Why miss an opportunity to lie??...

DBP66

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Curly girl is in full meltdown again!  2020 might kill him!

meltdown??...sure mam....whatever you say....all I did was post a Trump lie and what happens??...LOL..all his clowns come out to support him...good job mam!!....2020??...LOL..did you see yesterday's ABC news poll??...your boy is down to 38% approval!!!...LOL..but no matter now bad things get he's still got the clown posse here supporting him!!...🤡

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

meltdown??...sure mam....whatever you say....all I did was  ...🤡

Actually all you did was embarrass yourself by starting another whiny pouting thread about your favorite person. 👌

Claiming lies for others based on your own misunderstanding of the context.

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

2020??...LOL..did you see yesterday's ABC news poll??...your boy is down to 38% approval!!!...LOL..but no matter now bad things get he's still got the clown posse here supporting him!!...🤡

oh and BTW....nice rant thread 👍

Such a keyboard cowboy!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Actually all you did was embarrass yourself by starting another whiny pouting thread about your favorite person...actually all I did was post a USA Today article and you Trump clowns went nuts trying to defend an OBVIOUS LIE..so you clowns are the ones who should be embarrassed because I sure the hell ain't..pretty funny how Trump never doesn't anything wrong in your clown world! 👌

Claiming lies for others based on your own misunderstanding of the context...the context??..LOL..how about Trump was trying to make a point about how loyal and dedicated you clowns are to him that you would stand in the rain to get "soaked" because you love him so much..too bad it wasn't raining and he lied....so how's that for context??...LOL...or it was just sweat from the humidity right Ronnie??..is that the right context??...😲

oh and BTW....nice rant thread 👍..Thanks

Such a keyboard cowboy!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..so you clowns are the ones who should be embarrassed because I sure the hell ain't..pretty funny  👍

..Thanks

Actually I did not defend anything, simply pointed to where you were incorrect....

but fell free to keep thread starting your rant articles.....

just don't try to sell that keyboard action...

giphy.gif

….as someone else's rant who you are merely assisting...🤣

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Actually I did not defend anything, simply pointed to where you were incorrect....about what?...Trump wasn't referring to rain??

but fell free to keep thread starting your rant articles.....rant articles?..LOL...how about calling it was it is...a REALITY article..😉

just don't try to sell that keyboard action...

giphy.gif

….as someone else's rant who you are merely assisting...🤣

3 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

February 10, 2011 – In 2011, Donald Trump stoked false claims that Barack Obama had lied about his education. 

Speaking of big O and Education....

have you seen what that great lefty NYTimes is publishing about his management of College funding policies???

Did the Obama administration commit 'the biggest accounting fraud in history' with student loans? Experts weigh in.

The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board (WSJ) recently suggested that the Obama administration pulled off “the biggest accounting fraud in history” with student loans when eliminating the role of private lenders in the federal student lending market.

....the rising number of severely delinquent student loans since then and blamed the Obama administration for expanding plans in 2012 for new borrowers “to reduce defaults, buy off millennial voters and disguise the cost of its student-loan takeover.”

The editorial board then added: “This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history.”

Big O and education.....perfect together.....

Former President of the United States of America Barack Obama discusses democracy with students at Church Congress on May 25, 2017 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo: Steffi Loos/Getty Images)
View photos

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Speaking of big O and Education....

have you seen what that great lefty NYTimes is publishing about his management of College funding policies???

Did the Obama administration commit 'the biggest accounting fraud in history' with student loans? Experts weigh in.

The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board (WSJ) recently suggested that the Obama administration pulled off “the biggest accounting fraud in history” with student loans when eliminating the role of private lenders in the federal student lending market.

....the rising number of severely delinquent student loans since then and blamed the Obama administration for expanding plans in 2012 for new borrowers “to reduce defaults, buy off millennial voters and disguise the cost of its student-loan takeover.”

The editorial board then added: “This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history.”

Big O and education.....perfect together.....

Former President of the United States of America Barack Obama discusses democracy with students at Church Congress on May 25, 2017 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo: Steffi Loos/Getty Images)
View photos

nice rant...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

nice rant...

Yes thanks, but I only am replying with info not quite at the level you bring...

starting and maintaining your threads....

I particularly noted....

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"you dumb f*in red neck...go catch some tumble weeds "

"you're a Mexican red neck because you love Trump"

"..nice try!...he LIED once again.."

"..🤡..🤡..🤡...he says an OBVIOUS lie and you clowns .."

"who's the dumb fuck??...that would be.."

👍

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

meltdown??...sure mam....whatever you say....all I did was post a Trump lie and what happens??...LOL..all his clowns come out to support him...good job mam!!....2020??...LOL..did you see yesterday's ABC news poll??...your boy is down to 38% approval!!!...LOL..but no matter now bad things get he's still got the clown posse here supporting him!!...🤡

Not today...to be continued tomorrow.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes thanks, but I only am replying with info not quite at the level you bring...

starting and maintaining your threads....

I particularly noted....

👍

did you also notice that who those posts were addressed to Ronnie?...they were mostly to Tex...did you happen to see what they were in response to?...maybe you should look...o.O

7 minutes ago, Scottdale said:
Obama Student Loan Program
The Obama Student Loan Forgiveness Program, which people are searching for, is technically called the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) program. The goal of Obama Student Loan forgiveness is simple – keep student loan debt manageable and then forgive the remaining balance if certain requirements are met.
So-called student “debt relief” companies use “Obama Student Loan Forgiveness” as a blanket term for the various flexible federal student loan repayment programs implemented over the last decade by the Bush and Obama administrations.

So Bush, a repube, gets no credit?

NOPE...NOT since 2012....

Big O's policy results stand

Total U.S. household debt increased, rising by $192 billion to $13.86 trillion, according to the New York Fed.

And the data reveals an unsettling truth about student loan balances, which are at alarming levels of missed payments.

Fed researchers noted that “in the second quarter of this year, the outstanding severely derogatory balance is comprised of 35 percent defaulted student loans, which have grown stunningly since 2012.”

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

did you also notice that who those posts were addressed to Ronnie?...they were mostly to Tex...did you happen to see what they were in response to?...maybe you should...o.O

actually, no I did not...

but maybe I can offer a guess....

giphy.gif

was it about you welching and not standing up to your own word?

help me out here...why would he say such bad things about you? 🤡

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Is it because only a prick would go back on his word....and welch...

…. only because he is too proud to admit when he is wrong? 

Do I win the cookie?

giphy.gif

or should I  keep guessing ??? 🤡

so you did go down that road once again huh Ronnie?..LOL...winners don't welch...how many times must you be told?!?...no cookie for you...O.o

5 hours ago, Scottdale said:

Despite his boasts of the country’s economic strength, Donald Trump announced the government was canceling an automatic 2.1 percent pay increase for federal workers scheduled for Jan. 1, citing budget constraints. Senator Chris Coons (D-Delaware) stated, “It is unacceptable that after last year signing a Republican tax bill that gave away tens of billions in corporate tax cuts and added more than $1 trillion to the national debt, President Trump cites the need for government belt-tightening in his decision to slash a planned pay increase.”

You have some problem with eliminating "AUTOMATIC" self serving pay raises from a bloated government taxroll ??? 🤣

GREAT SELL for the voters 🤣🤣

But I guess if you are some dumazz government shill wasting your time on some website....you might be pissed... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Scottdale said:

No. My issue is that if we have money for other countries thru aide, we have money to pay the people that help run our country. Israel does not do a damn thing for the U.S. but we bow to them at every turn. 

I wouldn't worry too much....Gov raises are usually only thrown on the table as one big chip for pressure...

when the hands all fold, it will be the last thing compromised on....

The only question is what is the other side going to have to give up instead??? 🤔

Try and keep up...

PS: But that sure is a wonderful post and personal issue ya got there.....   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scottdale said:

A cost of living increase, which all employees get, government included is needed for the rise in the cost of living. How is this not logical in your warped sense? You got them, why should they not?

100% incorrect again....

Never received an "automatic" raise in my life, and performance reviews were mandatory prior to any raise or promotion.

Even the best performance review would sometimes not receive a raise if a company had a bad year...

That is generally how private industry works and provides incentive...

Now that you realize how wrong you are....go ahead and see if you can answer you own brilliant question 👍