BNU Scrimmage schedule

Hardcore Troubador

I can’t remember if it was against BErgen Catholic or bosco in lacrosse and we were 100% gonna get blown out.... so coach makes all the players circle at midfield in the middle of game, the kid who had the ball went into the middle of circle and handed the ball to another player then all at one time are whole team sprinted towards the goal and scored

you had 6 players running side by side towards the goal and actually worked

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I can’t remember if it was against BErgen Catholic or bosco in lacrosse and we were 100% gonna get blown out.... so coach makes all the players circle at midfield in the middle of game, the kid who had the ball went into the middle of circle and handed the ball to another player then all at one time are whole team sprinted towards the goal and scored

you had 6 players running side by side towards the goal and actually worked

total gay bush league lax play.....just like the fake pass aka FLID maneuver....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That’s called the “Armadillo” play. It was popular in the 70s. 

Wrong again GSB as usual ... armadillo play was a slow moving shell in the attack zone ... invented by emmer from W& L ... then if they did not draw a penalty ... circle opened and player with ball fired shot ..he used this vs UNC ... armadillo was outlawed after the game ..... good boy is taking about hidden ball trick in a group above restraining line and breaking and firing in the chaos .... weak play as well 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah my original plans got cancelled so I'll check it out.

I see thunderstorms on forecast for Saturday in Bergen county. Great chance the Bergen county schools will cancel unless they decide to go to the opposing schools field. I don't see rain in other parts of New Jersey.

28 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I see thunderstorms on forecast for Saturday in Bergen county. Great chance the Bergen county schools will cancel unless they decide to go to the opposing schools field. I don't see rain in other parts of New Jersey.

Slight chance of thunderstorms at 11am. Supposed to be gorgeous by 12. No reason to completely cancel the scrimmage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Def like some things

Keep his eyes downfield

Able to escape a collapsing pocket

He doesn't throw sidearm

That’s what I’m saying.. any other year I’d agree with you but maybe it’s worth trying at least maybe playing boels at WR or defense and have the sophomore sling it, like I said I know 0 about the situation hopefully @Mickeybern wakes up from MargaritaVille and talk football for a minute or 10

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what I’m saying.. any other year I’d agree with you but maybe it’s worth trying at least maybe playing boels at WR or defense and have the sophomore sling it, like I said I know 0 about the situation hopefully @Mickeybern wakes up from MargaritaVille and talk football for a minute or 10

I still have to go with boels. He has varsity wins. He had a great year last year. It's his job to loss. Let this sophmore practice with the variety. Maybe get into a blowout game during the year. But as much as I dislike boels throwing motion he has produced on the field.