GOTW Folsom @ Antelope

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

It's got to be all sports including boys/girls. 

Folsom football gets somewhere between 3-5 transfers on average per season. As you know, their all star players they've had from Reno recently all were at Folsom from freshmen year, not technically "transfers". Regardless, I really don't mind Folsom getting transfers. It's the only way to compete in the arms race with SoCal. 

What "Arms Race" with So Cal are you talking about? San Diego?

Folsom doesn't play any of So Cal's Top team, even though they get as many if not more transfers then those schools do.

PITT Traveled Back to Back Years to Play Corona Centennial and Folsom with the "Arms Race" Team including Northern Nevada's best players, Plays an Awful Chaminade team that hasn't won anything since 2013 and has like a 6-5 average record over the last 5 years.

Folsom continues to Duck Public Schools Corona Centennial and Mission Viejo... Folsom gets their Transfers so they can "Hang 60" on Antelope and Beat San Diego in a lower level SBG...

"I am Sorry Corona Centennial, Yes we are Open week 0 but our Schedule is completely full. We cant drop a crappy Antelope team and play you guys instead because we are afraid to lose." -Sincerely, Folsom

"It's Ok Folsom, We know you are afraid to play us so we will just Schedule MD Instead. Because when We say We will take on anyone, We actually mean it." -Sincerely- Corona Centennial

Cen10 total transfers- 31

Folsom total transfers- 24

Cen10 football transfers- 22

Folsom football transfers- 7

"I am Sorry Folsom, Yes we are Open week 0 but we dont travel. We cant play you guys because we are afraid to travel & lose." -Sincerely, Cen10

"It's Ok Cen10, We know you are afraid to play us so we will just keep our schedule open in case someone finally steps up. Because when We say We will take on anyone, We actually mean it." -Sincerely- The #1 Pubic in CA

😉

44 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

What "Arms Race" with So Cal are you talking about? San Diego?

Folsom doesn't play any of So Cal's Top team, even though they get as many if not more transfers then those schools do.

PITT Traveled Back to Back Years to Play Corona Centennial and Folsom with the "Arms Race" Team including Northern Nevada's best players, Plays an Awful Chaminade team that hasn't won anything since 2013 and has like a 6-5 average record over the last 5 years.

Folsom continues to Duck Public Schools Corona Centennial and Mission Viejo... Folsom gets their Transfers so they can "Hang 60" on Antelope and Beat San Diego in a lower level SBG...

"I am Sorry Corona Centennial, Yes we are Open week 0 but our Schedule is completely full. We cant drop a crappy Antelope team and play you guys instead because we are afraid to lose." -Sincerely, Folsom

"It's Ok Folsom, We know you are afraid to play us so we will just Schedule MD Instead. Because when We say We will take on anyone, We actually mean it." -Sincerely- Corona Centennial

I'm sorry OC but you just say the same stuff literally every post. It's getting old. 

There is no evidence of Folsom ducking C10 or MV  OR vice-versa. Just posters making up fabrications. 

You need to take some other poster's advice and stop responding to Block. He's just baiting you over and over. Hopefully he'll be banned soon and we can have actual discussions but until then I suggest ignoring his posts. 

BTW --- That San Diego team you all made fun of last season might be #3 in Socal after tonight. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I'm sorry OC but you just say the same stuff literally every post. It's getting old. 

There is no evidence of Folsom ducking C10 or MV  OR vice-versa. Just posters making up fabrications. 

You need to take some other poster's advice and stop responding to Block. He's just baiting you over and over. Hopefully he'll be banned soon and we can have actual discussions but until then I suggest ignoring his posts. 

BTW --- That San Diego team you all made fun of last season might be #3 in Socal after tonight. 

I got that dude spinnin like a top! 

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Nah.... I am OK.... I will continue to Post the Same Facts about Folsom until Folsom Does Something Differently...

Plus, it's Funny watching @frankyjames "Block" spin out of control answering everyone of my posts multiple times and try to call me out in others... He is obviously obsessed with me.... I would say I am Flattered... :) :) 

The Best though is when @frankyjames talks to himself as @DLS_Spartan  and likes his own posts... That is hysterical!!!... The Dude has issues, but I could care less how many screen names he has or whether he is banned or not... He has been doing this same thing for years, it's all just entertainment to me.... :) :) :) 

BTW- That Folsom team you all think is so great Could be the #3 Team in Nor Cal in just 3 short weeks... OUCH!....

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nah.... I am OK.... I will continue to Post the Same Facts about Folsom until Folsom Does Something Differently...

Plus, it's Funny watching @frankyjames "Block" spin out of control answering everyone of my posts multiple times and try to call me out in others... He is obviously obsessed with me.... I would say I am Flattered... :) :) 

The Best though is when @frankyjames talks to himself as @DLS_Spartan  and likes his own posts... That is hysterical!!!... The Dude has issues, but I could care less how many screen names he has or whether he is banned or not... He has been doing this same thing for years, it's all just entertainment to me.... :) :) :) 

BTW- That Folsom team you all think is so great Could be the #3 Team in Nor Cal in just 3 short weeks... OUCH!....

Fair enough. 

If Folsom loses to DLS, who would you rank above them?  Please do not say Liberty... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Fair enough. 

If Folsom loses to DLS, who would you rank above them?  Please do not say Liberty... 

Going with Serra (San Mateo)... They Just put up 58 points on PITT (Most since Cen 10 put up 63) last week and they play Menlo-Atherton tonight...

If they Beat MA and Folsom loses to DLS and Plays a Close game against MA they would overtake Folsom...

Plus the last team to Knock Folsom out of the SBG was the Bells, a Physical, Running team, from the WCAL just like Serra... Serra has tons of talent this year and an electric QB that can run and Pass, I think he threw 4 TD's against PITT... Serra will be an incredible match-up for Folsom or DLS in a Regional Play in game for D 1-AA... 

Serra has a very difficult road though as they will likely have to beat Valley Christian 2 x (League and Playoffs) to make it to the Regional Play in game...

Personally, I wouldn't drop Folsom behind anyone unless they lose to both DLS and MA, which I don't think they will.... Folsom is the 1-AA Champs until someone beats them on the field....

I know it's hard to remember this, but I am actually a Nor Cal Fan.... :) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Cen10 total transfers- 31

Folsom total transfers- 24

Cen10 football transfers- 22

Folsom football transfers- 7

"I am Sorry Folsom, Yes we are Open week 0 but we dont travel. We cant play you guys because we are afraid to travel & lose." -Sincerely, Cen10

"It's Ok Cen10, We know you are afraid to play us so we will just keep our schedule open in case someone finally steps up. Because when We say We will take on anyone, We actually mean it." -Sincerely- The #1 Pubic in CA

😉

Yes, "pubic".... indeed.

Pubes....

BGW