It’s gonna be Warren

Bormio

Mark my words.  Biden is too damn stupid. Said “anyone could beat Trump” - gutting the only reason people have to vote for him.  Then told South Carolina Democrats that illegal immigrants become Americans faster than Americans (WTF?) - and was met with silence by an audience he just insulted.  And wants to end detention centers - which is an all-out embrace of open borders.  Trump-Warren - book it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

It’s gonna be Warren

Which means, it is gonna be Trump for 4 more years. 😥

She simply cannot win the rust belt Trump voters, women who voted for Trump but don't like his character nor rally the black vote.

Ole Joe does not look like he can finish the prelims, too many injuries. 

This country is so fucked. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Which means, it is gonna be Trump for 4 more years. 😥

She simply cannot win the rust belt Trump voters, women who voted for Trump but don't like his character nor rally the black vote.

Ole Joe does not look like he can finish the prelims, too many injuries. 

This country is so fucked. 

On the contrary...country will continue to get stronger!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Same to you with Barry.  You want a sweetie pie who bends over to China etc?

I was never a fan of Barry but this has nothing to do with Trump's dangerous, childish and frankly "sick" behaviors. 

In other words you used a false equivalency to sidestep my question.

This is not about policy direction. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I was never a fan of Barry but this has nothing to do with Trump's dangerous, childish and frankly "sick" behaviors. 

It's about the direction of our country.  And I approve of the direction our country is going in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You're dreamy, nooner...

Love,

Larry

GettyImages-1029540976-640x480.jpg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It's about the direction of our country.  And I approve of the direction our country is going in.

I could live with the direction of the country if it was done in a reasoned manner but the destruction occurring is not recoverable and there is no need for it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

I'll never understand how you, or anyone, can excuse Trump's horrific behaviors. 

Ironmam isn't the sharpest tool in the box...just look at her response...."You want a sweetie pie who bends over to China etc?"...she's got it all figured out!!..🤡

...she even thinks the country is going in the right direction?!...once again she agrees with the minority of Americans...like the rest of the clown posse here...they learned to turn a blind eye when needed and when in doubt??..blame the MSM, "deep state" or "fake news" exc...it's NEVER Trump's fault...🤡

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Ironmam isn't the sharpest tool in the box...just look at her response...."You want a sweetie pie who bends over to China etc?"...she's got it all figured out!!..🤡

...she even thinks the country is going in the right direction?!...once again she agrees with the minority of Americans...like the rest of the clown posse here...they learned to turn a blind eye when needed and when in doubt??..blame the MSM, "deep state" or "fake news" exc...it's NEVER Trump's fault...🤡

are you suggesting that the right is filled with a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

He was hit by an inanimate object by his own doing.

You've got a winner there.

Please tell him to comb his hair.

red-balloon.jpg

conch...you know I'm right.  You can't take that old man down.  Tougher than nails.  Trumpy The Clown would be squealing..."cut me Mick, cut me".

LOL...

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

conch...you know I'm right.  You can't take that old man down.  Tougher than nails.  Trumpy The Clown would be squealing..."cut me Mick, cut me".

LOL...

Rufus>>

Nothing says tough like getting hit in the face by your own speed bag and living to tell the story.

source.gif

31 minutes ago, concha said:

69501595_2566314260099271_67999722036317

This is spot on. I'm ok with social programs to help the truly disabled or individuals that are unable to work for whatever reason. But the redistribution of people's hard-earned paychecks to individuals that want to make "free shit" a career and livelihood is unacceptable and truly un-American. I think Trump destroys these clowns. But ya never know what underhanded shenanigans the left will pull to try and unseat Trump.