You Florida boys stay safe hoping for the best outcome.

HooverOutlaw

We've been very lucky in Tampa. We've avoided a direct hit since 1921. Donna in 1960, Elena in 1985, two in 2004, and Irma in 2017 brushed us, but we missed out on the bulk of the wind and storm surge in all of those storms. Every year I wonder if this is the year?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 181pl said:

We've been very lucky in Tampa. We've avoided a direct hit since 1921. Donna in 1960, Elena in 1985, two in 2004, and Irma in 2017 brushed us, but we missed out on the bulk of the wind and storm surge in all of those storms. Every year I wonder if this is the year?

Didn’t stop me from smacking some old lady for the last jug of water. Lol. 

Seriously though stay safe. Fill up your gas to the max, and get plenty of water. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Hsfblover said:

Currently in Miami for training at Southcom this week. Was bringing the fam down from up north for a end of the summer cruise to end the summer... hopefully I make it back to Cali at this point.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article234471052.html is the Miami Herald with current updates.  Whether a category three or even a five 115 mph + sustained winds can be life threatening. 

Wish you the absolute best.