Keep Getting Signed Out

NYHSFAN33

22 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Basically can’t post / respond on my phone.  Keep getting signed out constantly when trying to quote or comment.  Anyone else having this problem?

I have been alerted that a few other guys have been having this issue as well. I think the common denominator so far has been they all use I-Phone and Safari browser. 

Another guy says he isn't having issues from his iphone. 

Prep is away and I think we'll need him to check as he is the only one with the access to the necessary areas of the site to figure it out. 

We had a similar issue in the past. Probably not long after we all started using this new platform, there was some adjustments that needed to be made after a site update or something. 

I have noticed a few squirrely things, or at least just different things myself. 

Things like I used to only see one notification from a user "reaction" but now I get the notification twice if there has been more than one user "reacting", like, there will be a notification that hawggoneit has reacted to your post, then under that it will say hawggoneit, prepgridiron and two others have reacted to your post. 

Maybe there has been a recent update from the hosting company that has created an issue. 

Hang in there for a bit and hopefully we can get it straightened out.

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Basically can’t post / respond on my phone.  Keep getting signed out constantly when trying to quote or comment.  Anyone else having this problem?

Curious did you start posting then realize you needed to sign in?   I've found when you have a post saved (that you wrote while not signed in)  it will bounce you out no matter if you sign in or not (on mobile).    Seems to only happen with lengthy posts too SMH.   It's happened 4-5 times and it's been extremely frustrating.    

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Dear member,

We regret to inform you that your said membership annual dues are delinquent. As such, we have no choice but to put a governor on said delinquent accounts.  They may limit your access.

While we apologize for the said inconvenience, we simply must do all we can to encourage our members to pay their said fees.

If you have any further questions please contact our sub committee on shunned members.

Thank you in advance for your prompt payment.

-The Comish

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Curious did you start posting then realize you needed to sign in?   I've found when you have a post saved (that you wrote while not signed in)  it will bounce you out no matter if you sign in or not (on mobile).    Seems to only happen with lengthy posts too SMH.   It's happened 4-5 times and it's been extremely frustrating.    

Correct

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2019 at 3:49 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I have been alerted that a few other guys have been having this issue as well. I think the common denominator so far has been they all use I-Phone and Safari browser. 

Another guy says he isn't having issues from his iphone. 

Prep is away and I think we'll need him to check as he is the only one with the access to the necessary areas of the site to figure it out. 

Apple sucks. Never have had a prob with my Samsung!!

• Haha 1