SEC vs. BIG 12 (Texas vs. LSU)

DevilDog

25 minutes ago, rockinl said:

LSWHO and the Cookie Monster Coach win by 10.

Been 10 years since the Horns tasted gloryp, and only 1 NC in almost 40 years!!!

They are climbing, and may shock everyone including me with a win Sat., but they aint ready for prime time yet.

They sure looked ready bashing Georgia’s head in last year. And splitting with Oklahoma 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, rockinl said:

LSWHO and the Cookie Monster Coach win by 10.

Been 10 years since the Horns tasted gloryp, and only 1 NC in almost 40 years!!!

They are climbing, and may shock everyone including me with a win Sat., but they aint ready for prime time yet.

Damn Warrior that's funny his ass does look like the Cookie Monster 😂 

Longhorns La. State Champs 2019 🤘

NC'S till The BCS era was B.S. and opinionated.  Hell they use to award them before the bowl games. As a matter of fact 2 weeks after Bama was crowned one of those Mythical NC's their asses lost to Texas in the Suga Bowl.  Plus integration proved it to be B.S.  

The SWAC & MEAC teams would have beat 85% of those so called National Champions from 1957 - 1970.  

Hell Grambling to this day have more NFL HOFs' than every SEC school except Bama and if you take away the 3 integration guys they are tied with 4.

And I believe  Tennessee St and Florida A&M Both the Alabama and ND of HBCU's 1930 - 1967.  Would have beat a lot of those damn teams.  They each have 14 or more NC's under their belts.  With the players that are today at Florida and Bama :D

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They sure looked ready bashing Georgia’s head in last year. And splitting with Oklahoma 

No matter how you rag-doll an SEC school they have the greatest excuses since the dog ate my homework.  Now Bama making that excuse after Clemson rag-dolled them.  That's in their DNA in SEC land.

1) They lose more games by not wanting to be somewhere than anyone.  Right after they did videos claiming how they would destroy you in the game.  :D

2) Remember JawJaa going run all over the TX because the BIG12 plays no Defense.  Then well we didn't want to get our asses kicked in the Sugar Bowl we wanted to play in the NC.  So did everyone else. :D

3) Last Bowl season their top Dogs got rode like a $3 whore with Sailors on Liberty in the Bowl Games.  Hell LSU struggled with a Non Power 5 team without their QB.   I give Bama Credit for  balling out.  The rest are nothing special except Cousins humping their Big Brothers back. 

Tennessee, Missouri and SC were all double digit favorites and all got smoked.   I don't care about the Big 12.  I don't give a damn if ISU, KSU, KS, OSU, OU and the rest ever win  a damn game.  Texas been kicking SEC ass for decades.  FACT including BAMA

They all fell for the Ga. Hype.  Go read that forum and see what I had to say THEN.  Now because LSU beat a team playing a Texas 6th grade offense that threw the damn ball 11 times and completed 4.  That means that DEFENSE IS AWESOME. Not buying  it.   They get more credit for beating the hell out of the worst Non-Conference teams than anyone.  You don't see me hyped over TCU beating the hell out of Ark Pine Bluff :D

Texas can lose LSU is a good team but they damn sure are not coming into Austin taking names. 

I hang with my team and am as confident as they are.  

41 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No matter how you rag-doll an SEC school they have the greatest excuses since the dog ate my homework.  Now Bama making that excuse after Clemson rag-dolled them.  That's in their DNA in SEC land.

1) They lose more games by not wanting to be somewhere than anyone.  Right after they did videos claiming how they would destroy you in the game.  :D

2) Remember JawJaa going run all over the TX because the BIG12 plays no Defense.  Then well we didn't want to get our asses kicked in the Sugar Bowl we wanted to play in the NC.  So did everyone else. :D

3) Last Bowl season their top Dogs got rode like a $3 whore with Sailors on Liberty in the Bowl Games.  Hell LSU struggled with a Non Power 5 team without their QB.   I give Bama Credit for  balling out.  The rest are nothing special except Cousins humping their Big Brothers back. 

Tennessee, Missouri and SC were all double digit favorites and all got smoked.   I don't care about the Big 12.  I don't give a damn if ISU, KSU, KS, OSU, OU and the rest ever win  a damn game.  Texas been kicking SEC ass for decades.  FACT including BAMA

They all fell for the Ga. Hype.  Go read that forum and see what I had to say THEN.  Now because LSU beat a team playing a Texas 6th grade offense that threw the damn ball 11 times and completed 4.  That means that DEFENSE IS AWESOME. Not buying  it.   They get more credit for beating the hell out of the worst Non-Conference teams than anyone.  You don't see me hyped over TCU beating the hell out of Ark Pine Bluff :D

Texas can lose LSU is a good team but they damn sure are not coming into Austin taking names. 

I hang with my team and am as confident as they are.  

Lol... You TX guys gonna ride that GA win as much as you can. 

Youre gonna be disappointed if you think that game means Texas is "back".

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Lol... You TX guys gonna ride that GA win as much as you can. 

Youre gonna be disappointed if you think that game means Texas is "back".

It validated the SEC was overrated as I stated before the game.  Did you forget I was riding Texas kicking that ass before the game and I was pretty much alone in that assessment.  

LSU fan will be saying the same 😃 kicking your asses is nothing to hang out hat on.  Tx don't need GA. For validation

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It validated the SEC was overrated as I stated before the game.  Did you forget I was riding Texas kicking that ass before the game and I was pretty much alone in that assessment.  

LSU fan will be saying the same 😃 kicking your asses is nothing to hang out hat on.  Tx don't need GA. For validation

Yeah clearly not true since half the players on Texas' team claimed they were back after that game. Nor would you feel the need to add it in every post youve written relating to Texas.

Hang what ever meaning you want on it. Texas beat a Georgia team with 45% of its defensive starters not on the field. 

You were on Oklahoma kicking Georgias ass before that game too. That means nothing

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You Florida boys do share swamps with the La. Crew and clearly you have a case of swamp fever.  Now that might frighten a Floridian or excite a Tiger Fan but we know the difference between a damn Water Buffalo and a Longhorn in Texas.:D  One is unprotected in Africa and attacked often the other has a Nice Ranch with dudes who own a lot of Weapons.  That damn CAT would be rug in a Farm House if he got anywhere near Bevo.  HOOK EM

This is a Longhorn:  Don't get it twisted >:(  :D

Bevo2018-09_24_TEXAS_V_TCU_Anthony.Mirel

Haha the game should be good.  I just have a feeling LSU is going to wear Texas down.  We'll see. 

As for the longhorn...let's be real no Bovine is safe from a tiger.     You know they love that angus for dinner!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

In a game with meaning, Georgia easily beats Texas. This Texas team has still lost every MEANINGFUL game its played in.... In a while.

More SEC hype. 🤘 Jimmy Carter was President the last time UGA's thick ass called themselves National Champs.   I can't recall Georgia winning a championship in any sport including girls in 30+ years.  Matter of fact the knock on GA. Football is chokers.  But yeah you would beat Texas in a real game.  Go read your posts on the Suger Bowl game.  That smack was real till they got Bevoed.  😆

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Haha the game should be good.  I just have a feeling LSU is going to wear Texas down.  We'll see. 

As for the longhorn...let's be real no Bovine is safe from a tiger.     You know they love that angus for dinner!

No doubt it should be a good one.  Pulling for Texas.  We know fat English Bulldogs are no match.  😆it's all in fun. If LSU lose be prepared  for they didn't want to be there. Has'the SEC ever lost a meaningful game.  🤘

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah clearly not true since half the players on Texas' team claimed they were back after that game. Nor would you feel the need to add it in every post youve written relating to Texas.

Hang what ever meaning you want on it. Texas beat a Georgia team with 45% of its defensive starters not on the field. 

You were on Oklahoma kicking Georgias ass before that game too. That means nothing

GA. And Mobile home was an OT game.  And zero U had a facemask against them on the 4th qtr drive that wasn't call.  Here's the difference I don't care that Zero U lost and made no excuses after like they didn't care or didn't want to be there.  I hope they lose every week

Texas is a Blueblood one of 7 really.  Why would I not expect them to win?  A lot of talent, big game coach and at home.  I Tell you what they damn sure don't anticipate losing and I like that.  I'm grateful that a couple other Texans think like me and accepted the challenge.  He should get more La. Fans to join the challenge of 30 day full ban.  No peeping or commenting.  .  

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas is a Blueblood one of 7 really.  Why would I not expect them to win?  A lot of talent, big game coach and at home.  I Tell you what they damn sure don't anticipate losing and I like that.  I'm grateful that a couple other Texans think like me and accepted the challenge.  He should get more La. Fans to join the challenge of 30 day full ban.  No peeping or commenting.  .  

I would roll with that bet, but if I go away for 30 days... The Pick Em suffers. 

I have multiple bets on LSU to cover @ -4.5 on betnow.eu ... 5dimes got my account fudged.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

In a game with meaning, Georgia easily beats Texas. This Texas team has still lost every MEANINGFUL game its played in.... In a while.

The SEC is difficult to describe and people think you are making excuses when you do, but honestly if you are UGA, Bama, Auburn, LSU (and sometimes Florida) and you don't get into the BCS or get into a bowl your squad is excited about, those programs show up flat. Like when UCF beat Auburn, sure they were the better team that day, but as if Auburn cared one bit that they were playing UCF.  After losing the SEC championship, they really didn't want to play that game at all. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, westbankeagle said:

We got 3 boys taking me up so far. It's going to be weird with DD here for a month. I think he has enough honor to follow through with the ban, at least I hope so.

Bro we good on the bet.  I will without a doubt honor if I lose the bet.  Good luck this Saturday in all honesty I think it will be a heckuva game by two pretty good football teams.  

Hook Em waiting on that damn bus with all those damn Cajun's 🤘

Image result for HOOK EM

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I would roll with that bet, but if I go away for 30 days... The Pick Em suffers. 

I have multiple bets on LSU to cover @ -4.5 on betnow.eu ... 5dimes got my account fudged.

Plus Bro one of us have to keep the videos up to date.    Good luck on your bet.   Not really 😎

Go get you some more SEC Sam 🤣

Image result for sam ehlinger GIVING HOOK EM AS A KID

Image result for HOOK EM

The SEC is difficult to describe and people think you are making excuses when you do, but honestly if you are UGA, Bama, Auburn, LSU (and sometimes Florida) and you don't get into the BCS or get into a bowl your squad is excited about, those programs show up flat. Like when UCF beat Auburn, sure they were the better team that day, but as if Auburn cared one bit that they were playing UCF.  After losing the SEC championship, they really didn't want to play that game at all. 

Image result for not true gif

Texas didn't want to play Ga. after losing the Big 12 Championship to Mobilehoma.  But since it was the SEC they went ahead and thumped them anyway. 🤣  Because JawJaa players said they were gonna Mollywop the Horns.   I got Proof if needed. 

EVEN OHIO STATE KNEW IT WAS B.S. 

We got 3 boys taking me up so far. It's going to be weird with DD here for a month. I think he has enough honor to follow through with the ban, at least I hope so.

All kidding aside you might like this sir.  Also missed you in the track thread this season. Especially those LA. Kids that run summer track clubs.  Here is some LSU smack back at Texas.  N.S. vs. Westlake II

The star LSU player that was quoted on Ehlinger is redshirt sophomore linebacker K’Lavon Chaisson. He stated this about Ehlinger:

“I saw it on the schedule as a recruit. I’m glad we get to go against him again. I don’t really find him too much of a threat. Not taking a shot at him, but he uses his legs more than his arm. Just like high school. He has a decent arm, but it’s more about his legs.”
Chaisson played his high school football at North Shore in Houston. Ehlinger played his high school ball at Westlake High School in Austin. Those are two high school football powerhouses in the state of Texas in general.

• Like 1