Anyone Follow MLB!

imaGoodBoyNow

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t see Boston Yankes and Mets all winning 

It’s a lot of luck man but I like home teams on a Sunday. Away teams been on long road trip and tired. Similar to 1st half bet in NBA when a traveling team played previous night game then had to travel over night. Made lot of money this way. 

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

It’s a lot of luck man but I like home teams on a Sunday. Away teams been on long road trip and tired. Similar to 1st half bet in NBA when a traveling team played previous night game then had to travel over night. Made lot of money this way. 

It’s all luck lmao ..just thought maybe someone on here has more luck then me 

46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I need 7 winning baseball teams  unfortunately all the games start at 1 and 3 so I’m late  , still got 20 mins..

lets see how good you know baseball... pick 5-7 for sure winners

B1A1EF15-B5BB-4F0E-BAA0-9753E2913E85.png

4FEA8C2F-9E46-4457-A1E5-9CD81C797B4B.png

Bro I've tried to follow it.  Even been to games in multiple States.  The one thing they all have in common is it's so boring in the 7th inning they wake me up to stretch and sing some silly Song.  Who the hell still eats Cracker Jacks ?. 😃  Why is it the only sport that has a Manager not a Coach and he dresses like a player.? Imagine Belichick on the sideline in a Patriots uniform .  😃

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro I've tried to follow it.  Even been to games in multiple States.  The one thing they all have in common is it's so boring in the 7th inning they wake me up to stretch and sing some silly Song.  Who the hell still eats Cracker Jacks ?. 😃  Why is it the only sport that has a Manager not a Coach and he dresses like a player.? Imagine Belichick on the sideline in a Patriots uniform .  😃

Idk man It’s been done before 

3C29CB9D-8AB0-4491-A930-AD380D83AF5D.jpeg

😂

Lol if I saw Bill all suited up I’d probably die of laughter 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Cleveland just hit a 3 run homerun 

Pick the dudes with the biggest damn Tweety Bird heads like Bonds, Clemens and McGuire had.  Dem Roids dudes are sure fire winners.  Bonds and McGuire hit like 5 home runs a game and Clemens stuck out 27 a game 😃 they should have an all steroids league. Dammit I wouldnt miss a game 600ft HRs and 130 mile fastballs with dudes running to 1st base in 1.5 secs on a bunt. 😀 no need for 7 inning stretch.  Everyone on their toes afraid of line drive shots to center field 😀

26 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol no worries it was a 2$ bet.... if I hit I get like 340$ so I put like 25 $2 bets in 

Always did 2 $100 parlay bet 3 teams, $100 5 teams and 1 $200 15 pt teasers then bet $500 on “best” game. Then play big on late games or catch up...As long as you have enough funds to double up loss, you’ll never lose in end. Haha. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut some days. 

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Always did 2 $100 parlay bet 3 teams, $100 5 teams and 1 $200 15 pt teasers then bet $500 on “best” game. Then play big on late games or catch up...As long as you have enough funds to double up loss, you’ll never lose in end. Haha. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut some days. 

It’s all a conspiracy it’s just the luck if ur on the conspiracy’s side or the side that they take their money from