It’s gonna be Warren

Bormio

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro conch is married to a Latina man. 

Just because he is married to latin man does not mean he can't ate Mexicans.  If I recall his latino man is from chile or peru or somewhere in South America.  Now if it was Mexico or even Central then I could see.  But you can't convince me otherwise.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Here is another one Padre. 

Why does he have to be a smart Mexican?  If he was born here then he should be a smart American.  Yeah I am not digging this too much.  I had not see him ever act that way so yeah.  I'm out before I get to heated.  Lol. Have a great weekend brother and enjoy some football Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

conch and gsb mos def are not fans of Mexicans and will never think otherwise.  With DBP I have agreed with his political statements.  Unless someone can post his comment saying that to you, I would probably stop after reading it.  I don't play with that shit. 

You let my respect for sovereignty and law cloud your perception.  I have no issue with anyone who respects the law and our borders and sovereignty.  I do not form opinions based on color nor nationality.

If you've convinced yourself otherwise, that's on you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just because he is married to latin man does not mean he can't ate Mexicans.  If I recall his latino man is from chile or peru or somewhere in South America.  Now if it was Mexico or even Central then I could see.  But you can't convince me otherwise.  

I've also had Mexican friends for the last 30+ years.

If you think I have some prejudice against Mexicans, that's just on you.  You couldn't be more wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You let my respect for sovereignty and law cloud your perception.  I have no issue with anyone who respects the law and our borders and sovereignty.  I do not form opinions based on color nor nationality.

If you've convinced yourself otherwise, that's on you.

You are not alone in this perspective. The left certainly is trying as hard as they can to convince us that Americans in general are bigots and hate people of color. This pisses me off to no end. 

7 minutes ago, concha said:

I've also had Mexican friends for the last 30+ years.

If you think I have some prejudice against Mexicans, that's just on you.  You couldn't be more wrong.

They're just using the race card as usual, conch. The disregarding of facts is standard operating procedure, and a basic principle of the leftist agenda. 

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why does he have to be a smart Mexican?  If he was born here then he should be a smart American.  Yeah I am not digging this too much.  I had not see him ever act that way so yeah.  I'm out before I get to heated.  Lol. Have a great weekend brother and enjoy some football Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon!

Yes bro the racist is DBP66. Not conch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

OL...waa...waa...crying ...grow some balls..and man up!....and what are you??..

huh??....🤡

And here I thought this thread was all about those lefty choices and who you were going to vote for......

And here all you do is jump in the room and start pissing down your leg...…………….yet again...

So you going with the frontrunner Warren, or some other special favorite ?...

I think you forgot to mention who has your vote...🙈

🤡

17 hours ago, concha said:

It is lazy and weak-minded.

I agree 100%.

By that exact same thinking...

Wanting people treated with dignity and respect does NOT = Open borders

I don't want open borders and I don't want anybody to just come over here without going through our process.  I will never agree with separating families like we are doing and I will never agree with the inflammatory and demeaning language being used when talking about people who simply want a better life.

So this rhetoric about the left not caring about US citizens and placing non citizens above them doesn't make sense to me.  We can have sensible and compassionate and humane treatment of people and AT THE SAME TIME have respect for our border and laws.  

On 10/4/2019 at 5:56 PM, BigDrop said:

Serious comment: just reported that Bernie Sanders had a heart attack when he was admitted to the hospital in Vegas.  No political opinion:  I want to wish Bernie the absolute best and a successful recovery.

Man lucky for Bernie he doesn't live in Canada or Germany. He would still be waiting in line to have that life saving procedure.