The CA Trinity League Mirage

frankyjames

It's time to talk about what is on many of our minds- especially those of you not from CA.

The Trinity League of Southern CA is the biggest mirage in High School Sports. Outside of the two Academy teams (and they are Academy teams), Servite, JSerra, OLU, and Santa Margarita are mediocre at best. In fact, they have become so benign, that many of their fans have started to claim the league instead of the team.

Servite

JSerra

OLU

Santa Margarita

All run of the mills teams, even in NorCal. Even Cen10 (not in the Trinity League) was the other school that SoCal posters boasted about, outside of the Trinity League. They just lost to an inferior San Diego school, who turned around and lost to another San Diego public school.

Who thinks Southern California schools are completely overrated, outside of the Academies?

The Trinity League is the biggest mirage in all of High School Football. 

• Thumbs Down 3

31 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

It's time to talk about what is on many of our minds- especially those of you not from CA.

The Trinity League of Southern CA is the biggest mirage in High School Sports. Outside of the two Academy teams (and they are Academy teams), Servite, JSerra, OLU, and Santa Margarita are mediocre at best. In fact, they have become so benign, that many of their fans have started to claim the league instead of the team.

Servite

JSerra

OLU

Santa Margarita

All run of the mills teams, even in NorCal. Even Cen10 (not in the Trinity League) was the other school that SoCal posters boasted about, outside of the Trinity League. They just lost to an inferior San Diego school, who turned around and lost to another San Diego public school.

Who thinks Southern California schools are completely overrated, outside of the Academies?

Bro ur team got embarrassed last night, you got no say in anything after that shit performance y’all put up last night   

• Haha 2

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro ur team got embarrassed last night, you got no say in anything after that shit performance y’all put up last night  

When the other non-academy teams in the Trinity league start sniffing anything related to real football, you can get back to me.

For now, back to your Popeye's sandwich. 😉

13 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I agree. And scored 3 more points than STA dude. 

So Did San Ramon Valley And they actually had a chance to win the game and lost on a failed 2pt conversion 28-27....

Folsom has not even been close to that competitive with DLS....

STA actually won the game so them “Only Scoring 24” actually meant something....

42-14 in the 4th and never in doubt.... A major step backwards for Folsom Last Night...

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

Servite

JSerra

OLU

Santa Margarita

Block: Look Mommy I’m deflecting. 

Mommy: That’s nice Pookie, keep it up they might forget about the butt rape that DLS gave you last night.

Block: Ok Mommy, can I have some sprinkles on my pudding?

Mommy: No Pookie, sorry😐.  Sprinkles are for winners.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Block: Look Mommy I’m deflecting. 

Mommy: That’s nice Pookie, keep it up they might forget about the butt rape that DLS gave you last night.

Block: Ok Mommy, can I have some sprinkles on my pudding?

Mommy: No Pookie, sorry😐.  Sprinkles are for winners.

Any insight into the Trinity League Mirage?

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@THEOC89  please don’t tell me this guys having a conversation with himself and then logged into to his 3rd account and laughed at the post.. Bruhhhhhhhhh

6E1D3B81-D7F2-470D-85E4-62F6A42706EE.png

HA!!!!.... I know it's hard to keep up!... :) 

@DLS_Spartan is Block's "DLS Trolling Account".... Right @frankyjames ???.... :) :) 

42-14 in the 4th and Never in Doubt... That Just Never gets Old!!!... :) :) :) 

Just now, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!!.... I know it's hard to keep up!... :) 

@DLS_Spartan is Block's "DLS Trolling Account".... Right @frankyjames ???.... :) :) 

42-14 in the 4th and Never in Doubt... That Just Never gets Old!!!... :) :) :) 

Right on que.

Just like the 14 point close game in the 3rd until DLS converted on a 3rd and 21 hail mary :)

#BadgerBurns

19 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Folsom needs to play a national schedule before being ever ranked in the top 25 again.

And be one of the only public schools doing such? Who is paying? The taxpayer?

The GA school's don't travel at all. The only "national" schools they play is each other when one is lucky enough to be ranked that high. 

12 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

And be one of the only public schools doing such? Who is paying? The taxpayer?

The GA school's don't travel at all. The only "national" schools they play is each other when one is lucky enough to be ranked that high. 

Until they decide its best to separate rankings between Privates and Publics, that's just water under the bridge. Milton Ga just came to play a team I suggest Folsom to play next year.

• Like 1

Just now, Kalven said:

Until they decide its best to separate rankings between Privates and Publics, that's just water under the bridge. Milton Ga just came to play a team I suggest Folsom to play next year.

You didn't answer my questions.

You can't throw out, "they have to do this!" with no suggestion on how.

Until then, enjoy them in the top 25 or so. 😉

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

You didn't answer my questions.

You can't throw out, "they have to do this!" with no suggestion on how.

Until then, enjoy them in the top 25 or so. 😉

How they do it would be the same as how public schools like Duncanville was able to schedule a private school like SJC to come play. 

BTW I was rooting for Folsom this past weekend. Sad to know only 1 Norcal team is relevant in HSFB.  

3 minutes ago, Kalven said:

How they do it would be the same as how public schools like Duncanville was able to schedule a private school like SJC to come play. 

BTW I was rooting for Folsom this past weekend. Sad to know only 1 Norcal team is relevant in HSFB.  

Folsom is able to host anyone. They had week 0 open. Servite also had week 0 open. Not one call. Cen10 declined travel to NorCal. Cen10 has NEVER traveled....no one says a word because they play top teams that happen to be located within commuting distance. 

Folsom is very relevant considering it is the likely D1AA NorCal rep and will probably beat Cathedral who beat Cen10. Heck, might even be Helix. Those are top 10 teams in CA who Folsom will beat and move to 8-0 against SoCal.