OT: Another hate crime hoax ...

NorCalRuss

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Thank you for your opinion on why this particular fake hate crime is special.People who hate come in all colors that's an undeniable fact and they all take advantage of the political and social climate.The only sort of uniqueness about this crime is that a American of African descent is blaming White America when historically it's been the other way around.

I wouldn't call it a "fake" hate crime; this dude really does hate white people and nothing fake about it.  And being the uniqueness that you state; historically speaking black people ALWAYS blamed white people for every one of their issues.  But I don't understand, does it now make it okay since we all know racism only exists in one direction???  Historically speaking, does that make it okay for this guy to do what he did???

You can spin it however you wish, that doesn't take away the fact of what he did and who he was trying to portray as the guilty party.  

Oh by the way, historically speaking, how many times and crimes can you give proof of that were committed by whites but blamed on blacks w/ a note or something to that extent, just curious???

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I wouldn't call it a "fake" hate crime; this dude really does hate white people and nothing fake about it.  And being the uniqueness that you state; historically speaking black people ALWAYS blamed white people for every one of their issues.  But I don't understand, does it now make it okay since we all know racism only exists in one direction???  Historically speaking, does that make it okay for this guy to do what he did???

You can spin it however you wish, that doesn't take away the fact of what he did and who he was trying to portray as the guilty party.  

Oh by the way, historically speaking, how many times and crimes can you give proof of that were committed by whites but blamed on blacks w/ a note or something to that extent, just curious???

Don't think you want to go down the whites blaming blacks road.Its overwhelmingly been done by white American than the reverse....just a few...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437/amp

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Don't think you want to go down the whites blaming blacks road.Its overwhelmingly been done by white American than the reverse....just a few...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437/amp

LMAO, not surprised one bit!!!  Many of the problems that White America dealt with over the last 30 - 40 years have been caused by minorities in our country.  So why be surprised when the truth comes out.  Look at HUD and who pays it.  Look at welfare and who pays it.  Look at WIC/food stamps and who pays it.  Look at the United Negro College Fund and guess who the fuck pays into that.  Look at the all Black Caucus and who pays for their trips and meals.  Look at that little weaselly fuck Sharpton and the expense account he carries.  Look at that ridiculous statue made in china of MLK, guess whose taxes paid that one too.  Look at the extra expenses to provide Head Start and Latch-Key programs.  Look at who provides free breakfasts and lunches to MILLIONS of helpless minorities whose parents can drive a Lexus but can't give their kid $3 for lunch.  Hell we can't even have our own prom with decent music and nice prom dresses without the minority party thinking we're up to no good, we have to integrate the proms and listen to shit music and watch a bunch of underage hoes looking like strippers and hookers.  White America wasn't raised that way nor do they want to become that way but yet we White Americans are forced to endure however when the shoe is on the other foot, White America is expected to just smile and pay the tab.

So it kind of seems that White America has a legit gripe over the learned helplessness and theft of services that WE pay into but NEVER get to utilize. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

its funny the title of your article is "A BRIEF history of lies", its not like its one or two centuries as could be the title of another book that could be written.,

7 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

LMAO, not surprised one bit!!!  Many of the problems that White America dealt with over the last 30 - 40 years have been caused by minorities in our country.  So why be surprised when the truth comes out.  Look at HUD and who pays it.  Look at welfare and who pays it.  Look at WIC/food stamps and who pays it.  Look at the United Negro College Fund and guess who the fuck pays into that.  Look at the all Black Caucus and who pays for their trips and meals.  Look at that little weaselly fuck Sharpton and the expense account he carries.  Look at that ridiculous statue made in china of MLK, guess whose taxes paid that one too.  Look at the extra expenses to provide Head Start and Latch-Key programs.  Look at who provides free breakfasts and lunches to MILLIONS of helpless minorities whose parents can drive a Lexus but can't give their kid $3 for lunch.  Hell we can't even have our own prom with decent music and nice prom dresses without the minority party thinking we're up to no good, we have to integrate the proms and listen to shit music and watch a bunch of underage hoes looking like strippers and hookers.  White America wasn't raised that way nor do they want to become that way but yet we White Americans are forced to endure however when the shoe is on the other foot, White America is expected to just smile and pay the tab.

So it kind of seems that White America has a legit gripe over the learned helplessness and theft of services that WE pay into but NEVER get to utilize. 

Lol at your woe is the white man post.Says a lot about your state of mind since you obviously believe only white people pay for stuff and don't take advantage of it.This is over for me since your venom for minority's has come bubbling to the surface

24 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Lol at your woe is the white man post.Says a lot about your state of mind since you obviously believe only white people pay for stuff and don't take advantage of it.This is over for me since your venom for minority's has come bubbling to the surface

Typical - no response to the truth so pull the venom and race card; well played but it should be since you all practice it so much.

and no please don't let your ignorance get in the way of the truth, there are minorities that pay their fare share but just not enough of them to "disguise" the lazy, uneducated, ignorant, and helpless minorities attached to the ones that do pay their taxes and other societal debts.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html

Whites comprise about 35% of head start recipients (FY15 data)  https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/data/factsheets/2015-hs-program-factsheet.html

these were just a few glaring examples I noticed in the claim that whites pay into services but don't utilize them.  Need to take off the blinders, lots of poor white folks out there that need a handup like anyone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Typical - no response to the truth so pull the venom and race card; well played but it should be since you all practice it so much.

and no please don't let your ignorance get in the way of the truth, there are minorities that pay their fare share but just not enough of them to "disguise" the lazy, uneducated, ignorant, and helpless minorities attached to the ones that do pay their taxes and other societal debts.  

This is such a Pavlovian response.First off I never called you a racist or hateful so no there was no race card.I said venom toward minority's.

So why would I say that?

1 this topic was about a false hate crime but you changed the subject to go off on a tangent about African Americans.

2 when you say things like you can't have your own prom it implies that you are in favor of some sort of segregation which also implies some dislike for those you wish to be segregated from.

3 when you disparage young people from another race by calling them hoes and hookers it sends a message of dislike.

4 when you imply that white america does things better,again It sends a message of dislike toward non white america.

so yes you have venom towards a specific group by your own words.

I don't know who "you all" is in your quoted post above.I can only assume you believe me to be African American....I am not.

And just to save more Pavlovian responses.....no I am not democrat..No I haven't voted for a democrat (or republican) in many years.

another thing I haven't done is point my finger in blame at others for whatever perceived ailments I have.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Whites comprise about 35% of head start recipients (FY15 data)  https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/data/factsheets/2015-hs-program-factsheet.html

these were just a few glaring examples I noticed in the claim that whites pay into services but don't utilize them.  Need to take off the blinders, lots of poor white folks out there that need a handup like anyone else.

Little more info to go with yours. Simple check of population and percentage of use shows that a lot of whites do actually pay but don't use.  

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

IMG_3243.thumb.PNG.23f77c2e423455c2df672f2a1d6ab66a.PNG

IMG_3244.PNG

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

No responses?  Lol. 

27 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Little more info to go with yours. Simple check of population and percentage of use shows that a lot of whites do actually pay but don't use.  

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

IMG_3243.thumb.PNG.23f77c2e423455c2df672f2a1d6ab66a.PNG

IMG_3244.PNG

But that's not what was argued was it?  He stated that these are benefits that whites pay for and NEVER utilize.  Whtes, as a demographic of welfare recipients, are large users.  That's a far cry from the claim that they NEVER use it.

i would hope we don't get to the point where we have a majority of our popilation paying for and using welfare.  But you and I know that was not what was being argued.

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But that's not what was argued was it?  He stated that these are benefits that whites pay for and NEVER utilize.  Whtes, as a demographic of welfare recipients, are large users.  That's a far cry from the claim that they NEVER use it.

i would hope we don't get to the point where we have a majority of our popilation paying for and using welfare.  But you and I know that was not what was being argued.

Just saying that your graph was misleading being that whites make up 63ish% of population compared to much smaller % of other populations  but comparing as equal % of population in usage. 

83% of whites aren't on welfare so high majority don't use it and pay for it.

This has transitioned from op but just saying. Compare apples to apples. ?=??

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Just saying that your graph was misleading being that whites make up 63ish% of population compared to much smaller % of other populations  but comparing as equal % of population in usage. 

83% of whites aren't on welfare so high majority don't use it and pay for it.

This has transitioned from op but just saying. Compare apples to apples. ?=??

Nothing that you posted discredits this statement.  which is what I referenced.  

"So it kind of seems that White America has a legit gripe over the learned helplessness and theft of services that WE pay into but NEVER get to utilize."  

I don't  know what your definition of never is but as a group whites do utilize.  Now had he said a "majority" don't utilize you might have a point. 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Nothing that you posted discredits this statement.  which is what I referenced.  

"So it kind of seems that White America has a legit gripe over the learned helplessness and theft of services that WE pay into but NEVER get to utilize."  

I don't  know what your definition of never is but as a group whites do utilize.  Now had he said a "majority" don't utilize you might have a point.  BTW no group has a majority of their demographic on welfare.  That's a silly premise to argue anyways

But shouldnt almost 40% of any demographic on welfare be seriously addressed?

All of the minority people I associate with on a regular basis, are employed and have better than average jobs, and live no differently than any other middle class family.

I also know that serving 13 years in law enforcement I learned that probably 1/2 of the black population in Longview, Texas is unemployed, and are pretty much satisfied with "waitin on dat check". Ive heard it too many times. 

It's a cycle in a lot of those "families". Welfare, drugs, crime, jail, repeat. Usually in that order. Most lie on the applications, keep having babies at 16 and up, and believe they have a "right to that money".

I also know that there are a couple of trailer parks and neighborhoods in Longview that house some of the lowest, welfare ridden white trash in Texas. Numbers wise, it seems to be far less, but they also are "waitin on that gubbmint check" and they too have learned to keep popping out the illegitimate babies for mo money. Grandma lies just like everyone else (usually living at her house) to keep the money rolling in.

Its a way of life that needs to stop.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rockinl said:

But shouldnt almost 40% of any demographic on welfare be seriously addressed?

All of the minority people I associate with on a regular basis, are employed and have better than average jobs, and live no differently than any other middle class family.

I also know that serving 13 years in law enforcement I learned that probably 1/2 of the black population in Longview, Texas is unemployed, and are pretty much satisfied with "waitin on dat check". Ive heard it too many times. 

It's a cycle in a lot of those "families". Welfare, drugs, crime, jail, repeat. Usually in that order. Most lie on the applications, keep having babies at 16 and up, and believe they have a "right to that money".

I also know that there are a couple of trailer parks and neighborhoods in Longview that house some of the lowest, welfare ridden white trash in Texas. Numbers wise, it seems to be far less, but they also are "waitin on that gubbmint check" and they too have learned to keep popping out the illegitimate babies for mo money. Grandma lies just like everyone else (usually living at her house) to keep the money rolling in.

Its a way of life that needs to stop.

So what you said is you know some black and whites that abuse the system.  I agree.  doesn't  a country that has 21% of its population on welfare need to be addressed?  If you address the whole, the slices are covered.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, maybe that segment does..or do the  Democrat policies that has created generations of TAKERS and  told the makers that they are racist.. Thruth is not racist.. Thevslices have been covered foot almos 58 years and are still slices ???? Wtf..

I don't know what the hell you just typed.  Please slow down, reread my post then type a response.    

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"It's a way of life that needs to stop"..............Tell that to the city of Chicago, BLM, NAACP, Al Sharpton and democratic policies that have, for almost 60 created an underclass that is self destructing....  Your 13 years in law enforcement have show you much and what you say is true, but many says it's racist ?????  

Serious question Drummer.  For a guy that seems to be enraged with what's happening in the inner city, do you offer your guidance and expertise to those young impressionable minds or are you just a forum bloviator?

6 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

...we have to integrate the proms and listen to shit music and watch a bunch of underage hoes looking like strippers and hookers.  White America wasn't raised that way...

5 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

...sauseman has stated facts... Word up !! 

I'd say sausmann9 and Drummer61 are short-sighted, shallow, angry, wishing-it-was-1960 guys.

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

interesting

I think I am not loved.

what to do? 

oh well

------------------------------------------------------------

The word was reasoned, I thought it obvious and that you were being the wise azz. Thought your question rhetorical. 

Message boards can do that. 

my apologies for for misinterpreting a valid question. 

and yes it did help...

peace out brother man!

Thank you.  That wasn't so hard, was it?

But, just to beat a dead horse, it's still not clear how 'reasoned' became 'resowed,' hence my question.

It's not even an obvious autocorrect butcher job.

I don't think it was a stretch at all to ask for clarification.

11 hours ago, Ararar said:

This is a very sad thing to happen to anyone. I just couldn't imagine if he were my son and the LAW did this to him. He may or may not have committed this terrible crime. What is sad is that he didn't have a fair trial. His skin color shouldn't have matter but I think it probably did to the jury. History shows that no one cares about poor minorities. It this century it should matter more than going to the moon.

George Stinney was killed by electric chair in 1944 after being accused and convicted of murdering two preteen white girls by an all-white jury in South Carolina. This case was an extremely sad one, since George was 14 years old when executed, making him the youngest person to be executed in the U.S. in the 20th century. There was no evidence linking George to the case, other than a circumstantial detail that he'd spoken with the girls before their murder. Three police officers claimed that George confessed to the murders.

uc9sbxano5pjj5jng6ur.png

On Dec. 17, 2014, George's conviction was vacated by Circuit Court Judge Carmen Mullen, effectively clearing his name. Too little, too late.

There is compelling evidence that George Stinney was innocent of the crimes for which he was executed in 1944. The prosecutor relied, almost exclusively, on one piece of evidence to obtain a conviction in this capital case: the unrecorded, unsigned “confession” of a 14-year-old child who was deprived of counsel and parental guidance, and whose defense lawyer shockingly failed to call exculpating witnesses or to preserve his right of appeal.[9]

New evidence in the court hearing in January 2014 included testimony by Stinney's siblings that he was with them at the time of the murders. In addition, an affidavit was introduced from the "Reverend Francis Batson, who found the girls and pulled them from the water-filled ditch. In his statement he recalls there was not much blood in or around the ditch, suggesting that they may have been killed elsewhere and moved."[5] Wilford "Johnny" Hunter, who was in prison with Stinney, "testified that the teenager told him he had been made to confess" and always maintained his innocence

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Thank you.  That wasn't so hard, was it?

But, just to beat a dead horse, it's still not clear how 'reasoned' became 'resowed,' hence my question.

It's not even an obvious autocorrect butcher job.

I don't think it was a stretch at all to ask for clarification.

I already said my bad. You had asked a valid question which I took as rhetorical and provoking. 

What was hard was not realizing it was a sincere, valid question. 3rd time, my bad.

(3 is my limit! lol)

peace out