New York goes after Trump's taxes...

DBP66

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

I'll wait patiently for you to show where I "ran to defend Donny again."

Ready? Go. xD

you chimed in a Trump post you said you had no interest in....why would you do that??...because you couldn't help yourself...just like the rest of the usual Trump clowns who also chimed in....O.o..he taught you clowns well!

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

apparently....

Sooooo…..how about that Epstein indictment???

You excited for that one too?

not really....he's a POS who Donny thought was a great guy!...:$

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you chimed in a Trump post you said you had no interest in....why would you do that??...because you couldn't help yourself...just like the rest of the usual Trump clowns who also chimed in....O.o..he taught you clowns well!

So, that sounds like a "no." Got it. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Or, I can just hang around and keep making fun of your boobery. 

Tough call...I'll get back to ya. xD

you just can't help yourself!....when you see the word "Donny" or "Trump" you're all in....like the rest of your clown buddies here!..O.o...and right on cue Blueballs chimes in too!...all Trumpers present!!...o.O...O.o...:/...:(...:|

On 7/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, DBP66 said:

not really....he's a POS who Donny thought was a great guy!...:$

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

YES...I noted that T knows who he is, running in the same circles and such in NYC while he was buddies with the Clintons...kind of thought that might be why MSM is actually bothering to cover it this time.....The Left IS quite desperate for new lines of investigation at this point you know...

I heard that he never took any trips on the Lolita express, but who knows? I guess we shall see...

Not to worry tho...there are some Republicans in this net (at least for non-prosecution, looking the other way etc)....I think one was even appointed by T......so you can still salivate...

This clip is long and boring....but it lays out the history fairly well from the dude that filed the initial information requests (not the Miami herald) which actually forced the indictment (as it was coming out anyways)….

Since you love soap operas...I'm sure you would love all the background and history of what you are going to watch...

enjoy...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Have you guys noticed that 'ol 66 is flying solo on this one?  He's like Frank the Tank streaking through the quad on the way to the gymnasium.🤣

all ol' 66 did was cut and paste and article from today...and then you Trump clowns took over!!...too funny...O.o

40 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Haven’t gotten it yet. Hoping during the football season, or better yet a gift certificate. 

hopefully by then we'll know about the funny accounts Jared and Trump had with Duetsch bank....then you'll be buying the pies...and Ironlady can have the crust...🤡

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

FYI...Our bet had a deadline that expired about a year ago. Smh. 

a deadline??..LOL...or are you getting nervous??....a "deadline" like  when the Republicans protected Trump for his first 2 years...is that when the deadline expired??......🙄