ESPNnews: Dutch Fork SC 27, Mallard Creek NC 27 - postponed due to weather

Bormio

While sitting in the car for the second time due to weather I jumped on the board and saw some of the early posts and they made me laugh a little. North Carolina has no spring ball and both of Mallard Creeks scrimmages were cancelled so this is the first time on the field this year. They also have a new OC and new QB so it was kind of funny they both teams were already being slotted as Tier whatever after 12 freaking minutes of football. DF and MC are both pretty good teams and both will look much better in a couple weeks. MC is on the road going against an all time great coach who decided to go gadget early on. 

As we’ve seen both teams have settled in a little and I believe MC’s size will eventually smother them. This last delay may be a great break for the Creek as Simpson can hydrate and recover from his cramps. 

Damn happy football is finally back but let’s get some opening week perspective. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Creekfootball said:

While sitting in the car for the second time due to weather I jumped in and saw some of the early posts and they made me laugh a little. North Carolina has no spring ball and both of Mallard Creeks scrimmages were cancelled so this is the first time in the field this year. They also have a new OC and new QB so it was kind of funny they both teams were already being slotted as Tier whatever after 12 freaking minutes of football. DF and MC are both pretty good teams and both will look much better in a couple weeks. MC is on the road going against an all time great coach who decided to go gadget early on. 

As we’ve seen both teams have settled in a little and I believe MC’s size will eventually smother them. This last delay may be a great break for the Creek as Simpson can hydrate and recover from his cramps. 

Damn happy football is finally back but let’s get some opening week perspective. 

Good post. It's a great game so far. 

I still had DF winning in my pick em though.  🤪🤘

10 minutes ago, Creekfootball said:

While sitting in the car for the second time due to weather I jumped on the board and saw some of the early posts and they made me laugh a little. North Carolina has no spring ball and both of Mallard Creeks scrimmages were cancelled so this is the first time on the field this year. They also have a new OC and new QB so it was kind of funny they both teams were already being slotted as Tier whatever after 12 freaking minutes of football. DF and MC are both pretty good teams and both will look much better in a couple weeks. MC is on the road going against an all time great coach who decided to go gadget early on. 

If they don't finish it I'm declaring Mallard Creek the winner because I have that power....and they are in my poll. 😄

• Haha 1

We will have a pretty good idea where the Creek stands pretty soon. Playing #1 in SC tonight and will play top 5 if not #2 in SC in two weeks (Gaffney) on the road.  They will be playing three of the top teams in NC in Vance, Butler, and Hough. They have a pretty easy game next week but I think after Gaffney on the road we will have a good handle on them. They need to clean up some stuff in the secondary and they need tighten up the long snapper and center snaps. They have the pieces, just need to put them together. By the way, their starting running back isn’t even playing tonight. Simpson is doing Ok as a fill in. 😂

• Like 3