It’s gonna be Warren

Bormio

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Isn't it your time to sing your "outrage at leaving a war" song that's been cued up for you today???

The dogwhistle has already blown and you appear late to the dance....clock's ticking 

naa...his fellow Republicans are already singing that song to him....he created his own "crisis" again....;)

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

naa...his fellow Republicans are already singing that song to him....he created his own "crisis" again....;)

What ?....Lefty not going to play War monger today???

Awe gee.….. why not?

and everyone else is playing outside, cause the dog whistle just blew.....

you must not be feeling so well today...maybe you should rest...

3 hours ago, Troll said:

What ?....Lefty not going to play War monger today???

Awe gee.….. why not?

and everyone else is playing outside, cause the dog whistle just blew.....

you must not be feeling so well today...maybe you should rest...

Lefty playing war monger??...not making too much sense today...now if you said neo-con you would have made more sense...;)

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Lefty playing war monger??...not making too much sense today...now if you said neo-con you would have made more sense...;)

EXACTAMUNDO.....

No matter...time to pony up and ride....

Unless you are congratulating T and applauding the removal of troops from Syria....👌

well good for you...👍

BTW: did you see today's latest soap opera???  THIS being a WARREN thread and all....

Small world............really...

Guess who's mom worked in Riverdale teaching the handicapped in the very early 70's ???

Might have to make a phone call...LOLOL

I'll save you the boring read....here's the highlights...

tWZQYbBr_normal.jpg

When I was 22 and finishing my first year of teaching, I had an experience millions of women will recognize. By June I was visibly pregnant—and the principal told me the job I'd already been promised for the next year would go to someone else.

This was 1971, years before Congress outlawed pregnancy discrimination—but we know it still happens in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. We can fight back by telling our stories. I tell mine on the campaign trail, and I hope to hear yours.

"

"the Riverdale Board of Education in New Jersey approved Warren for a second year of teaching in a two-day-per-week job, according to school board meeting minutes.

Two months later, the minutes show Warren's resignation was "accepted with regret," according to the Free Beacon report."

So is this where your vote is going??? 🤡

• Haha 1