BNU Scrimmage schedule

Hardcore Troubador

Looked at what I posted in the other thread to Sammy about Bishop Gorman in 12. 

BG In 12 would of been the best team in the entire state of California. 

In 12 three to four nj teams could of beat BG between pc (jabrills jr year state champs), sjr (who beat pc, bc, and Bosco),  BC (who actually did beat BG) and even Bosco (who beat bc, pc and STA) 

Times have changed in Southern California..... 

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

#boscoconditioning

#themarineshavelanded

Toal is at BC. That conditioning went with him. I was at Bosco practice the morning of first contact.  They don't run nearly as much as they did in toal era. I remember being at a Bosco practice in 2011 season and they were going all out on goal line, catch the chicken, one on one hitting, and conditioning for about an hour. While freshmen were on other end of the field. Whistle blew, everyone brought it in to center field after doing all of that. My nephew and I who were on a visit as he was choosing a high school, began to head back to the car, and Lonnie Rivera (bosco basketball player who was playing freshman football) says "where you going?" I tell him that we met with toal before practice so we didn't need to see him after (me thinking practice was over), and he responds "noooo that was just a warm up, practice is about to begin for them now." My jaw dropped because their warm up looked like a full practice. Those were the Marines!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Toal is at BC. That conditioning went with him. I was at Bosco practice the morning of first contact.  They don't run nearly as much as they did in toal era. I remember being at a Bosco practice in 2011 season and they were going all out on goal line, catch the chicken, one on one hitting, and conditioning for about an hour. While freshmen were on other end of the field. Whistle blew, everyone brought it in to center field after doing all of that. My nephew and I who were on a visit as he was choosing a high school, began to head back to the car, and Lonnie Rivera (bosco basketball player who was playing freshman football) says "where you going?" I tell him that we met with toal before practice so we didn't need to see him after (me thinking practice was over), and he responds "noooo that was just a warm up, practice is about to begin for them now." My jaw dropped because their warm up looked like a full practice. Those were the Marines!

Chuck can copy Toal but the depth is gone and the rules of limited hitting in NJ sucks.

• Like 2