It’s gonna be Warren

Bormio

2 hours ago, concha said:

Ranked by whom?

I've seen these "rankings" before.  Usually, one of the key features is how socialized the system is.  A more advanced system with better actual results can be ranked lower than a truly lesser one.

I've lived in countries with more socialized systems than the US (ex. the UK and Chile).  Let's talk about wait times, cancer survival rates... How about rationing and service limitations for those deemed too young or too old?

Again, I know a great deal about Canadian and German health care.  My experience and those of a number of friends are different.

By the way, are you aware that concierge healthcare is becoming almost a standard for many areas of the U. S. when looking for a primary doctor.  

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know. My grand father was diabetic. 

I just find it funny that people wanna point out how great other systems are in other countries and yet here you are in america 

I was born in D. C. and principally involved with several manufacturers in Canada and Europe.  Almost moved to Vancouver many years ago but my wife (also born in D. C.) absolutely love where we live.

I type this sitting on a balcony in a hotel in Ocean City, MD. There is no other place on earth that I would rather be right now.🍷

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 9:44 AM, Bormio said:

Mark my words.  Biden is too damn stupid. Said “anyone could beat Trump” - gutting the only reason people have to vote for him.  Then told South Carolina Democrats that illegal immigrants become Americans faster than Americans (WTF?) - and was met with silence by an audience he just insulted.  And wants to end detention centers - which is an all-out embrace of open borders.  Trump-Warren - book it.

Ending detention centers = open borders?  How did you arrive at that?  

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I was born in D. C. and principally involved with several manufacturers in Canada and Europe.  Almost moved to Vancouver many years ago but my wife (also born in D. C.) absolutely love where we live.

I type this sitting on a balcony in a hotel in Ocean City, MD. There is no other place on earth that I would rather be right now.🍷

But other systems are better as u are saying. 

People come from other countries to get treated here. 

On 9/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, thc6795 said:

Man Warren had 800 people show up today and only 100 left when it started  raining.  Per CNN these are numbers none of the other DemoRAT hopeful can pull. 

Wow a whole 800. 

Come on brother.  Don't tell me you're into the crowd size thing too, like you know who.  Next thing you know you will talking about ratings. Lol.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Come on brother.  Don't tell me you're into the crowd size thing too, like you know who.  Next thing you know you will talking about ratings. Lol.  

Bro the numbers don't lie 2020 is a lock.

But I get it dbp66 likes your posts and replies to them.  Bro you agree with him.  So you are a " good Mexican". I don't agree with shit he, says. So he calls me a "stupid fucking Mexican". Watch yourself bro,  as soon as you disagree with him,  you will be a "stupid fucking Mexican" too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

But other systems are better as u are saying. 

People come from other countries to get treated here. 

HSFBfan, we disagree but perhaps only from our own unique perspectives.  I am about to pour my second glass of wine on the balcony of the Ocean City, MD hotel my wife and I are in.  I look forward to toasting a perspective or two!

🍷👏

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

HSFBfan, we disagree but perhaps only from our own unique perspectives.  I am about to pour my second glass of wine on the balcony of the Ocean City, MD hotel my wife and I are in.  I look forward to toasting a perspective or two!

🍷👏

It's all good enjoy that balcony 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

But I get it dbp66 likes your posts and replies to them.  Bro you agree with him.  So you are a " good Mexican". I don't agree with shit he, says. So he calls me a "stupid fucking Mexican". Watch yourself bro,  as soon as you disagree with him,  you will be a "stupid fucking Mexican" too. 

Will never agree with anybody using a racist remark at all.  That's why you will never see me agreeing with the likes of drummer or conch or gsb and the likes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Will never agree with anybody using a racist remark at all.  That's why you will never see me agreeing with the likes of drummer or conch or gsb and the likes. 

Then why do you agree with DBP66? I know why conch,  gsb they support Trump. But they have never uttered a racist word.  I know why drummer he is a racist fuck. Yet you agree with DBP66. He hates Trump and called me a stupid fucking Mexican. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I called you a dumb red neck Mexican...get it right Tex!...Aztec is too smart a guy to be in love with Trump like you Tex...🤡..he has pride in his heritage...😉

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I called you a dumb red neck Mexican...get it right Tex!...Aztec is too smart a guy to be in love with Trump like you Tex...🤡..he has pride in his heritage...😉

Getting ready for your Klan rally? 

Like clockwork padre.  You going to like this post too?  Are you OK with this because he considers you a good little mexican who knows his place? 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Getting ready for your Klan rally? 

Like clockwork padre.  You going to like this post too?  Are you OK with this because he considers you a good little mexican who knows his place? 

LOL...waa...waa...crying to Aztec Tex??....grow some balls..and man up!....and what are you??..the smart Mexican who knows Trump really isn't a racist and he loves all Mexicans??....you're the smart Mexican who has no pride huh??....🤡

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Then why do you agree with DBP66? I know why conch,  gsb they support Trump. But they have never uttered a racist word.  I know why drummer he is a racist fuck. Yet you agree with DBP66. He hates Trump and called me a stupid fucking Mexican. 

conch and gsb mos def are not fans of Mexicans and will never think otherwise.  With DBP I have agreed with his political statements.  Unless someone can post his comment saying that to you, I would probably stop after reading it.  I don't play with that shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

conch and gsb mos def are not fans of Mexicans and will never think otherwise.  With DBP I have agreed with his political statements.  Unless someone can post his comment saying that to you, I would probably stop after reading it.  I don't play with that shit. 

Just read a few posts up he said it again.  Then said you were a good Mexican. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Bro conch is married to a Latina man. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...waa...waa...crying to Aztec Tex??....grow some balls..and man up!....and what are you??..the smart Mexican who knows Trump really isn't a racist and he loves all Mexicans??....you're the smart Mexican who has no pride huh??....🤡

Here is another one Padre. 

• Haha 1