New York goes after Trump's taxes...

DBP66

On 7/8/2019 at 3:29 PM, DBP66 said:

I'm going to try and get 2 of our classmates who visit this site to go too...😉

Count me in...😁

but your tax filing extension is running out soon....and Jared is still on his world tour promoting mid-east peace, trying to get a Nobel prize like Obama...

You think they are gonna toss this guy in jail immediately after he raises hundreds of millions of dollars for Mid-East peace???

L...…….O...…….L.....

Looking forward to the Pie  😋

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...Let's see what Donny tweets about this.....LOL...

New York clears way for release of Trump's state tax returns

Reuters By Gabriella Borter, Reuters 1 hour 2 minutes ago

•  

380add823adb4c008057c1dd5b7074ac

U.S. President Donald Trump and U.S. first lady Melania Trump walk from Marine One upon their return to Washington

By Gabriella Borter

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York state on Monday cleared the way for U.S. congressional Democrats investigating President Donald Trump's finances to obtain his state tax returns, opening a new fight in Trump's squabbles with Democrats.

Governor Andrew Cuomo signed an amendment to a tax law that will require the commissioner of the Department of Taxation and Finance to share state income tax returns and reports when certain congressional committees request them.

"This bill gives Congress the ability to fulfill its constitutional responsibilities, strengthen our democratic system and ensure that no one is above the law," said Cuomo, a Democrat.

The law, effective immediately, opens a new avenue for the Democratic majority in Congress to investigate Trump's business affairs.

Trump's tax returns have been the object of scrutiny by Democrats in Congress since he took office. In May, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin denied the House Ways and Means committee's request that the Internal Revenue Service turn over six years' of Trump's federal tax returns, citing his belief that the committee did not have a legitimate legislative reason for the request.

The Committee sued Mnuchin and the Treasury Department last week to appeal Mnuchin's decision.

Does it hurt? Being so fucking stupid does it hurt? 

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

Count me in...😁

but your tax filing extension is running out soon....and Jared is still on his world tour promoting mid-east peace, trying to get a Nobel prize like Obama...

You think they are gonna toss this guy in jail immediately after he raises hundreds of millions of dollars for Mid-East peace???

L...…….O...…….L.....

Looking forward to the Pie  😋

the Trump crew is on record saying they get a lot of business from Russia prior to him running for election...then Trump says I do no business in Russia when he's running for Pres.??...humm....the computers and accountants in Duetsch bank find some questionable transactions with Jared/Trump and the Russians and they notified their supervisors...now the dems get to find out what happened or didn't happen and why....

much more interesting than the B.S. in the middle east and Jared...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...no honor??...and you don't even know what the bet was about Tex...🙄

Yes you have no honor.

hon·or
/ˈänər/
noun

1. fulfill (an obligation) or keep (an agreement).
  1. "make sure the franchisees honor the terms of the contract"
    synonyms: fulfillobservekeepdischargeimplementperformexecuteeffectobeyheedfollow, carry out, carry through, keep to, abide by, adhere to, comply with, conform to, act in accordance with, be true to, be faithful to, live up to; 
    rareeffectuate
    "make sure the franchisees honor the terms of the contract"
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...no honor??...and you don't even know what the bet was about Tex...🙄

I have told you repeatedly what the bet was. But lets say I didn't know. What does that change? Does it change the fact that your a fucking Welch bastard? Does it change the fact that your word is horse shit?

On 7/8/2019 at 3:49 PM, DBP66 said:

the Trump crew is on record saying they get a lot of business from Russia prior to him running for election...then Trump says I do no business in Russia when he's running for Pres.??...humm....the computers and accountants in Duetsch bank find some questionable transactions with Jared/Trump and the Russians and they notified their supervisors...now the dems get to find out what happened or didn't happen and why....

much more interesting than the B.S. in the middle east and Jared...

CLUE: The NSA and CIA have all that info already....

always did....

But good luck with that one anyway...

You have been waiting for a couple years at least now so......

oh and almost forgot...

🤡

👍 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yes you have no honor.

hon·or
/ˈänər/
noun

1. fulfill (an obligation) or keep (an agreement).
  1. "make sure the franchisees honor the terms of the contract"
    synonyms: fulfillobservekeepdischargeimplementperformexecuteeffectobeyheedfollow, carry out, carry through, keep to, abide by, adhere to, comply with, conform to, act in accordance with, be true to, be faithful to, live up to; 
    rareeffectuate
    "make sure the franchisees honor the terms of the contract"

again only reply is to laugh. Because you're a bitch and know it is the truth. 

For one who claims to be offended every time President Trump lies, you're no better. 

• Like 1

I have told you repeatedly what the bet was. But lets say I didn't know. What does that change? Does it change the fact that your a fucking Welch bastard? Does it change the fact that your word is horse shit?

if you don't know what it was about how do you know I lost the bet?...you listening to your girl Ironlady??...she doesn't know what the bet was about either....but that doesn't stop the two of you from talking about something you know nothing about...🤡..🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

if you don't know what it was about how do you know I lost the bet?...you listening to your girl Ironlady??...she doesn't know what the bet was about either....but that doesn't stop the two of you from talking about something you know nothing about...🤡..🤡

again you dumb bitch I have told you what the bet was. Bottom line is your a Welch bastard. 

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

CLUE: The NSA and CIA have all that info already....

always did....

But good luck with that one anyway...

You have been waiting for a couple years at least now so......

oh and almost forgot...

🤡

👍

clue:...when the dems (who just took power 8 months ago) get that info. it will take on a new life....🤡....😉

On 7/8/2019 at 4:10 PM, DBP66 said:

clue:...when the dems (who just took power 8 months ago) get that info. it will take on a new life....🤡....😉

You mean congress is going to ignore their real jobs and continue with fishing expeditions???

no wonder you think that's wonderful....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No the bottom line is you're a fucking Welch.

Question the the Real DBP grads, is being a Welch a DBP trait or is it just exclusive to this bitch? 

bottom..bottom line...you still don't have a clue and evey time you post something about a pizza/bet or call me a welcher you sound like the dumb stupid red-neck that you are..Keep up the good work Tex!!

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You mean congress is going to ignore their real jobs and continue with fishing expeditions???

no wonder you think that's wonderful....

giphy.gif

no fishing expedition...it's more like doing their job...you're not in the least bit interested if your Pres. laundered Russian money??...and if he did maybe..just maybe that explains why he's so cozy with Putin??...the puzzle needs to be put together...

Sure I do Welch, and what do you call everyone else that has called your bitch ass out for being a Welch? 

no one does except you and your girlfriend....you both must love pizza??....no one else is that dumb...🤡..🤡...😉