SEC vs. BIG 12 (Texas vs. LSU)

DevilDog

16 hours ago, westbankeagle said:

Very disappointed in the DBs for LSU. Also more disappointed in the lack of adjustments made. 

Especially since they were dropping back.   Thought the Dline would get a bit more pressure, and honestly didn’t think Texas would be as successful running the ball for 3-4 yds a pop.

28 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Tua is going to have some time back there based on this game and those Bama WRs are going to be tough to cover.

LSUs D, especially the DL, was gassed after that 18 (i think 18 atleast) play drive for Texas. They werent the same in the 2nd half. Hopefully the work on the conditioning a bit.

I'll be at the Alabama/LSU game. Probably the best LSU offense I've seen in recent memory. But before you start getting all giddy about a sure win over Alabama....ALABAMA AINT TEXAS. DBU??? Ok whatever. Just because they had a good game against a team that plays in a conference where defenses look like D2, doesn't mean they will for sure beat Alabama. I'm willing to bet Joe Burrow will see way more pressure on November 9. Now that's something you can put money on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I'll be at the Alabama/LSU game. Probably the best LSU offense I've seen in recent memory. But before you start getting all giddy about a sure win over Alabama....ALABAMA AINT TEXAS. DBU??? Ok whatever. Just because they had a good game against a team that plays in a conference where defenses look like D2, doesn't mean they will for sure beat Alabama. I'm willing to bet Joe Burrow will see way more pressure on November 9. Now that's something you can put money on.

We will beat LSU again just as we have every year since game one of 2011. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Texas was getting pressure.