GOTW Folsom @ Antelope

Sammyswordsman

The 0-2 Antelope Roughriders (Calif #432 ranked team) host perennial Nor Cal runner up Folsom in a highly anticipated OOD game on Friday.  Despite being outscored in their first 2 game by a margin of 14-63, coach feels good about the game.  "Not many schools know about Antelope, but Folsom found us and was willing to make the hour long drive to play us."  

Still glowing over the Bulldogs  41-0 win vs Antelope last year, the Folsom AD feels good about rescheduling Antelope in 2019.  "Hey, we are on the verge of being ranked in the Top 20 Nationally in the lazy polls, and a combination of another blowout win along with losses by teams like SJP, Northwestern and IMG, would propel us into the National Top 20". 

The AD went on to add, "National rankings are everything to us.  Our average season record has been 13-1 over the past 10 years.  This is a big recruiting tool, and kids from Reno want to play for a Top National team".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

17 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Did someone say transfers?

😉

TRE_2.jpg

Yes, Folsom Did!... The #1 Transfer School in Nor Cal!.... :) 

2017-18= 28 Transfers

2018-19= 32 Transfers

2019-20= 24 Transfers

That's 84 Transfers in the last 3 year or an average of 28 Per year.... No Other Nor Cal School is even Close...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes, Folsom Did!... The #1 Transfer School in Nor Cal!.... :) 

2017-18= 28 Transfers

2018-19= 32 Transfers

2019-20= 24 Transfers

That's 84 Transfers in the last 3 year or an average of 28 Per year.... No Other Nor Cal School is even Close...

No one competes with the 7,000 transfers of the Southern Section. Now those are impressive! :)

Alllllllllllllllllllllll aboard the Trinity Railway Express! 

😉

TRE_2.jpg

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

I feel your pain.  What the fuck did you ever do to deserve this asshole haunting you?

If I ever get to meet you I will personally fund you to get falling down drunk and pay for an uber home for you.

Tell me about it my friend. I've been tempted so many times to just leave this site because he makes it so fucking hard to make any progress. 1 step forward 12 steps back. 

Sadly he's just a troll he gets a high out of this stuff. I imagine Block looks something like this IRL

fat.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Tell me about it my friend. I've been tempted so many times to just leave this site because he makes it so fucking hard to make any progress. 1 step forward 12 steps back. 

Sadly he's just a troll he gets a high out of this stuff. I imagine Block looks something like this IRL

fat.jpg

He’s clearly just looking for people to react to him.  He has no shame, and can’t be embarrassed.

The only solution is to ignore him.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Where did you find these numbers? Please list your source.

It's got to be all sports including boys/girls. 

Folsom football gets somewhere between 3-5 transfers on average per season. As you know, their all star players they've had from Reno recently all were at Folsom from freshmen year, not technically "transfers". Regardless, I really don't mind Folsom getting transfers. It's the only way to compete in the arms race with SoCal. 

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

This dude is a troll. Look at all his previous posts- 99 percent manic rants about Folsom. Dude is a weirdo. 

These numbers are publicly available and represent transfer students for all sports. He is trying to pass them off as football transfers to try and mask the subject of the Trinity League SoCal express transfer train going on in SoCal. 

This season, Folsom actually has it's highest official number of football transfers at 7......out of a roster of 74 players. Until this year, they were like 3rd in the SFL alone, behind Del Oro and Oak Ridge. Just some context for you.

I actually think 24 transfers across all sports, for a school of 3k students is actually commendable. Especially if only 7 are for football, for a national type program like Folsom.

Don't worry- he will late night post a drunken rant, with about ten misspellings, random capitalized words, and twenty emojis. Wait for it..........................

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Here You Go, CIF Website (SJS). :) 

http://cifsjs.org/coaches_and_administrators/transfereligibility/TransferRulings

The Bottom line is Folsom is equivalent to So Cal when it comes to Athletic Transfers and has Significantly more then any other Nor Cal School that I could find.

Folsom has open Enrollment which only 2 other Schools in their league do, (Del Oro, Grant). Comparatively speaking Del Oro had 10 Transfers and Grant had 8. So that is 18 between both other schools with open enrollment compared to 24 for Folsom in the 2019-20 School year for All Sports. 

If you look at these 3 Open Enrollment Schools over the last 3 years, Folsom has 84 Transfers, Del Oro 48 Transfers and Grant has 62 transfers... That is an average of 28 (Folsom), 16 (Del Oro), and 21 (Grant)...

Here is what the SO Cal Website (Southern Section) Shows:

https://cifss.org/approvals/transfers/

According to this Folsom Ranks Ahead of MV, SJB and Servite in Athletic Transfers (All Sports) for the 2019-20 School year. MD has 34 and Corona Cen10 has 31, according to the CIF website.

Folsom- 24

Mission Viejo- 23

SJB- 20

Servite-14

Just for Kick's Here is the LA City Section with Big Bad "Transfer Machiene" Narbonne....

https://www.cif-la.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=56396&type=d&pREC_ID=768083

Narbonne- 12 Athletic Transfers in All Sports

So when Folsom Fan wants to come on here and Cry about Transfers, it's completely ridiculous as they are on par with the Top So Cal Schools (Including Privates) in Student Athlete Transfers. :) 

• Like 1

@Las Vegas_JC case in point above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude literally copy and pasted the same debunked numbers he posted earlier.

Stay far, far, away from that creeper. 

In context- Folsom has 7 less transfers across all sports, as Cen10, which has about 300 more students than Folsom. All about context. Folsom has more athletic transfers than other NorCal schools because it is one of the largest in the region, and a powerhouse in ALL major sports. Kids nowadays are attracted to that stuff. Apples to apples. 

And for a powerhouse national school like Folsom to only have 7 football transfers......is very commendable in this day and age! Less than 1 out of 10 on the football team are transfers. That is remarkable when you consider the success the program has had. Even with 7 transfers for football, that would put Folsom dead last in the Trinity League for football transfers. Amazing. 

And BTW- None of Folsom's transfers are due to "open enrollment." See the words "valid change of residence" for transfers in. 😉

Winning will do that!

TRE_2.jpg