Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

57 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m speaking out my ass but after seeing how out of shape NS was and how much cramping they had , I felt like NS was still hungover from celebrating that MNC and didn’t train nearly as Katy did this offseason who was on a mission last night to show the world their back

I was thinking the same thing. When I saw the NS players I was like "that's last years champs?"

20 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

North Shore was the most overrated top 10 team I've ever seen. Unreal!

The most overrated team in recent memory was last year's Folsom squad. The offensive juggernaut laid an egg against DLS and then squeezed by Central Catholic in OT in the D1-AA state championship game.

Last night's NS team would've eaten that Folsom team alive. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The most overrated team in recent memory was last year's Folsom squad. The offensive juggernaut laid an egg against DLS and then squeezed by Central Catholic in OT in the D1-AA state championship game.

Last night's NS team would've eaten that Folsom team alive. 

Nice attempt at a troll job. DLS scored 14 points and managed around 200 total yards against that "overrated team." Only took some homecookin with a botched fumble call to swing that game. I wouldn't be proud. Maybe you are more proud of the 7 false starts and handful of 12 men on the field on a national TV game?

SoCal finally put up a fight when CC threw a haymaker and managed an OT game. In the end, they choked and dropped a wide open pass in the end zone, bringing SoCals records against Folsom to 0-7. 

From what I saw from NS last night, they'd have a rough time with Bakersfield. 

Evans didn't get a lot of touches in the second half of many games last year because they were over by then. I do know he was taking classes to graduate early this year. Maybe his mind is already on Alabama, Georgia or wherever he plans to go. Not the same kid I saw run in 2018. Duncanville was the only school that could keep him in check, and I think he still ended up with almost 100 yards rushing.

This ain't the same North Shore team I saw play last year. As far as I'm concerned, they needed a foot in the ass.

Katy vs Atascocita should be really interesting now. Only comp NS may have till playoff time might be Westfield. They lost a lot from that sick defense they had a year ago. Don't know how well they replaced them. They always have plenty of athletes. Hopefully their offense isn't trash this year.

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

Answer: Because Katy isn't very good.

Yet we have clowns like you claiming that Katy's offense was dominant despite the fact that they were down 2 TDs at halftime and were losing the entire game until a late TD gave them a 3-point win.

They were dominant though.

LMAO...  1st game of the year and Katy has a RB go over 200 yards and QB that throws over 200 yards and 2tds.   Huge O-line with several FBS/FCS prospects on it..   But hey... Katy really sucks.   Ha-ha-ha-ha

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth!!!

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO...  1st game of the year and Katy has a RB go over 200 yards and QB that throws over 200 yards and 2tds.   Huge O-line with several FBS/FCS prospects on it..   But hey... Katy really sucks.   Ha-ha-ha-ha

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth!!!

I said they blow.

And they do.

They should've been down 21-0 at halftime to that deficient North Shore team.

North Shore's plan sure looked good when they should've been up 21-0. Katy needed almost every second of that game, and fatigue from North Shore, to squeak out a small victory.

Play someone truly elite and they get smashed.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

I said they blow.

And they do.

North Shore's plan sure looked good when they should've been up 21-0. Katy needed almost every second of that game, and fatigue from North Shore, to squeak out a small victory.

well, you said they suck so they must..  LMAO.

Go pick your play-station up..   I'm sure you left it on.   Ha-ha-ha

We know... "they blow,  they blow, they blow."  ha-ha-ha.

Like I said..  Everyone always has a PLAN until they get punched in the face.

Go ask DLS that from a few years ago when they got embarrassed on national tv by Euless Trinity.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Champa said:

Evans didn't get a lot of touches in the second half of many games last year because they were over by then. I do know he was taking classes to graduate early this year. Maybe his mind is already on Alabama, Georgia or wherever he plans to go. Not the same kid I saw run in 2018. Duncanville was the only school that could keep him in check, and I think he still ended up with almost 100 yards rushing.

This ain't the same North Shore team I saw play last year. As far as I'm concerned, they needed a foot in the ass.

Katy vs Atascocita should be really interesting now. Only comp NS may have till playoff time might be Westfield. They lost a lot from that sick defense they had a year ago. Don't know how well they replaced them. They always have plenty of athletes. Hopefully their offense isn't trash this year.

I will say I got a James Wilder vibe from the Evans kid last night as far as his football skills are concerned.  I waited until Wilder got to college to really go in on him because I don't really like to talk bad about kids unless they are terrible human beings.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I said they blow.

And they do.

Truly elite..    That's funny.

Like who.. DLS

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

well, you said they suck so they must..  LMAO.

Go pick your play-station up..   I'm sure you left it on.   Ha-ha-ha

We know... "they blow,  they blow, they blow."  ha-ha-ha.

Like I said..  Everyone always has a PLAN until they get punched in the face.

Go ask DLS that from a few years ago when they got embarrassed on national tv by Euless Trinity.

Yeah, totally embarrassed by 5 points.

Hey, how'd that Northwestern-Carroll game turn out for ya?

Or Bishop Gorman-Cedar Hill?

🤡

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Of Bishop Gorman-Cedar Hill?

🤡

7 point loss to the Florida State Champs.

Cedar Hill lost a few games that year..  not just to Bishop Gorman.

Now your DLS (Cali) team that got embarrassed on National tv by a Texas school Euless Trinity..   California State Champs.

Send those DLS California State Champs rings to the following address..   Euless Trinity,  Football Team, Euless, TEXAS.

Thanks!

Let me guess...   That DLS California State Champ team was ELITE!!!   Ha-ha

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Of Bishop Gorman-Cedar Hill?

🤡

The biggest thing I remember about the DLS vs Euless Trinity game..   How the DLS Coach was crying like a little Beeech on National TV after they got embarrassed by the Non-Elite Euless Trinity, TEXAS team.

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Now your DLS (Cali) team that got embarrassed on National tv by a Texas school Euless Trinity..   California State Champs.

Send those DLS California State Champs rings to the following address..   Euless Trinity,  Football Team, Euless, TEXAS.

Thanks!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, The Guru said:

You are strangely obsessed with DLS.

No.

Katy would get smashed against a truly elite team. Easy call.

We know... Like DLS.

The National California Prima Dona team that had like 150 game win streak...  That's until they started playing Non-Cali teams.

What's DLS (California Prima Dona) record against OOS teams..  like 6-10.    Ha-ha

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Thanks!

Let me guess...   That DLS California State Champ team was ELITE!!!   Ha-ha

Again, 5 point loss (when they were the better team) =  embarrassing.

8 point loss at home that ends long win streak = It was only a "7" point loss to Florida state champs!

🤡

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

8 points, Pythagoras

🤡.

Oh 8 points to the Florida State Champs..     That almost makes up for Elite Cali DLS team getting embarrassed on National TV by Euless Trinity.

What was DLS national rank going into that game..  Like #1.    Ha-ha-ha.

California STATE Champs DLS.

Send those DLS State Champ rings to Texas.       Euless Trinity,   Football Team,  Euless, TEXAS.

• Confused 1