Racist garbage

Nolebull813

Imagine if this was reversed. Trash like this is taking the country back. Revenge racism will never put to rest bad chapters in our country’s history in regards to discrimination.  It only divides and created more anger and hostility. 

Revenge racism against whites creates a built in hatred for white people, and along with that robs whites of any empathy or compassion they might deserve. Basically looking at them as sub human. 

And if your response is “ok it happened to other races decades and centuries ago” then you were never for equal rights. Only supremacy of one group over another. Which can eventually cause a civil war. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/07/06/afrofuture-fest-tickets-white-poc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I do reserve opinions from studies that come out of Cal-Berkeley but if true, lenders who practice this should be put out of business. 

I am a firm believer in the most qualified wins. That goes for everything. If you qualify then there should be nothing stopping you. 

That goes for school, employment, loans etc. characteristics that you have no control of should never hurt or help you in regards to real life decisions. 

I stand with you to call out this grave injustice 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do reserve opinions from studies that come out of Cal-Berkeley but if true, lenders who practice this should be put out of business. 

I am a firm believer in the most qualified wins. That goes for everything. If you qualify then there should be nothing stopping you. 

That goes for school, employment, loans etc. characteristics that you have no control of should never hurt or help you in regards to real life decisions. 

I stand with you to call out this grave injustice 

Both are BS practices BTW, the ticket sales and loans.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Both are BS practices BTW, the ticket sales and loans.  

Agreed. It’s ironic that most people that argue about issues usually stay in their corner and complain about the other side instead of coming to the middle and working to get things done. 

The rhetoric goes overboard and is counter productive 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Imagine if this was reversed. Trash like this is taking the country back. Revenge racism will never put to rest bad chapters in our country’s history in regards to discrimination.  It only divides and created more anger and hostility. 

Revenge racism against whites creates a built in hatred for white people, and along with that robs whites of any empathy or compassion they might deserve. Basically looking at them as sub human. 

And if your response is “ok it happened to other races decades and centuries ago” then you were never for equal rights. Only supremacy of one group over another. Which can eventually cause a civil war. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/07/06/afrofuture-fest-tickets-white-poc

Go ahead and piss off the white people. Were the majority in this country at least for now until the Hispanics take over since they are always popping out another kid. Absolutely disgusting in my opinion. 

And were ready for a civil war. If you think the militia in oregon is the only militia people are sadly mistaken 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Go ahead and piss off the white people. Were the majority in this country at least for now until the Hispanics take over since they are always popping out another kid. Absolutely disgusting in my opinion. 

And were ready for a civil war. If you think the militia in oregon is the only militia people are sadly mistaken 

Well let’s hope it never comes to that.  There will only be losers in that scenario. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Well let’s hope it never comes to that.  There will only be losers in that scenario. 

Nah there will be a winner just like in the first one. 

We are ready for a civil war. The right will have the guns while the left doesn't know what bathroom to use. If the dems get a hold of the WH I expect an all out assault from the people to overthrow a government that will never work for the people. 

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nah there will be a winner just like in the first one. 

We are ready for a civil war. The right will have the guns while the left doesn't know what bathroom to use. If the dems get a hold of the WH I expect an all out assault from the people to overthrow a government that will never work for the people. 

It’s weird that Obama seems pretty down the middle compared to the New Democratic Party. 

I was gonna say if there wasn’t a civil war during the Obama years there won’t be one after that. 

But it has slipped past the point of insanity. Every single democratic Prez candidate was just as radical and extreme as the next one. It was eye popping how out of touch with reality they were. 

People need to realize that twitter and the left wing media is not real life, so hopefully the Trump voters and central voters will all vote Red in 2020. They just have to be quiet about it for fear of retaliation by the left wing domestic terrorists. 

This election will be the most important in the country’s history 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

"Get over it"🤣 No little black babies born today had anything to do with this. 

No imagination needed most of us have experience.  Just ask some of us to give you examples.   We should all hate Racism shouldn't we. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/11/14/are-you-minority-borrower-you-might-want-think-twice-about-using-an-online-lender/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84e1460a58d8

Are you a minority borrower? You might want to think twice about using an online lender.

Both online and human lenders earn 11 to 17 percent higher profits off minority borrowers by charging African Americans and Latinos steeper rates, the study said. Black and Latino consumers pay 5.6 to 8.6 basis points higher interest on home purchase loans than their white or Asian counterparts with similar credit profiles — no matter whether they obtained their loans through a face-to-face process or online. The effect is smaller when it comes to refinancing, with black and Latino borrowers paying 3 basis points more. The disparity results in African Americans and Latinos, together, paying up to a half a billion dollars more in mortgage interest each year, the study found.

“The move away from humans should remove malice forms of discrimination,” said Adair Morse, a finance professor at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business who co-authored the paper. “But we’re moving to an era where we’re using variables to statistically discriminate against people in lending.”

The findings are significant as more consumers shop for mortgages online. Nearly half of the 2,000 largest mortgage lenders offer complete online mortgage applications.

Morse and her colleagues — Nancy Wallace and Richard Stanton at Haas and Robert Bartlett at Berkeley Law — focused on 30-year, fixed-rate, single-family home loans issued between 2008 and 2015. They were able to link data on interest rates, loan terms, property location, income and credit scores with borrowers’ race for the first time. All the loans were guaranteed by the government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, allowing researchers to remove credit risk as a factor in pricing differences.

“Even controlling for credit worthiness, we see discriminatory effects in the rates at which borrowers obtain mortgages,” Bartlett said.

Researchers said the racial disparities could result from algorithms that use machine learning and big data to charge higher interest rates to borrowers who may be less likely to shop around. For example, the algorithms may take into account a borrower’s neighborhood — noting who lives in banking deserts — or other characteristics such as their high school or college. The consumers least likely to comparison shop also happen to be black or Latino.

It’s legal to use statistical data to set prices that help maximize profits — in theory. The problem arises when the data correlates with race, independent of credit risk. Discriminating against minority borrowers — even unintentionally — is illegal unless it’s based on their creditworthiness, Bartlett said.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s weird that Obama seems pretty down the middle compared to the New Democratic Party. 

I was gonna say if there wasn’t a civil war during the Obama years there won’t be one after that. 

But it has slipped past the point of insanity. Every single democratic Prez candidate was just as radical and extreme as the next one. It was eye popping how out of touch with reality they were. 

People need to realize that twitter and the left wing media is not real life, so hopefully the Trump voters and central voters will all vote Red in 2020. They just have to be quiet about it for fear of retaliation by the left wing domestic terrorists. 

This election will be the most important in the country’s history 

Pelosi keeps trying to center the party but the likes of AOC wont let that happen. Pelosi is watching her party being destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Devil Dog, I think Horsefly posted that and I would stand next to you and fight this injustice together. And injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. 

These companies should be sued and shut down 

I didn't see his post.  I agree and there was a rapper that was bi-racial and he refused to perform at that event and I don't blame him.   Looks like Horsefly and I think the same on some topics.  That's interesting that we both looked into that.  I apologize I didn't see his link to it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now who the fuck wants to see Americans killing each other.  I respect you but there is some seriously unhinged  MOFOs on the Far Right...  There are more people in Urban areas than rural ones and to think that a bullet can't kill your ass is simplistic.  All Americans have Guns both Left and Right Leaning.  That's stupid logic.  Militia's are no more violent than Street gangs who I will say are more violent.  No one is advocating this but dumb asses. No one is afraid if a White man is pissed off no more than they are if a Black or Brown man is pissed off.  Remember Amad will blow himself up next to you I don't know if Bubba have the same conviction.  That so called Civil war will not be what some pretends it will be.  

Your 2 sentences said it all sir. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I didn't see his post.  I agree and there was a rapper that was bi-racial and he refused to perform at that event and I don't blame him.   Looks like Horsefly and I think the same on some topics.  That's interesting that we both looked into that.  I apologize I didn't see his link to it.  

Good for the young man.  No need for this stuff by businesses in this day and age.

Makes one think if they did this just as a publicity stunt.  The old saying is that "even bad news is better than no news."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Seems you have all the qualifications.  You are a pissed off white Male>  You find Mexican Babies disgusting and you are ready for a civil war.  I expect to turn on the news at 10pm and see where You set it off.   You will go down in History as the white Male who set off the 2nd Great Civil War.  Go get em Cooter and remember You are a pissed off White Male that should make em shiver.  I know it's working well in Afghanistan.   There are a lot of pissed of White, Brown and Black Males there too yet old Taliban keeps trucking alone .  I know I am about to piss in ma Britches cause you are pissed off🤣 This isn't 1957 in CornBread County Missicreappi where old Jim Bob and the crew can jump in  a Pickup and everyone goes into hiding.  If gangs can't accomplish it with their terrorism I think you might be in for a tussle.  

Damn who knew you sneaky Rascals got your own facebook page. 🤣 I got my money on 4 members on this site as charter due paying members 

https://www.facebook.com/RealPissedOff/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2019 at 5:49 PM, DevilDog said:

"Get over it"🤣 No little black babies born today had anything to do with this. 

No imagination needed most of us have experience.  Just ask some of us to give you examples.   We should all hate Racism shouldn't we. 

-------------

Researchers said the racial disparities could result from algorithms that use machine learning and big data to charge higher interest rates to borrowers who may be less likely to shop around. For example, the algorithms may take into account a borrower’s neighborhood — noting who lives in banking deserts — or other characteristics such as their high school or college. The consumers least likely to comparison shop also happen to be black or Latino.

It’s legal to use statistical data to set prices that help maximize profits — in theory. The problem arises when the data correlates with race, independent of credit risk. Discriminating against minority borrowers — even unintentionally — is illegal unless it’s based on their creditworthiness, Bartlett said.

Reading is fundamental....

The only thing this has to do with race is the results....

If your "race" never learned how to comparison shop then yes you SHOULD GET OVER IT....and tough noogies….

I'll wait for you to respond with some crap about how this must be "intentional" bias.... but be forewarned that this would be all bullshit as well...

Extraction of as much rate as possible is always the goal of lending...regardless of color...

The only thing that this highlights unfortunately is how uneducated some people are with regards to money and lending. And/or their willingness to overbuy....

Highlighting your own faults and blaming someone else is never a good look...

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Reading is fundamental....

The only thing this has to do with race is the results....

If your "race" never learned how to comparison shop then yes you SHOULD GET OVER IT....and tough noogies….

I'll wait for you to respond with some crap about how this must be "intentional" bias.... but be forewarned that this would be all bullshit as well...

Extraction of as much rate as possible is always the goal of lending...regardless of color...

The only thing that this highlights unfortunately is how uneducated some people are with regards to money and lending. And/or their willingness to overbuy....

Highlighting your own faults and blaming someone else is never a good look...

I'm sure I could screw you over on an Insurance policy even though you shopped around.    Duty experts know how to prey on certain groups that's why there are algorithms.   Matter of fact I bet you have been screwed over with Insurance and other equity based products. 😎

For example, the algorithms may take into account a borrower’s neighborhood — noting who lives in banking deserts — or other characteristics such as their high school or college

On 7/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, DevilDog said:

I'm sure I could screw you over on an Insurance policy even though you shopped around.    Duty experts know how to prey on certain groups that's why there are algorithms.   Matter of fact I bet you have been screwed over with Insurance and other equity based products. 😎

For example, the algorithms may take into account a borrower’s neighborhood — noting who lives in banking deserts — or other characteristics such as their high school or college

exactly...and having this knowledge allows me to see that those "certain groups" are not defined by color, but by other factors with regards to lending or credit.

Any internet online algorithms would also 'take advantage' of me just the same...say given my address or other poor lending indicators.

Any resulting 'racial' inequalities are a symptom of the disease....not the cause or the disease itself

BTW- not so sure about the claim of me 'actually' getting screwed ...that would be assuming I actually carry collision or comprehensive on my autos etc....🤔

3 hours ago, Troll said:

exactly...and having this knowledge allows me to see that those "certain groups" are not defined by color, but by other factors with regards to lending or credit.

Any internet online algorithms would also 'take advantage' of me just the same...say given my address or other poor lending indicators.

Any resulting 'racial' inequalities are a symptom of the disease....not the cause or the disease itself

BTW- not so sure about the claim of me 'actually' getting screwed ...that would be assuming I actually carry collision or comprehensive on my autos etc....🤔

That certain groups are not defined by color is not necessarily accurate.  As an example, what created some banking deserts and other negative lending characteristics was the result of redlining which was intentionally racially biased.  Subsequently, even though a lender tries to execute policies fairly, there’s a disparate impact to one group.