BNU Scrimmage schedule

Hardcore Troubador

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

I'm not surprised that the O is struggling considering that the running game is a work in progress but out of all fairness we really don't know the circumstances of the scrimmage with DePaul. They are going to be a passing first Offense it seems like and that always worries me on the high school level. Question for the board but especially you SJR04 because I know you have great info is Jaeden Gould out for the year or is he playing?? If Boels has mono then I can't see him playing until November and by then it might be a moot point with the sophomore taking over the role. 

Jaeden looks ready in workouts. Many say he's ready, and you have a bunch of people saying he should sit even if he is ready. I'll ask pops though and let you know. 

8 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Hearing thru the grapevine that the  DBP frosh QB is a real stud and might be brought up to varsity. Anyone confirm this??

They have a rising soph in Donovan Salters that is supposed to be the future. The only QB I know they have on frosh team is Becker. Hard to imagine him leaping Salters. @Gardensateballer agree/ disagree?

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

They have a rising soph in Donovan Salters that is supposed to be the future. The only QB I know they have on frosh team is Becker. Hard to imagine him leaping Salters. @Gardensateballer agree/ disagree?

that's right..forgot about him..the bigger question is can Batts hold onto that job..DBP has to be able to at least adequately throw the ball in order for them to run the ball the way they want. Just like last year everyone is going to sell out to stop the run, Batts is going to be forced to once again prove if that he can beat you. Tall order for him