New York goes after Trump's taxes...

DBP66

On 7/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, DBP66 said:

have at it...if there is something that's hidden expose it...both sides..

Highlight of the day.....

Like no waaaaay.....

did you hear what lefty dude just had to say?

You feeling ok

today?

This board has been pretty weird lately.....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

have at it...if there is something that's hidden expose it...both sides..

Too funny. Now suddenly it's "let's get both sides!!!" This proves my point 🤣. As I said. Anyone on the left is deemed to be expendable as long as they get Trump in the process. Biden, AOC, Pelosi?....it doesn't matter. It's like sacrificing your bishop to get the other guy's king.  

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Scottdale said:

Congress has multiple reasons to obtain and review President Trump’s tax returns—reasons that are not only legitimate uses of its legislative powers, but also urgently needed, including:

1. To determine if U.S. national security is at risk of being compromised by the president’s financial conflicts of interest
  2. To determine if Trump has conflicts of interests bearing on his trade and tariffs policies
  3. To determine whether the president is violating the U.S. Constitution by receiving benefits from foreign countries without Congress’ consent
  4. To determine whether he is benefiting from his tax policies despite his many public assertions to the contrary
  5. To determine whether the IRS is adequately auditing the president
  6. To inform the consideration of additional disclosure requirements for candidates and officeholders.

Okay, but if he was in cahoots with Russia before and not after, what then? Still hang him for making money from Russia? Lots of deals made with Russia by many many American citizens. Hang them too?

30 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Too funny. Now suddenly it's "let's get both sides!!!" This proves my point 🤣. As I said. Anyone on the left is deemed to be expendable as long as they get Trump in the process. Biden, AOC, Pelosi?....it doesn't matter. It's like sacrificing your bishop to get the other guy's king.  

I'll sacrifice my Rook, Knight and Bishop to get the other guys King. Maybe a Rook and a Knight to get the Queen even. 

But not to get the President of the US. He is worth at least all the Far Left Liberals. Be prepared to lose everything if Trump falls and Pence takes over. BTW, Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line. How would you like to see her on the throne?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'll sacrifice my Rook, Knight and Bishop to get the other guys King. Maybe a Rook and a Knight to get the Queen even. 

But not to get the President of the US. He is worth at least all the Far Left Liberals. Be prepared to lose everything if Trump falls and Pence takes over. BTW, Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line. How would you like to see her on the throne?

We would be no better off with Pence than we would have if Hillary had won... well entrenched in the establishment.

At least Trump in his volatile and inconsistent way, makes the "Deep State" or whatever the facsimile of it is... very uncomfortable. Pence is most likely part of it.

• Like 1