Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

Yet Mayfield had to walk on Texas Tech 

Any REAL Guru would recognize that Lake Travis has been pretty damn good.  You would also admit they throw it with authority and you  would leave the basketball comment to the football idiots .

What it shows is that regardless of the QB's name,  the QB will have great stats while playing for LT

Garrett was a subpar collegiate QB

24 minutes ago, The Guru said:

That Texas' top teams are shit at defense and have been for a long time.

Can we agree C Centennial has been good California team -  2014 they won the southern section championship over SJB 48-41

Then got beat by DLS giving up 63 points

During the season they gave up 49, 43, 34, 42, 28, 64, 37,41 not including the 63 to DLS in the damn final

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015  - CC beat good SJB 62-52 and good MD 42-36  - Then lose in the final to DLS  in the final   -  That's damn year Trinity held DLS to 21 points their lowest scoring game of the year  - plus it was the most points DLS gave up all damn year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016-  St Johns Bosco 49 - 47 win over CC in the playoffs -  This is top notch at the highest level of California

SJB - wins state championship game 56-33 over DLS - Again we talking the damn top of California 

Why we are out at Chandler AZ hung 49 CC but gave up 56 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017  -  SJB vs CC - 62-34  again we are talking elite California teams -  SJB vs Santa Margarita 40-38 -  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2018 -  Don't even care to look it up 

Then you have DLS - always to 1-5 team in the state of California - They can't even beat freaking East Utah playing at home - probably the slowest so called good team I have ever seen come into Texas and play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might try doing some real evaluations on your own damn state and you might fucking realize that in California has about 3 freaking teams worth talking about and they are all vomit in my mouth recruited up private schools.

21 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

What it shows is that regardless of the QB's name,  the QB will have great stats while playing for LT

Garrett was a subpar collegiate QB

JT Daniels -  YOU SAY plays for bad coach goes 5-7 his freshman year -  I see arm talent in this kid - Not overly special - Is it really 5 Star special??  I would say MD would have been equally good with Garrett as they was with JT

Did Garrett really put himself in great position going to UT?  He nearly leads amazing come back vs Alabama as freshman in Title Game.

The next year - That Texas team was not very good and it was bad situation for him.  

How many damn QB's does the NFL pay?  

I agree that he didn't have the greatest college career - However, like many other solid QB's before him and after him - it had more to do with the overall team.

Now he is good enough to get paid in the NFL!

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yeah, their defense is shit too.

You're drowning.

No amount of subject-changing can save you from your putrid defensive state.

🤡

Yet they made top teams in California look like they had bad defenses too...

Plus the one year - we have the TX connection with DLS  -  must have been some really bad defense by SJB and MD 2 of the california bell cows.

Again, before talking shit (Dickhead) you might look in your own damn backyard.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

JT Daniels -  YOU SAY plays for bad coach goes 5-7 his freshman year -  I see arm talent in this kid - Not overly special - Is it really 5 Star special??  I would say MD would have been equally good with Garrett as they was with JT

Did Garrett really put himself in great position going to UT?  He nearly leads amazing come back vs Alabama as freshman in Title Game.

The next year - That Texas team was not very good and it was bad situation for him.  

How many damn QB's does the NFL pay?  

I agree that he didn't have the greatest college career - However, like many other solid QB's before him and after him - it had more to do with the overall team.

Now he is good enough to get paid in the NFL!

Texas had much better talent overall than this current USC team and a better coach.

Also, I never said JT Daniels is awesome

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

Can we agree C Centennial has been good California team -  2014 they won the southern section championship over SJB 48-41

Then got beat by DLS giving up 63 points

During the season they gave up 49, 43, 34, 42, 28, 64, 37,41 not including the 63 to DLS in the damn final

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015  - CC beat good SJB 62-52 and good MD 42-36  - Then lose in the final to DLS  in the final   -  That's damn year Trinity held DLS to 21 points their lowest scoring game of the year  - plus it was the most points DLS gave up all damn year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016-  St Johns Bosco 49 - 47 win over CC in the playoffs -  This is top notch at the highest level of California

SJB - wins state championship game 56-33 over DLS - Again we talking the damn top of California 

Why we are out at Chandler AZ hung 49 CC but gave up 56 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017  -  SJB vs CC - 62-34  again we are talking elite California teams -  SJB vs Santa Margarita 40-38 -  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2018 -  Don't even care to look it up 

Then you have DLS - always to 1-5 team in the state of California - They can't even beat freaking East Utah playing at home - probably the slowest so called good team I have ever seen come into Texas and play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might try doing some real evaluations on your own damn state and you might fucking realize that in California has about 3 freaking teams worth talking about and they are all vomit in my mouth recruited up private schools.

That East team in 2016 did not go into Texas, did it ?

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Texas had much better talent overall than this current USC team and a better coach.

Also, I never said JT Daniels is awesome

Dude you said early that USC had good skill kids and poor coach.  Texas got really soft the years after that Alabama team.  Not sure Texas actually had better talent either in those years.

I never said you thought Daniels was awesome.  I just wanted your opinion as he was 5 star ranked player.

On 8/30/2019 at 5:00 PM, FloTex said:

Won’t get into the nitty gritty, but I know a SEC coach who says that Evans is a turd with major issues.  To the point, they backed off recruiting him to a large degree.  

Davis, and Banks (who did not play), are the glue to the offense, and much better leaders/kids.

Evans was suspended for Thursday’s game for getting into it with some teammates, and Offensive Coordinator, Coach Gatson after the Katy game.  He let his true nature show.

Then last week, he cussed his coaches again, and got into it with some other teammates.  Coach Kay suspenseful him another week, then in return, Evans supposedly walked off the field and quit.

I’ve heard that from 2 people.  If true, might be the best thing happened to GPNS.

I’ve heard he’s a cancer to that team.

25 minutes ago, FloTex said:

Evans was suspended for Thursday’s game for getting into it with some teammates, and Offensive Coordinator, Coach Gatson after the Katy game.  He let his true nature show.

Then last week, he cussed his coaches again, and got into it with some other teammates.  Coach Kay suspenseful him another week, then in return, Evans supposedly walked off the field and quit.

I’ve heard that from 2 people.  If true, might be the best thing happened to GPNS.

I’ve heard he’s a cancer to that team.

If he quit don't let him return..  Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch.  They looked fine without him Thursday anyways.  I like Gentry as a RB and Hagan as his backup.  They played well together last week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

If he quit don't let him return..  Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch.  They looked fine without him Thursday anyways.  I like Gentry as a RB and Hagan as his backup.  They played well together last week.

I don’t believe Coach Kay will, unless he pays with further suspensions and a complete change of attitude.  

Hopefully the young man will grow and learn from it.  He’s getting bad advice from older brothers, and his personal trainer, handler, hanger on, whatever you wanna call these people.  That’s what’s becoming wrong with high school sports.

• Thanks 1

Just now, FloTex said:

I don’t believe Coach Kay will, unless he pays with further suspensions and a complete change of attitude.  

Hopefully the young man will grow and learn from it.  He’s getting bad advice from older brothers, and his personal trainer, handler, hanger on, whatever you wanna call these people.  That’s what’s becoming wrong with high school sports.

Bingo!