BNU Scrimmage schedule

Hardcore Troubador

21 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I literally went to the garage in my pajamas to get something when I received a call telling me it was at 10am instead of 11. Needless to say I jumped straight in the car and am in route now. Didn't even tell my wife, still wearing my pajamas. Smh lol

Lmao I’ll keep an eye out in the varsity aces videos for the guy wearing pajamas in the crowd 

Okay, now I'm starting to worry about picking Bergen Catholic as my Preseason #1. I overlooked the lack of offense in the Redbank scrimmage, and now I'm hearing they scrimmaged DePaul and was shut out as well.  @Mjd33@Mickeybern @bc3 @BCMAN @BCNeil @Crusader's Dad anyone got the scoop on this? @GardenStateBaller @Gardensateballer @LiberalDonaldTrump

Just now, elKakador said:

so you weren't there?

Never said I was there.  I SAID IT HAPPENED! You spoke as if you just knew it didn't happen. Now you're reduced to playing a game of semantics.  Enjoy ya day sir. Like I said I'm concerned because they didn't score. Can anyone give some insight on the lack of offense? They told me the soph started.

• Like 1

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Never said I was there.  I SAID IT HAPPENED! You spoke as if you just knew it didn't happen. Now you're reduced to playing a game of semantics.  Enjoy ya day sir. Like I said I'm concerned because they didn't score. Can anyone give some insight on the lack of offense? They told me the soph started.

You're sure that a scrimmage that no one believes took place -- see above post -- took place?

p.s. DePaul scrimmaged St. Augustine.  I'm fairly sure about that.  You see -- unlike you -- I like to talk from experience.  I actually saw it take place...

Just now, elKakador said:

You're sure that a scrimmage that no one believes took place -- see above post -- took place?

p.s. DePaul scrimmaged St. Augustine.  I'm fairly sure about that.  You see -- unlike you -- I like to talk from experience.  I actually saw it take place...

How did DePaul look ? 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How did DePaul look ? 

DePaul won 28-0 & 2 long drives ended without scores.  (Could have had 2 more TDs.)

DP showed a better passing attack than running.

St. Augustine didn't do much.  Their running attack worked in fits and starts, but no consistency.  They have NO passing game...

• Thanks 1

I'm not surprised that the O is struggling considering that the running game is a work in progress but out of all fairness we really don't know the circumstances of the scrimmage with DePaul. They are going to be a passing first Offense it seems like and that always worries me on the high school level. Question for the board but especially you SJR04 because I know you have great info is Jaeden Gould out for the year or is he playing?? If Boels has mono then I can't see him playing until November and by then it might be a moot point with the sophomore taking over the role. 

• Like 1