BNU Scrimmage schedule

Hardcore Troubador

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what I’m saying.. any other year I’d agree with you but maybe it’s worth trying at least maybe playing boels at WR or defense and have the sophomore sling it, like I said I know 0 about the situation hopefully @Mickeybern wakes up from MargaritaVille and talk football for a minute or 10

I actually have a friggin job..the truth is I don't know what the game plan is for the QB role except that you have to start Boel on the road down in Florida..if it was guess I would think he is on a short leash and if they have trouble moving the ball you will be seeing the kid sooner rather than later

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sounds like a YOU PROBLEM .. you knew what you signed up for when we anointed you Bergen’s Team Rep

i don’t see   @SJR 04 @SJR89 complain when I consistently badge them for updates 

lol  can't argue that...look I think you have to look at this from the overall perspective that these national games are not only the season openers but draw alumni and cost a lot of money. I don't care whether it is Vito,Auggie, Sabella or whoever these are not games that you gamble on unknown quantities. Angelli is the future star but he is also just starting his sophomore year. Need experience here for a bad loss here could set a terrible tone for the rest of the schedule.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

lol  can't argue that...look I think you have to look at this from the overall perspective that these national games are not only the season openers but draw alumni and cost a lot of money. I don't care whether it is Vito,Auggie, Sabella or whoever these are not games that you gamble on unknown quantities. Angelli is the future star but he is also just starting his sophomore year. Need experience here for a bad loss here could set a terrible tone for the rest of the schedule.

Exactly you plays boels 

52 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Reports in on Bergen vs Redbank scrimmage. Both team ran 12 plays with starters. Although Bergen did not score they moved the ball. Redbank did not score and only managed to accumulate 10-15 yard on the day. Word is that BC's defense is really good.

Ya but their Running backs are weak....I think Joes and Bosco has the Best RB Corp in Tri State

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but their Running backs are weak....I think Joes and Bosco has the Best RB Corp in Tri State

I can't speak for the coaching and that's what it takes to get the best out of your talent,  but man.... oh man is PC loaded with talent, especially in the backfield. #5 and #6 are their RB's. Oh yeah this is their class of 2021 picture missing two linemen. They added 11 transfers this off season so they have no reason for not having a winning record. 

Screenshot_20190817-083859_Messages.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I can't speak for the coaching and that's what it takes to get the best out of your talent,  but man.... oh man is PC loaded with talent, especially in the backfield. #5 and #6 are their RB's. Oh yeah this is their class of 2021 picture missing two linemen. They added 11 transfers this off season so they have no reason for not having a winning record. 

Lmao 😂 not a senior in sight

8 and 18 look official 

52 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Good looking group. 

If I was PC I would of retired the #5 jersey.... and I’m not a fan of doing that to be honest. 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Good looking group. 

If I was PC I would of retired the #5 jersey.... and I’m not a fan of doing that to be honest. 

I'm in agreement. #5 was soooo pivotal to their program and no one will ever duplicate what he brought to that school. Including the turf field. Look at the building of that field in relation to his college commitment...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I'm in agreement. #5 was soooo pivotal to their program and no one will ever duplicate what he brought to that school. Including the turf field. Look at the building of that field in relation to his college commitment...

Lol trying to scoop a ground ball in 4 inches of straight Mud at the 50 yard line

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@SJR 04 u at the Scrimmage 

I literally went to the garage in my pajamas to get something when I received a call telling me it was at 10am instead of 11. Needless to say I jumped straight in the car and am in route now. Didn't even tell my wife, still wearing my pajamas. Smh lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My goal is to stream the first half of today's DBP scrimmage vs BECA on Periscope. Those that want to tune-in should search "DBP vs BECA scrimmage." GSB or PGL should work too. 

Feel free to post here on the quality of the feed. Any advice or recommendations will be welcome in preparation for my upcoming trips to Cali and TX. Need to get this type of media down pat going fwd. 

Well me and @HawgGoneIt are banned from Scope and FarmerOnly.com app so any other options 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I literally went to the garage in my pajamas to get something when I received a call telling me it was at 10am instead of 11. Needless to say I jumped straight in the car and am in route now. Didn't even tell my wife, still wearing my pajamas. Smh lol

The paper had it at 10am. Smh

• Haha 1