Racist garbage

Nolebull813

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

How can you reasonably label institutions as "white"?!?....

Every college I have visited (about a dozen in the last couple months) has had a minority greeting me at the admissions office...

That's about a 12 to 0 ratio.....yet you consider them 'white' institutions?

The rest is just personal attack, so adds nothing...

Simple, what’s the race of those who control it:  the President, board of trustees, donors, etc.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/9/2019 at 1:37 AM, DevilDog said:

Yet I don't know one black male that has not been a victim of racism many times over and to have someone tell you to prove it harkens back to darker days in America. 

Never asked you to prove anything....

Asked you for one single example of institutionalized racism as coded by law TODAY against blacks...

And also stated that "institutionalized racism" is worse than 'wink and nod racism'.....

It's nice that you have rhetoric on friends being effected, statistical distribution numbers are nice, and I have never denied wink and nod racism....so how come you can't step to the plate and show me where your 'oppression' is actually written down like others are...

Too hard to find just one?

Just now, Troll said:

Asked you for one single example of institutionalized racism as coded by law TODAY against blacks...

And also stated that "institutionalized racism" is worse than 'wink and nod racism'.....

It's nice that you have rhetoric on friends being effected, statistical distribution numbers are nice, and I have never denied wink and nod racism....so how come you can't step to the plate and show me where your 'oppression' is actually written down like others are...

You clearly can't read.  I provided you several studies of institutional racism.  

Peace. 

You can win this since you are broke and need a job in Philly

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Racism is a barrier to entry.  Your silly wink and nod reference shows your ignorance as it’s this type that has been embedded into the fabric of society and manifests in education,employment, incarceration rates, etc and is institutional racism 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 1:44 AM, Horsefly said:

Nah you stated there were more deserving white students. <<<making shit up now? post the quote then. What’s missing in that analysis is if a minority student can be preferred and be equally highly qualified as well.<<what's missing is that this is not some written analysis based on cherrypicked stats...It's written rules requiring preference by skin color...no more no less. The answer is “yes” so do you have those stats ? <<again none needed to show you the written policies

institutional racism was coined by Kwame Ture (stokely Carmichael) .  It does not mean what you think, look it up. Like I said, DD has given examples for you << while you may consider 'society' an institution, I'm talking real ones... like a city or a university

Still waiting for ANY example of current written oppression of blacks by skin color....and no DD did not save you from this one...

I will play along when did institutional racism stop.  Lets see the Constitution was clearly full of it.  The 14th Amendment didn't help,  Jim Crow came from the Supreme Court ruling racism Constitutional,  Brown vs. the Board of education didn't help, Civil Rights Act didn't get there.  It's funny there is no racism but you have to pass an act or have  ruling or amend something to help your racism.  Who the hell do you think you are conferring with when it comes to Horsefly and I.  The Supreme court recently overturned parts of the voting rights act.  Why no laws like this for the disenfranchised and marginalized white males.  Again what book are you reading the Turner Diaries.  Why is the Supreme Court constantly taking up cases of Americas racism?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And this is coming from 2 Black males that have excelled in America not because of it always in many cases in spite of it.  Yet I don't know one black male that has not been a victim of racism many times over and to have someone tell you to prove it harkens back to darker days in America.  Bull Connor was just doing his job to a white Southerner to a Black person he was a damn Racist.  The rebel flag is heritage but to me it is hatred and racism.  I am sure that women and gays are not lying when they profess the same sentiments. 

I have had the great fortune to have spent a few years being immersed in black culture while in the military and this allowed me to understand a great deal more about 'everything' than I otherwise would have.  So when someone tells me about their experience, it makes perfect sense to listen and believe them.  And after believing them, naturally I support them and what they say is important to them.  Why wouldn't I?  Why more white people don't simply believe and support what they are told does not make much sense imo.

It cost nothing.  It cost me nothing and what I got was priceless.  Literally.  

• Like 3

On 7/9/2019 at 1:51 AM, DevilDog said:

You clearly can't read.  I provided you several studies of institutional racism.  

Peace. 

You can win this since you are broke and need a job in Philly

Please point to the current one....and show me the bylaw, and not just 'statistically speaking'....

<<<<THANKS>>>>

Just now, Troll said:

Still waiting for ANY example of current written oppression of blacks by skin color....and no DD did not save you from this one...

They don’t have to be overt, institutional racism is also covert.  Can be framed into a social pattern or create policies that are inherently racist like redlining or gerrymandering.  And examples and stats were provided.  You dumbing down on a meaningless point is well... meaningless 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I have had the great fortune to have spent a few years being immersed in black culture while in the military and this allowed me to understand a great deal more about 'everything' than I otherwise would have.  So when someone tells me about their experience, it makes perfect sense to listen and believe them.  And after believing them, naturally I support them and what they say is important to them.  Why wouldn't I?  Why more white people don't simply believe and support what they are told does not make much sense imo.

It cost nothing.  It cost me nothing and what I got was priceless.  Literally.  

Because it destroys the myth of what the Nation is supposed to be.  As a Matter of fact blacks have been very instrumental to holding it to its creed from Frederick Douglas to MLK.  When did a Nation founded by racist stop being racist.  Since the Racist started it they should easily be able to tell me when they stopped being racis.  That's an easy question.  I might be all that Trichinosis from pigs flesh.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They don’t have to be overt, institutional racism is also covert.  Can be framed into a social pattern or create policies that are inherently racist like redlining or gerrymandering.  And examples and stats were provided.  You dumbing down on a meaningless point is well... meaningless 

Clearly someone that thinks we are just two Nigg##s would dismiss anything we present even when other white males conducted the studies.  I forgot he used that word and now I think it was toward Sportsnut.  Yea I am thru with his ass.  That is not a word directed upon person it is a pejorative toward person(s).    He reminds me of the old Southern Redneck that thought blacks were happy in the fields because they were singing. The terrible thing is most of those songs were for White Jesus to save them  from him and he never showed up and they never stopped loving him.   Now That's deep. 

• Like 1

Supreme Court just recently ruled in favor of a Black death row inmate where the prosecutor has repeatedly denied black jurors from serving in the defendants trials.  the racism wasn’t codified in laws but it damn sure was embedded in that judicial process.  And the effect was just as destructive 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1019666

On 7/9/2019 at 2:01 AM, Horsefly said:

Yes and OVERT is worse than COVERT as I have stated.....playing with your terms won't help

So I have given examples of codified OVERT preference by skin color....while you reply with 'covert conspiracy theories'

I've already granted that covert can happen (both ways I might add)….so where is your OVERT???

Got any?

Your "phone a friend" lifeline has been spent...….maybe try the audience lifeline if it helps......... 

On 7/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, Horsefly said:

Supreme Court just recently ruled in favor of a Black death row inmate where the prosecutor has repeatedly denied black jurors from serving in the defendants trials.  the racism wasn’t codified in laws but it damn sure was embedded in that judicial process.  And the effect was just as destructive 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1019666

sounds like it was imbedded in the prosecutor.....or maybe it was imbedded in those jurors that that darn prosecutor feared....

Either way it ads nothing but BS to your argument....

Still waiting for a current codified racial preference against blacks to compare to those written for others....

On 7/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, DevilDog said:

Clearly someone that thinks we are just two Nigg##s would dismiss anything we present even when other white males conducted the studies.  I forgot he used that word and now I think it was toward Sportsnut.  Yea I am thru with his ass.  That is not a word directed upon person it is a pejorative toward person(s).  

So that's a no on the current racial preference example then?

You even said you already posted it.....to hard to point to it?

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Because it destroys the myth of what the Nation is supposed to be.  As a Matter of fact blacks have been very instrumental to holding it to its creed from Frederick Douglas to MLK.  When did a Nation founded by racist stop being racist.  Since the Racist started it they should easily be able to tell me when it stopped.  That's an easy question.  I might be all that Trichinosis from pigs flesh.  

They see what they want and expect to see.   They wrongly assume they would be less somehow if others were to gain anything.  Upside down thinking.  I can only benefit by another rising up.  Hell, if a single person is sad but becomes happy, the world is better for it.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes and OVERT is worse than COVERT as I have stated.....playing with your terms won't help

So I have given examples of codified OVERT preference by skin color....while you reply with 'covert conspiracy theories'

I've already granted that covert can happen (both ways I might add)….so where is your OVERT???

Got any?

Your "phone a friend" lifeline has been spent...….maybe try the audience lifeline if it helps......... 

They both deny rights.  A biased justice system is not operating on codified laws to discriminate but it would be destructive whether the laws were in place or not.  (And harder to prove) 

On 7/9/2019 at 2:22 AM, Horsefly said:

They both deny rights.  A biased justice system is not operating on codified laws to discriminate but it would be destructive whether the laws were in place or not.  

Absolutely.....Both deny rights...Yes we can agree here🤣

So do you think overt is worse than covert or not?

There are significant differences you know 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They both deny rights.  A biased justice system is not operating on codified laws to discriminate but it would be destructive whether the laws were in place or not.  (And harder to prove) 

Our justice system is the most glaring example of a destructive system.  It is covert and overt imo.  

On 7/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, DevilDog said:

Clearly someone that thinks we are just two Nigg##s would dismiss anything we present even when other white males conducted the studies

Clearly someone is projecting and introducing words like Nigg##s to bolster support for his cause while not having any answer. 

Calling yourself one, and then blaming someone else for the words?

Pretty weak DD....but it DOES seem like a common practice....

BTW: Still waiting for ANY example of current codified oppression of blacks by skin color......

unless of coarse, all you have are "conspiracy theories" and "statistically speaking" imbalances....

Just one single example is all you need 👍

On 7/9/2019 at 8:39 AM, Sportsnut said:

You are not smart. You just use you ignorance to further the conversation. All that shit you talk is just that, shit.

People waste their time with you, pretending to be neutral and all the time riding the right like a 10 speed bicycle.

That sounds an awful lot..... like nothing but crying....😩

Here's an idea !!!

Instead of attacking others because they bring questions you don't like...try answering the question.

If you can't (shocking)...then you are really better off just saying nothing...