivisions for whites — with the requirement that none of the homes be sold to African-Americans.”

Where?

It was part of the "new deal" in 1933.....

you seem to be back peddling further and further now 🤔 ….

….to prove some point that does not exist today. 

CLUE:  You aren't the only one to have practices go against you in the past, Orientals, Native Americans, Jews, etc. have all endured similar with many being much more recent...

Which brings us to Today......where here in the 'current world' it is only 'institutionally legal' to discriminate against whites...

Would you like the current Philly laws on minority vs majority hiring and business requirements for example???

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Where?

It was part of the "new deal" in 1933.....

you seem to be back peddling further and further now 🤔 ….

….to prove some point that does not exist today. 

CLUE:  You aren't the only one to have practices go against you in the past, Orientals, Native Americans, Jews, etc. have all endured similar with many being much more recent...

Which brings us to Today......where here in the 'current world' it is only 'institutionally legal' to discriminate against whites...

Would you like the current Philly laws on minority vs majority hiring and business requirements for example???

it started in 33 under the new deal and existed until the FHA of 1968.  This is the second time I've had to tell you. 

You are lost on this subject anyways, so go ahead and entertain me,  tell me about the philly laws.  

On 7/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, Horsefly said:

it started in 33 under the new deal and existed until the FHA of 1968.  This is the second time I've had to tell you. <<<actually you just sound perturbed that I got the question right 🤣

I'm lost on this subject anyways, <<<FIFY so go ahead and entertain me,  tell me about the philly laws. <<<sure see below 

It's written in Philadelphia bylaws that many city contracts can ONLY be given to "minority owned" business...

"Institutionalized Racism" at it's best...

So apparently Today, it is only legal to discriminate against the majority....in this case....White.

You got anything that can top that one... Today?

I can easily point to 'institutionalized racism' today.....how about you?

Got anything better than 1933? 

It's written in Philadelphia bylaws that many city contracts can ONLY be given to "minority owned" business...

"Institutionalized Racism" at it's best...

So apparently Today, it is only legal to discriminate against the majority....in this case....White.

You got anything that can top that one... Today?

I can easily point to 'institutionalized racism' today.....how about you?

Got anything better than 1933? 

Post link.   I'd like to read for myself.  

but here are a few questions, who is considered a minority, all protected groups to include white WOMEN?  Can a white male be in partnership with a minority and qualify? 

On 7/8/2019 at 11:47 AM, Horsefly said:

Post link.   I'd like to read for myself.  

but here are a few questions, who is considered a minority, all protected groups to include white WOMEN?  Can a white male be in partnership with a minority and qualify? 

Great catch....I will have to modify my statement to indicate "Healthy White Males only"  institutionalized racism....

And here is a 'Qualifications' link....

https://www.phila.gov/documents/certification-agencies-for-minority-women-disabled-owned-businesses/

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

Great catch....I will have to modify my statement to indicate "Healthy White Males only"  institutionalized racism....

And here is a 'Qualifications' link....

https://www.phila.gov/documents/certification-agencies-for-minority-women-disabled-owned-businesses/

This isn't much unless I'm overlooking something.  but where does it say they will ONLY contract out with minority businesses?  This is a link on how to become certified and they encourage minority businesses to do so.  

Nevermind, here is additional infomation on their contracts.  It's far from what you are implying.  

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/local_news/black--minority-owned-businesses-could-win-more-city-contracts/article_6739e66f-74ad-5c36-bcae-58ec7af15b14.html

On 7/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, Horsefly said:

This isn't much unless I'm overlooking something.  but where does it say they will ONLY contract out with minority businesses?  This is a link on how to become certified and they encourage minority businesses to do so.  

Yes I thought you could drill down from the link …..but it is a 'government website' 🙄 so apparently not.  It simply states they do it, and where to get certified.

Really all you need to know is THIS quote..."Once certified and registered, M/W/DSBEs receive preference in the City contracting process." taken from this link: https://www.phila.gov/services/business-self-employment/register-as-a-minority-woman-or-disabled-owned-business/

In practice, if you don't have the 'minority certification' you don't get the contract or business (unless they have no other options)....and the city assumes legal protection by their "institutionally racist" policies as written.  Many contracts are simply declared not available to a non-minority owned company.  

Modern day Institutionalized Racism at it's best.

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes I thought you could drill down from the link …..but it is a 'government website' 🙄 so apparently not.  It simply states they do it, and where to get certified.

Really all you need to know is THIS quote..."Once certified and registered, M/W/DSBEs receive preference in the City contracting process." taken from this link: https://www.phila.gov/services/business-self-employment/register-as-a-minority-woman-or-disabled-owned-business/

In practice, if you don't have the 'minority certification' you don't get the contract or business (unless they have no other options)....and the city assumes legal protection by their "institutionally racist" policies as written.  Many contracts are simply declared not available to a non-minority owned company.  

Modern day Institutionalized Racism at it's best.

Here's a link in whats happening.  Bottomline, they are wanting to streamline the RFP process so that smaller, local and/or minority businesses have more access.  Now, if you are small, white (male)  and local you also can benefit. They didn't mention they are going sole source with minority businesses exclusively.  

Most of the current city contracts go to white owned businesses, its in the first sentence

https://www.phillytrib.com/news/local_news/black--minority-owned-businesses-could-win-more-city-contracts/article_6739e66f-74ad-5c36-bcae-58ec7af15b14.html

preference doesn't mean exclusive.  Also, white DISABLED males are a protected group. 

On 7/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, Horsefly said:

Here's a link in whats happening. <<I know what's happening, I live here remember? Bottomline, they are wanting to streamline the process so that smaller, local and minority businesses have more access. <<Yes they are pushing harder and trying to streamline the process to favor minorities...also to include smaller contracts to enhance the racist process Now, if you are small, white (male)  and local you also benefit. <<<LOLOLOL can't help with the BS can you?  So getting shut out of business due to their skin color, sex, and health helps them? 🤣sure it does...

Most of the current city contracts go to shitesm its in the first sentence<<a very bad rationalization for bad behavior

I post the City links and standards, and you post newspaper opinion propaganda and rationalization?... OK

So what's your rationalization for this "institutionalized racism" ???

I sure hope you are not standing pat on "Most of the current city contracts go to shitesm".....

Got any other good rationalizations???

1 minute ago, Troll said:

I post the City links and standards, and you post newspaper opinion propaganda and rationalization?... OK

I sure hope you are not standing pat on "Most of the current city contracts go to shitesm".....

Here are their standards ...

Changes in how we award contracts

Beginning in fiscal year 2020, the City will require more robust scoring criteria for our requests for proposals (RFPs). In addition to a company’s experience, price, and work quality, we also will weight new factors:

• Is the company locally owned?
  • Is the firm a disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE)? This means the company is owned and operated by people who historically have been left behind economically and socially.

City Council is working to advance the Local Business Purchasing Initiative (LBPI) so that more City contract money stays with Philly-based companies.

The LBPI would increase the maximum contract amount, from $34,000 to $100,000, if awarded to a local business; it also increases the contract amount for non-local businesses from $34,000 to $75,000. This initiative, if passed as a ballot measure, will simplify the contracting process for local businesses.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:31 PM, Horsefly said:

Here are their standards ...

Changes in how we award contracts

Beginning in fiscal year 2020, the City will require more robust scoring criteria for our requests for proposals (RFPs). In addition to a company’s experience, price, and work quality, we also will weight new factors:

• Is the company locally owned?
  • Is the firm a disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE)? This means the company is owned and operated by people who historically have been left behind economically and socially.

City Council is working to advance the Local Business Purchasing Initiative (LBPI) so that more City contract money stays with Philly-based companies.

The LBPI would increase the maximum contract amount, from $34,000 to $100,000, if awarded to a local business; it also increases the contract amount for non-local businesses from $34,000 to $75,000. This initiative, if passed as a ballot measure, will simplify the contracting process for local businesses.

Yes we know how it works....

So what is YOUR rationalization for favoring one business over another based on race???

And shutting out others based on race...

Got any???

I might even settle for some current laws restricting Blacks by their color.....

Got any of those either?

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

The rationalization are the actual facts.  You've missed again, an RFP is not a guarantee of a contract, only the opportunity to place a bid and COMPETE.  

sole source allows you to bypass budding  under the idea that only one vendor can provide services,  that's not what they are talking about, 

Yes we know how it works....

So what is YOUR rationalization for favoring one business over another based on race???

And shutting out others based on race...

Got any???

I might even settle for some current laws restricting Blacks by their color.....

Got any of those either?

They aren't shutting out a race, they give out contracts on bids.

white women and white disabled males and females are a part of the target group. Also local small businesses are a target regardless of race.  It's right here under their new weighted scoring.  😂 

On 7/8/2019 at 12:35 PM, Horsefly said:

The rationalization are the actual facts.  You've missed again, an RFP is not a guarantee of a contract, only the opportunity to place a bid and COMPETE.  

sole source allows you to bypass budding  under the idea that only one vendor can provide services,  that's not what they are talking about, 

Who missed? What they are talking about was clearly posted...and straight from the city's mouth...

quote..."Once certified and registered, M/W/DSBEs receive preference in the City contracting process."

That's the 'actual facts'

Trying to say they or you are talking about something else, will not help you in your rationalization of the above statement...

On 7/8/2019 at 12:38 PM, Horsefly said:

They aren't shutting out a race,<<Uhhmmmmm yes they are...the male portion anyway  they give out contracts on bids.<<<yes to preferenced groups based on skin color among other things

white women and white disabled males and females are a part of the target group.<<<Yes we narrowed it down to "healthy white males" being discriminated against 👍 Also local small businesses are a target regardless of race. <<so what? that justifies....nothing   It's right here under their new weighted scoring.  😂 <<you mean you even read how they do it, and STILL don't comprehend anything yet??? 

not your day...is it...