Racist garbage

Nolebull813

Just now, Troll said:

Who missed? What they are talking about was clearly posted...and straight from the city's mouth...

quote..."Once certified and registered, M/W/DSBEs receive preference in the City contracting process."

That's the 'actual facts'

Trying to say they you are talking about something else, will not help you in your rationalization of the above statement...

Preference doesn't mean guarantee,  you have to understand how contracts are made. A Request For Proposal is an invitation to submit a bid and you compete.   That's a fact and they stated that. All this does is create an opportunity to compete the same as the federal government.

You still have ignored that white women and white men and women that are disabled are a protected group and CAN benefit from this policy

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

not your day...is it...

You  are getting boring.  Once again, white males that are disabled are a protected group.  They are targeting local, small businesses (regardless of race)No group is exclusively awarded the contracts.   That's why a majority of their current contracts are with white busInesses. Those are the facts. 

You thought you had a silver bullet on white racism and you got nothing...

youre an empty barrel huh troll?  😂 

i literally just looked up this subject TODAY and have already kicked your ass on the facts and have a better grasp of what is going on.    

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2019 at 12:49 PM, Horsefly said:

Preference doesn't mean guarantee, <<<No but when applied to color, it is racist by color (whether they get the job or not even). you have to understand how contracts are made. <<no maybe you do...duh. A Request For Proposal is an invitation to submit a bid and you compete.  <<<and minorities are given preference....you seem to have left that bit out... That's a fact and they stated that.<<<They sure did!!! All this does is create an opportunity to compete the same as the federal government.<<<AND eliminate certain groups from that very same opportunity.....leaving the stuff you don't like out again???

You still have ignored that white women and white men and women that are disabled are a protected group and CAN benefit from this policy<<<and you have still ignored the "institutionalized racism" right in your face...

So when are you ever going to get to the point where you try to rationalize it?

You still trying to claim it's not racist or discriminatory, with race as a qualifier?

On 7/8/2019 at 12:52 PM, Horsefly said:

You  are getting boring.  Once again, white males that are disabled are a protected group.  They are targeting local, small businesses (regardless of race)No group is exclusively awarded the contracts.   That's why a majority of their current contracts are with white busInesses. Those are the facts. 

You thought you had a silver bullet on white racism and you got nothing...

youre an empty barrel huh troll?  😂 

i literally just looked up this subject TODAY and have already kicked your ass on the facts and have a better grasp of what is going on.    

Yes "boring"....time for you to exit, as you have no rationalization for priority given to race...

as "institutionally written"....

Empty barrel much?

giphy.gif

All you have posted is personal attacks, denial, and lack any justification...

….but of course you think you kicked my ass 🤣

giphy.gif

yes fairly boring when you bring nothing to the table...

oh...except how you "THINK" it's done to blacks 🙄

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

So when are you ever going to get to the point where you try to rationalize it?

You still trying to claim it's not racist or discriminatory, with race as a qualifier?

The rationalization is you swung and missed....again.  Certain whites are still included as a protected group which I had to remind you of. (You then wanted to move your goalpost claim on discrimination.  Smh)  

The reality is white disabled men and women are a target.  White women regardless of disability.  What do they have in common? WHITENESS.  And on top of that, small local businesses are a target.....regardless of race.  This is not the case to fall on your sword over, it's clearly not the anti white policy you thought it was.    

far cry different where there were no exceptions for blacks under segregation.  

On 7/8/2019 at 1:08 PM, Horsefly said:

The rationalization is you swung and missed....again.  Certain whites are still included as a protected group which I had to remind you of. (You then wanted to move your goalpost claim on discrimination.  Smh)  

The reality is white disabled men and women are a target.  White women regardless of disability.  What do they have in common? WHITENESS.  And on top of that, small local businesses are a target.....regardless of race,  

far cry different where there were no exceptions for blacks under segregation.  

Bad logic...

So you have no issues If someone else decides we should target whites (and include disabled blacks, but no others) and only hand out jobs to them???

That's cool right? 

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Bad logic...

So you have no issues If someone else decides we should target whites (and include disabled blacks, but no others) and only hand out jobs to them???

That's cool right? 

Why won't you slow down and actually read something about this subject before engaging.  

their goal is 35% of contracts to be awarded to the targeted groups not ALL of them as you ignorantly stated above.

Ive learned a lot from what I've found, but I'm not going to continue to cut and paste when you were the one that brought this up.

I also learned that you can be white owned but if you meet the minimum for minority employees...you qualify to be a target. 

On 7/8/2019 at 1:25 PM, Horsefly said:

Why won't you slow down and actually read something about this subject before engaging.  

their target is 35% of contracts to be awarded to the targeted groups not ALL of them as you ignorantly stated above.

Ive learned a lot from what I've found, but I'm not going to continue to cut and paste when you were the one that brought this up.  

Why don't you come out and see it in practice for real???

For the contracts where it has been implemented, the % is far far higher than 35%....closer to 100

So why do you think they are expanding the policies to apply to more contracts?

Still a nice try at 'justification' using some % and all......

STILL not justification tho….

and BTW as far as moving the goalposts....you sure do try hard 🤣

Just now, Troll said:

Why don't you come out and see it in practice for real???

For the contracts where it has been implemented, the % is far far higher than 35%....closer to 100

So why do you think they are expanding the policies to apply to more contracts?

Still a nice try at 'justification' using some % and all......

STILL not justification tho….

and BTW as far as moving the goalposts....you sure try hard 🤣

They quoted 33% as the actual.  You miss on facts again.  I'll take the stated facts than  alternative ones you pull from your backside.

there's nothing more to be said, what you claimed as discrimination has been rendered FAKE NEWS.

On 7/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, Horsefly said:

They quoted 33% as the actual.<<YES total of all contracts, not just the ones where preference was applied....or did you miss that whole article that YOU posted?  Expanding the program and all....     You  I miss on facts again.<<FIFY  I'll take the stated facts than  alternative ones you pull from your backside. <<ok Start with the ones you yourself posted...

there's nothing more to be said, what you claimed as discrimination has been rendered FAKE NEWS.  <<<LOLOL claiming the win after offering nothing but ignorance 🤣  classic!

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

You're stuck on stupid today.    At least you read the article on the fake injustices you've been railing about for months.  

Here is the actual excerpt.

Minority-, women- and disabled-owned enterprises collectively have received 33.9% of all city contracts through the second quarter of fiscal year 2019, falling short of the administration’s 35% goal.

their goal was 35% of ALL CITY CONTRACTS.

enough for one day troll.  Go take some pics and enjoy your day.   Do you have any other pics you can share? Serious question. 

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2019 at 2:58 PM, Horsefly said:

You're stuck on stupid today.  <<<actually it's you stuck on denial...  At least you read the article on the fake injustices you've been railing about for months. <<<you can read all the newspaper propaganda articles you like...it does not mean you have addressed the issue in any way...

Here is the actual excerpt.

Minority-, women- and disabled-owned enterprises collectively have received 33.9% of all city contracts through the second quarter of fiscal year 2019, falling short of the administration’s 35% goal.

their goal was 35% of ALL CITY CONTRACTS.<<<'all city contracts' (highlighted for the 3rd time for dense readers) does not apply to those where racial preference is given...this is highlighted by your own post of the program expanding to cover more of those 'all'... 

enough for one day troll. <<agreed Go take some pics and enjoy your day.   Do you have any other pics you can share? Serious question. <<probably..what do you like?

I have no problem if you want to hang your hat on some percentage as justification....

But at some point you will have to admit that this is purely "institutionalized racism"

whether you feel it justified or not...

but yes, we can agree to disagree for today....

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

I have no problem if you want to hang your hat on some percentage as justification....

But at some point you will have to admit that this is purely "institutionalized racism"

whether you feel it justified or not...

but yes, we can agree to disagree for today....

You started off with claiming you had the injustices of all injustices against whites.   (OH you mean like the institutionalized racism against whites that exist in our laws today?)

then you tell me about the philly contracts and I tell you that white women would be included in the target group.

you then adjust your claim and say then that it's white men that are being discriminated against.

i correct you by informing you that white disabled men would be a target of the plan as  well. Also,that mall, local businesses regardless as color are a target group.

now you dumb down and want to still claim there is an injustice and are begging me to agree.  

Geez, you can't  even get the facts straight or who should be offended. (You can't call it racism towards whites when it was demonstrated certain white groups benefit directly) 

In my professorial duties I would have given you an "D"  for this task, you changed your argument to adjust to the facts, you provided no sources, and once the facts were revealed you begged the reader to agree with you anyways.    😂 

On 7/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I do reserve opinions from studies that come out of Cal-Berkeley but if true, lenders who practice this should be put out of business. 

I am a firm believer in the most qualified wins. That goes for everything. If you qualify then there should be nothing stopping you. 

That goes for school, employment, loans etc. characteristics that you have no control of should never hurt or help you in regards to real life decisions. 

I stand with you to call out this grave injustice 

Who are you and what did you do with the real NOLE??

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, Horsefly said:

You started off with claiming you had the injustices of all injustices against whites.

then you tell me about the philly contracts and I tell you that white women would be included in the target group.

you then adjust your claim and say then that it's white men that are being discriminated against.

i correct you by informing you that white disabled men would be a target of the plan as  well. Also,that mall, local businesses regardless as color are a target group.

now you dumb down and want to still claim there is an injustice and are begging me to agree.  

Geez, you can't  even get the facts straight or who should be offended. (You can't call it racism towards whites when it was demonstrated certain white groups benefit directly) 

In my professorial duties I would have given you an "D"  for this task, you changed your argument to adjust to the facts, you provided no sources, and once the facts were revealed you begged the reader to agree with you anyways.    😂 

My how you like to dance....💃

Actually it was you who injected and were trying to promote 'redlining' as a racist practice....

when proven wrong on that count, you then tried to say that 'well in the past it was'.....

When proven wrong on that count, you were brought back to today's reality...

When pressed to address today...you can't...other than spout some % as 'justification'...

That plus personal insults, diversion, and ignorance, results in a claimed 'win' in your book...🙄

Too funny that Redlining is obviously racist when it only uses geography...

and current policies that specifically state exclusion by race and sex are not....

great logic there....🙄

But on the brighter side....You noted the Turkeys in the last pics...here's a big group of Tom's laying claim to a nice group of hens...(around the 2:20 mark)

enjoy...

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

My how you like to dance....💃

Actually it was you who injected and were trying to promote 'redlining' as a racist practice....

when proven wrong on that count, you then tried to say that 'well in the past it was'.....

When proven wrong on that count, you were brought back to today's reality...

When pressed to address today...you can't...other than spout some % as 'justification'...

That plus personal insults, diversion, and ignorance, results in a claimed 'win' in your book...🙄

Too funny that Redlining is obviously racist when it only uses geography...

and current policies that specifically state exclusion by race and sex are not....

great logic there....🙄

But on the brighter side....You noted the Turkeys in the last pics...here's a big group of Tom's laying claim to a nice group of hens...

enjoy...

You introduced the  NEW argument  about injustices on philly contracts. Or was that too long ago for you to remember?

RACIAL redlining wasn't geography any dope knows that except the one who doesn't read. (there was a reason it was an illegal practice from the 1968 FHA, but I'm sure you will remain ignorant and not read it) 

You don't know a damn thing about the philly contract other than you are pissed and you don't comprehend the difference between racial redlining, the acts that got them started and the laws that ended it.  All of that I had to teach you today.   

————//

great video!   Peaceful!!!  I’m ending this discussion with it. 

On 7/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, Horsefly said:

You introduced the  NEW argument  about injustices on philly contracts. Or was that too long ago for you to remember?<<<Yes and you still cannot address 'today's reality'.... except to try to justify it with promoted percentages...

RACIAL redlining wasn't geography<<true but NORMAL and the vast majority of redlining most definitely is... any dope knows that except the one who doesn't read.<<agreed but I thought you did read...proving yourself wrong again? (there was a reason it was an illegal practice from the 1968 FHA, but I'm sure you will remain ignorant and not read it)<<<still stuck in the past aye? does not help you today...

go away  troll you're too thick for the conversation 🤣giphy.gif

even when I allowed you to pick the last topic...philly contracts.<<<I'll take that as a white towel...go away....🤣

Next time I'll venture into your territory and discuss the tinfoil Chemtrail conspiracy with you.  How does that sound? <<< Sounds great....If you think NASA Launching rockets into the Ionosphere to release aluminum and such to fight global warming is a conspiracy...well... you can check with Nasa...they have been doing it since last year....would you like the link again?  HINT: it starts with NASA.gov...….

Looking forward to your thoughts on 'contrails'......

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Looking forward to your thoughts on 'contrails'......

There are no to limited injustices on this philly contract.    Whites benefit including the white women that take the new economic security home and share with their white husbands.  I’m sure there are several. “Oh the injustice !!” 😂 

You’re all over the place on redlining...and lost.  Any credible source can help bring you up to speed

I’ll study up on chem trails 

have a good one

On 7/7/2019 at 1:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Agreed. It’s ironic that most people that argue about issues usually stay in their corner and complain about the other side instead of coming to the middle and working to get things done. 

The rhetoric goes overboard and is counter productive 

Ok, now I know somebody hacked your account!! 

On 7/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, HSFBfan said:

Go ahead and piss off the white people. Were the majority in this country at least for now until the Hispanics take over since they are always popping out another kid. Absolutely disgusting in my opinion. 

And were ready for a civil war. If you think the militia in oregon is the only militia people are sadly mistaken 

Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are right, you WERE the majority. 

On 7/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, Horsefly said:

There are no to limited injustices on this philly contract.  <<<WRONG...for 'healthy white males' there certainly is...  Whites benefit including the white women that take the new economic security home and share with their white husbands. <<So we can do that to blacks too and claim it a level playing field? didn't think so... Now there's some  I’m sure there are several. “Oh the injustice !!” 😂<<That's like saying those that were redlined against could never have been done in a racist fashion ….as some blacks didn't live in the red zones and 'benefited' by the divide....see how silly you sound again???

You’re all over the place on redlining...and lost.<<<sounds like you are just lost....for answers...   Any credible source can help bring you up to speed<<<when you find one let me know then....

I’ll study up on chem trails <<<Great I'll give you a good primer...see below...

have a good one<<< Yes, you to I hope

Here's Something to bring you up to speed....

How many new cloud formations have been identified by science? and how many of those are determined to be manmade???

Here's a USA Today's clip to start you off...better bone up...

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

How many new cloud formations have been identified by science? and how many of those are determined to be manmade???

So now healthy white males are discriminated!   they account for ~66% of the current contracts....   😂 

Thanks for the link 

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2019 at 6:15 PM, Horsefly said:

So now healthy white males are discriminated!   they account for ~66% of the current contracts....fact   😂 

Thanks for the link 

When you are denied a job specifically based on skin color and/or sex, why yes.... that is the very definition of a racist and sexist practice...

Note that even if they currently occupied 100% of old jobs this would still be considered racist and sexist.....and it is even 'institutionalized' to boot...

Simply AMAZING that some black people who 'see racism everywhere' can't even recognize it when it bonks them on their head....

Is your motto...hey, just as long as it is not you?

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

Interesting stuff.  I’m already aware that we manipulate the weather as we did in vietnam with Op Popeye to flood out the ho ch Minh trail.  So who knows what we have mastered today.  

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

When you are denied a job specifically based on skin color and/or sex, why yes.... that is the very definition of a racist and sexist practice...

Note that even if they currently occupied 100% of old jobs this would still be considered racist and sexist.....and it is even 'institutionalized' to boot...

Simply AMAZING that some black people who 'see racism everywhere' can't even recognize it when it bonks them on their head....

Is your motto...hey, just as long as it is not you?

They’re not denied submitting a bid.  Just admit you don’t know what the hell a Request For Proposal is.  It only allows them to compete and submit a bid for selection.  They mentioned nothing about sole sourced contracts, which would allow them to select a source without a formal bid this is the 3d time I’ve had to teach you about this and you still are ignorantly trodding along thinking you got something 

when they make a selection each category is weighted and factored into the decision making process.  It’s all based on a point system and DOES not guarantee selection.  The factors are discussed  in the article I posted and you didn’t read.

this is similar to how the fed gov bids contracts and how we assess protected classes and veterans for hire