OT: Another hate crime hoax ...

NorCalRuss

18 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

That could be, but explain the nature and context of the black wealth on Bermuda... When you fire a shot,don't run, explain the it's nature and context...Otherwise it's a blank...

Drummer I don't think you are stupid or ignorant. I think you are an Idealogue.  Why should I have to break down Bermuda to satisfy a clear falsehood you were trying to perpetuate?  If Black America is such a blot of leeches and laziness. Explain how independently and collectively they would be the 15th richest country on earth.  Let that marinate in your brain housing group.  The problem here is they don't understand economic suicide by allowing others to exploit them. Arab Liquor stores, Jewish Jewelry and Korean Hair shops all take millions of dollars from these communities yet they do not live there are circulate the currency.  Believe me I am deeper in helping these communities than most.   No more than 3 hands touch funds in AA neighborhoods transaction before the currency departs.  It's not worth delving into or discussing with ignorant people.  I don't need too explain anything to you because your mind cannot digest something that doesn't make you feel superior to me.  I prefer to stay away from these topics and I do.  Have fun may peace be with you.  After all you all are so much more intelligent and successful than my lazy, waiting on a check, crack smoking black ass with my sagging pants and calling everyone a degrading epithet that I meet.  That should make you feel better after all that is how your wack ass brains see black people.

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Here is an opinion Fuck You.

X's 10,000 he is a piece of fucking shit. He is worse then shit, he is not even worth the shit I wipe from my ass and flush. When you look up the lowest living scum on earth this bitches picture should be shown.

Lock this frigging thread man. These fucking clowns go post on some "Im white and your not, so I own you" site.

• Like 2

Just now, thc6795 said:

X's 10,000 he is a piece of fucking shit. He is worse then shit, he is not even worth the shit I wipe from my ass and flush. When you look up the lowest living scum on earth this bitches picture should be shown.

Lock this frigging thread man. These fucking clowns go post on some "Im white and your not, so I own you" site.

only I've been on the "whites" for 2 months here now which includes trump and his class of racism...

Don't blame me for your ignorance and total lack of reading comprehension.

I'm probably the least racist person here truth be told.

Grow up.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

only I've been on the "whites" for 2 months here now which includes trump and his class of racism...

Don't blame me for your ignorance and total lack of reading comprehension.

I'm probably the least racist person here truth be told.

Grow up.

Yeah you have just been the poster child for multi cultural environment's these last 2 months.  

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Yet, you voted for trump and call Obama and Hillary bitches every day.

You are one very mixed up, dude.

You're beyond being a dumb fuck. I have stated many times on this board that I still voted for that rotten bitch. Because I couldn't see President Trump selecting the next 3 maybe 4 Supreme court Judges. Dumbass

Show me one post, just one fuckstick, where I said anything derogatory against President Obama. I also stated many times on this board many times that I voted for President Obama the first time but not the second. I didn't agree with his policies but I never disrespected him or the office he held. Dumbass.

If you were an Indian squaw your name would be shehasheadupherass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

IT IS TRUE but again we can't help it you are toooooo stupid to figure it out.  We shouldn't have to hold your hand and walk you through everything.  That's for you to figure out.  Grow up and get motivated and you too could be somebody one day.  

indeed, a big part of the problem is "figuring it out." But it's not because people who don't "figure it out" are necessarily less smart or less motivated. 

Heck, my kids are successful but if my kids were Trump's they'd be way more successful. 

it's just how it is. Parent's can't teach what they don't know and certainly can't teach if they are absent. 

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

indeed, a big part of the problem is "figuring it out." But it's not because people who don't "figure it out" are necessarily less smart or less motivated. 

Heck, my kids are successful but if my kids were Trump's they'd be way more successful. 

it's just how it is. Parent's can't teach what they don't know and certainly can't teach if they are absent. 

all the more reason to teach the minority father how to be a "father present in the life of the child you create".  Your kids are successful, exactly and for what reason???  Exactly my point, so since the fathers are not around am I suppose to take care of the bill???  FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!  NOT MY PROBLEM OR ISSUE nor should my taxes go to these fucking losers of our society!

1 minute ago, sausmann9 said:

all the more reason to teach the minority father how to be a "father present in the life of the child you create".  Your kids are successful, exactly and for what reason???  Exactly my point, so since the fathers are not around am I suppose to take care of the bill???  FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!  NOT MY PROBLEM OR ISSUE nor should my taxes go to these fucking losers of our society!

yes

(do we really need to swear? and sorry about your anger issue, you should talk to a professional about it)

17 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Saus who are you considering the loser? The kids? They didn't ask to come into this world. So I would say yes we as a society have a responsibility to help the kids. Now the fathers I agree 100% they need to be held accountable as should the mothers. I am a single father so I feel strongly about this. I feel we are taking good steps with drug testing before any benefits are granted. Notice I said benefits not entitlement's. I applaud putting deadbeats in jail. Keep in mind men are not the only deadbeat. I agree with putting stipulations on what child support payments can and cant be used for. I know for a fact that if I went and visited my child and he was hungry yet mom had new nails and her hair done this would be a huge problem.

We have to find a way to support and educate the children. If we throw our hands in the air as you suggest, when they become a menace to society you have no one to blame but yourself.

Just my .02

Sorry one more thing. By reading your posts you seem to think or give the impression that this is only happening in the black community? This is a national problem for every race.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Saus who are you considering the loser? The kids? They didn't ask to come into this world. So I would say yes we as a society have a responsibility to help the kids. Now the fathers I agree 100% they need to be held accountable as should the mothers. I am a single father so I feel strongly about this. I feel we are taking good steps with drug testing before any benefits are granted. Notice I said benefits not entitlement's. I applaud putting deadbeats in jail. Keep in mind men are not the only deadbeat. I agree with putting stipulations on what child support payments can and cant be used for. I know for a fact that if I went and visited my child and he was hungry yet mom had new nails and her hair done this would be a huge problem.

We have to find a way to support and educate the children. If we throw our hands in the air as you suggest, when they become a menace to society you have no one to blame but yourself.

Just my .02

Sorry one more thing. By reading your posts you seem to think or give the impression that this is only happening in the black community? This is a national problem for every race.

Sorry, losers meaning the young teenager male population that thinks its just fine to have two or three kids before they are 18, still be uneducated and not have a job. The other losers are the nasty ass mattress-backs that spread em' for any walking dick in the hood (meaning neighborhood for your racist fucks).  Those are the losers as well as their parents and the parents before them.  How is it possible for one group of people to get educated, get a job, and then have children (seemingly called doing it the right way) and another group that is illiterate as hell, uneducated as could be, unemployed by choice, and have twice as many children EXPECTING the rest of us to take care of the bill.

I don't want to take care of their children, I want to sterilize them so WE don't have to keep taking care of them.  I want to educate the ignorant hoes on keeping their legs closed for a few more years; like until their maybe 16 or 18, lol.   Its not our child nor will it ever be and I shouldn't have to take care of some piece of neighborhood trash JUST SO THEY DON"T GROW UP TO TERRORIZE MY EDUCATED, QUIET COMMUNITY.  fuck that bullshit.  How about we get rid of both parent and child and keep our money for stuff that really matters like roads, schools, police, etc...  I can use that stuff WAY WAY WAY more that I could use some deadbeat dropout that we tried to educate up to the 8th grade.

And yes I agree its a national problem to some extent but there are some "communities" that take care of business and others that are clueless.  I choose to be in the first and choose NOT to give a shit about the latter.  That's my choice with my money I make at my full time job.  I have a family I share my money with, not Boomsheka and her five rugrats running around undisciplined but yet entitled.  If its sympathy people of these communities are looking for, I can only tell them they can find it between shit and syphilus in the dictionary.  Passed that point, I don't a rats furry ass about them and why should we, the effort isn't returned, the investment isn't returned, the money isn't returned.  

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Saus who are you considering the loser? The kids? They didn't ask to come into this world. So I would say yes we as a society have a responsibility to help the kids. Now the fathers I agree 100% they need to be held accountable as should the mothers. 

agree, strongly

I feel we are taking good steps with drug testing before any benefits are granted. Notice I said benefits not entitlement's. I applaud putting deadbeats in jail. Keep in mind men are not the only deadbeat. I agree with putting stipulations on what child support payments can and cant be used for. I know for a fact that if I went and visited my child and he was hungry yet mom had new nails and her hair done this would be a huge problem.

here I have to strongly disagree. You can't dehumanize people in these type ways without devaluing the society we all are a part of. 

I get the same feeling from him. Applauds for calling him out and noting it's not one dimensional.      

Bingo again! (now go back and realize I said the same thing differently in the one point I disagreed with you on) 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

agree, strongly

here I have to strongly disagree. You can't dehumanize people in these type ways without devaluing the society we all are a part of. 

I get the same feeling from him. Applauds for calling him out and noting it's not one dimensional.      

Bingo again! (now go back and realize I said the same thing differently in the one point I disagreed with you on) 

Nor I am not sure about you, but every job I have ever had I was piss tested. Why should it be different to receive government benefits? All government benefits not just unemployment? Why should deadbeats not be put in jail for supporting their children?  Finally why wouldn't you want to make sure the money you are sending to support your child is being used for your child?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nor I am not sure about you, but every job I have ever had I was piss tested. Why should it be different to receive government benefits? All government benefits not just unemployment? Why should deadbeats not be put in jail for supporting their children?  Finally why wouldn't you want to make sure the money you are sending to support your child is being used for your child?

Damn straight!!!  If I have to be piss-tested for you to spend my money, I want you piss-testing in order to receive my money.  If you don't have a job, get your lazy ass out in the street and start picking up garbage, cigarette butts, and cans.  Start washing the sidewalks and walls, start doing something for community.  Hell you should have to put in 20 community service hours to service unemployment, WIC, or welfare.  

6 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Sorry, losers meaning the young teenager male population that thinks its just fine to have two or three kids before they are 18, still be uneducated and not have a job. The other losers are the nasty ass mattress-backs that spread em' for any walking dick in the hood (meaning neighborhood for your racist fucks).  Those are the losers as well as their parents and the parents before them.  How is it possible for one group of people to get educated, get a job, and then have children (seemingly called doing it the right way) and another group that is illiterate as hell, uneducated as could be, unemployed by choice, and have twice as many children EXPECTING the rest of us to take care of the bill.

I don't want to take care of their children, I want to sterilize them so WE don't have to keep taking care of them.  I want to educate the ignorant hoes on keeping their legs closed for a few more years; like until their maybe 16 or 18, lol.   Its not our child nor will it ever be and I shouldn't have to take care of some piece of neighborhood trash JUST SO THEY DON"T GROW UP TO TERRORIZE MY EDUCATED, QUIET COMMUNITY.  fuck that bullshit.  How about we get rid of both parent and child and keep our money for stuff that really matters like roads, schools, police, etc...  I can use that stuff WAY WAY WAY more that I could use some deadbeat dropout that we tried to educate up to the 8th grade.

And yes I agree its a national problem to some extent but there are some "communities" that take care of business and others that are clueless.  I choose to be in the first and choose NOT to give a shit about the latter.  That's my choice with my money I make at my full time job.  I have a family I share my money with, not Boomsheka and her five rugrats running around undisciplined but yet entitled.  If its sympathy people of these communities are looking for, I can only tell them they can find it between shit and syphilus in the dictionary.  Passed that point, I don't a rats furry ass about them and why should we, the effort isn't returned, the investment isn't returned, the money isn't returned.  

Remember when I posted that you seem or come across to thinking this is only a black problem? I was wrong. You defiantly have a problem with the black race. What would you do sir if your child came home and introduced you to her/his black girlfriend/boyfriend? Never mind Im scared to see your reply.

2 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Damn straight!!!  If I have to be piss-tested for you to spend my money, I want you piss-testing in order to receive my money.  If you don't have a job, get your lazy ass out in the street and start picking up garbage, cigarette butts, and cans.  Start washing the sidewalks and walls, start doing something for community.  Hell you should have to put in 20 community service hours to service unemployment, WIC, or welfare.  

Why should you only provide community service if your unemployed? I am employed and I provide community service weekly as does my son. Who is also a student and employed. By the way we are both dirty Mexicans.  Are brown or lighter black people ok in your world?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Remember when I posted that you seem or come across to thinking this is only a black problem? I was wrong. You defiantly have a problem with the black race. What would you do sir if your child came home and introduced you to her/his black girlfriend/boyfriend? Never mind Im scared to see your reply.

Well sir that is one of the races that seems to bring the most trouble to the area where I live.  The school district I live in actually has a teen daycare center in it.  Yep you got it, a teen daycare center and there are ZERO white girls/kids in it.. ZERO, I know this 10000% for sure.  NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NODA ONE!!!  There are a total of 23 teen girls in there, most black w/ others being hispanic and one "not sure" race.  Some on their 2nd and 3rd child.  

Guess who pays for this??????????  Yep you got it, the people who pay taxes for the district.  And let me ask you this - how do I benefit from this???  These idiots actually believe we taxpayer, fulltime workers of society built this for them TO HAVE MORE BABIES.  This system doesn't work but temporarily sterilizing these kids until they earn a degree or have a job would work wonders.  Think about it.  

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Why should you only provide community service if your unemployed? I am employed and I provide community service weekly as does my son. Who is also a student and employed. By the way we are both dirty Mexicans.  Are brown or lighter black people ok in your world?

As do I, you should provide mandatory community service if you are collecting ANY form of government assistance.

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

except for a doctor, no one ever asked for my piss

I disagree with most workplace piss tests.

Deadbeats should not be put in jail because it is more expensive to you and me and will result in a more dangerous society for you and me. Our prisons are neanderthal, not educational or rehabilitative. 

A child's money is for the child. We already have laws. That is different. that is not mom or dad's money to spend for themselves. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

this is just dumb.. 

1 minute ago, sausmann9 said:

Well sir that is one of the races that seems to bring the most trouble to the area where I live.  The school district I live in actually has a teen daycare center in it.  Yep you got it, a teen daycare center and there are ZERO white girls/kids in it.. ZERO, I know this 10000% for sure.  NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NODA ONE!!!  There are a total of 23 teen girls in there, most black w/ others being hispanic and one "not sure" race.  Some on their 2nd and 3rd child.  

Guess who pays for this??????????  Yep you got it, the people who pay taxes for the district.  And let me ask you this - how do I benefit from this???  These idiots actually believe we taxpayer, fulltime workers of society built this for them TO HAVE MORE BABIES.  This system doesn't work but temporarily sterilizing these kids until they earn a degree or have a job would work wonders.  Think about it.  

OMG so because there are no white teenage girls utilizing the teen day care you believe they don't exist?

Do you not think that maybe it is a good thing that these girls are still trying to get an education?

Never mind bro. Emotion is about to take over. I don't really feel like showing my ass right now. Good day.  

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I have read saucemans  posts and they appear to be well founded and stand on accountable grounds based accountability,smaller less invasive government and conservative beliefs..I agree with and those and those  who don't,fine, but rather than scream and yell at anybody,debate on real substance..Few do that so I say, sauce,keep on trucking.. 

Well founded? How? What facts has he provided? What you should have said " I also have a problem with the black race". Don't forget Drummer I was around when Peppers was a Soph and you thought he was the second coming of Jesus. Then he left mighty Bosco and he became a black thug. Funny how that works.