Rush Propst

Woodchopper

gotta love em.

I am a big rush fan but sometimes i wonder.

MOULTRIE OBSERVER a few years ago.
Propst said that passing game coordinator Sean Calhoun, running game coordinator Joey Bennett and running backs coach Zach Grage have been calling plays in practices.

FOX SPORTS KNOXVILLE a few days ago.
“You have a head coach and Jeremy has the right to decide if that should go on or not go on, that’s his prerogative, and sometimes when you get all of these titles – and all they are is titles – they don’t mean anything,” Propst said of the offense. “At the end of the day, what is a true passing game coordinator? I don’t know what they are. I never had a passing game coordinator, I don’t even know what I would do with one. I have never had a run game coordinator.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Woodchopper said:

gotta love em.

I am a big rush fan but sometimes i wonder.

MOULTRIE OBSERVER a few years ago.
Propst said that passing game coordinator Sean Calhoun, running game coordinator Joey Bennett and running backs coach Zach Grage have been calling plays in practices.

FOX SPORTS KNOXVILLE a few days ago.
“You have a head coach and Jeremy has the right to decide if that should go on or not go on, that’s his prerogative, and sometimes when you get all of these titles – and all they are is titles – they don’t mean anything,” Propst said of the offense. “At the end of the day, what is a true passing game coordinator? I don’t know what they are. I never had a passing game coordinator, I don’t even know what I would do with one. I have never had a run game coordinator.

Haha great find!

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not to be an asshole but my take is exactly what was said. 

Clearly I flunked comedy. 

BGW

Well, in 2 different interviews, some years apart... He claims he had a few different coordinators.

Then, when referring to Pruitt at Tennessee, he apparently never had any of those numerous coordinators, and not ever even heard of the titles. 

I think to add to this, and I could be totally mistaken, he has also claimed to have been offered a similar title once at a college somewhere, apparently in a ploy for a raise at CC. Again, I could be totally wrong in that. Just seems like I heard it told like a Passing Coordinator position or something. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, in 2 different interviews, some years apart... He claims he had a few different coordinators.

Then, when referring to Pruitt at Tennessee, he apparently never had any of those numerous coordinators, and not ever even heard of the titles. 

I think to add to this, and I could be totally mistaken, he has also claimed to have been offered a similar title once at a college somewhere, apparently in a ploy for a raise at CC. Again, I could be totally wrong in that. Just seems like I heard it told like a Passing Coordinator position or something. 

He is a college analyst now.....

• Like 1