Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

That's pretty much you

News flash - another player you have consistently talked shit about over the years Garrett Gilbert is now getting paid by the Cleveland Browns.  

Next you are going to tell me there a lot of shitty players getting paid by the NFL - we all know you have said it before.  

lol Austin Lake Travis now with 2 QB’s playing on the same NFL team.  How many of those vomit in my mouth privates that you and @The Guru suck off have done that?

53 minutes ago, Texasball said:

News flash - another player you have consistently talked shit about over the years Garrett Gilbert is now getting paid by the Cleveland Browns.  

Next you are going to tell me there a lot of shitty players getting paid by the NFL - we all know you have said it before.  

lol Austin Lake Travis now with 2 QB’s playing on the same NFL team.  How many of those vomit in my mouth privates that you and @The Guru suck off have done that?

Steeler said he didn't live up to the hype and I also said he wasn't some elite player in h.s. You bring up that's he's a backup in the NFL. 

Tell us his college stats

42 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@steeler01 what’s your opinion on Daniels USC is he living up to his elite QB ranking at USC?  5-7 as freshman  - throws pick in the end zone in game one - now may have knee injury.  Last year 14TD and 10 Int 

Daniels play with a dumbass for a HC. SC has elite skill position players and a mediocre line

On 8/30/2019 at 9:02 PM, The Guru said:

So going from bad to good at football = no integrity

Gotcha.

I bet you think the same for Allen, Carroll, North Shore, etc.

Oh you don't?

Shocking.

Going from bad to good...  and you have still yet to be honest and explain how it happened.

How many times are you gonna dodge the question?

And those 3 examples you used shows how clueless you are.  Not a good look for someone that never has intelligent posts.

SLC has been good since the 80’s, they were just as dominant a 3A program than a 5A or 6A program.  GPNS won state in the early 2000’s and have been a good program for a long time.  Allen has some built in advantages for sure.  A community that places top priority on have a winner is the top one.  But let’s not act like they lost by 40 to Carthage, TX, or Stephenville, then decided one day to recruit kids from all over the Southwest to become a contender.

Swing and a miss for you dipshit!

On 8/30/2019 at 9:01 PM, The Guru said:

Basically everything about the school. They built a completely new campus since then.

You're too much of a chicken shit to concede that one of the best teams in Texas got smashed.

It’s pretty clear for anyone that can comprehend that I did that a few days ago.

Now, tell us how you go from losing by 40 to a 3A school, to beating a good 6A program.. tell us about this hyper improvement.

Most of all, tell us about taking kids from other programs, that are already developed, and holding college offers, just to replace kids that can’t get it done.  Something you are very familiar with.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

None.

We'll just have to settle for shattering the record for most alumni on active NFL rosters with 16.

Only one of those was a QB though.

Sorry. We'll do better next time.

1 hour ago, FloTex said:

GPNS won state in the early 2000’s and have been a good program for a long time.

Again, doesn't matter. They were once bad and are now good. They have no integrity.

You seem to be too stupid to even understand the point I'm making.

And Bishop Gorman won their first state championship in 1970.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

On 9/1/2019 at 1:05 AM, steeler01 said:

Daniels play with a dumbass for a HC. SC has elite skill position players and a mediocre line

So here you focus on team ---something I have been saying in our little arguments concerning some QB's 

You basically saying he would be that much better if the team was performing better.

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

He played at a basketball program on turf. Every single person who has taken a snap there has put up Nintendo numbers.

Yet Mayfield had to walk on Texas Tech 

Any REAL Guru would recognize that Lake Travis has been pretty damn good.  You would also admit they throw it with authority and you  would leave the basketball comment to the football idiots .

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Just some scores involving Texas teams from this past weekend:

77-47

66-59

60-57

56-35

47-44

53-26

47-34

43-31

51-46

lol - what does that prove?  Here are some scores I found in Cali this past week 

78-36

69-40

56-55

61-38

56-36

55-49

50-30

59-39

54-36

63-35

One that calls himself "The Guru" should realize these types of scores can be found in any state.

19 minutes ago, Texasball said:

lol - what does that prove?  Here are some scores I found in Cali this past week 

78-36

69-40

56-55

61-38

56-36

55-49

50-30

59-39

54-36

63-35

One that calls himself "The Guru" should realize these types of scores can be found in any state.

The highest ranked team involved in your list, as far as I can tell, is the #75 team in California, Culver City (56-36). In fact that's the only one in the top 100.

Every single one I mentioned from Texas is from a top 100 team in the state.

#5 Highland Park is the 66-59.

#8 Guyer is the 60-57.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The highest ranked team involved in your list, as far as I can tell, is the #75 team in California, Culver City (56-36). In fact that's the only one in the top 100.

Every single one I mentioned from Texas is from a top 100 team in the state.

#5 Highland Park is the 66-59.

#8 Guyer is the 60-57.

🤡

What does it really prove?   These involved 4 pretty damn good teams.  I wouldn't get caught up in all the rankings over here in Texas.

#5 state wide ranking for Highland Park is simply more bogus rankings.