Rummel busts the HSFA Top 100

RedZone

📢

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/plenty-of-movement-throughout-week-4-of-high-school-football-america-100/

#99 Archbishop Rummel (Louisiana) (3-0) 101 HM

Travel to Hattiesburg, MS and war with (3-0) 6A Oak Grove Friday night. About a 2 hour trip from NOLA. 

Should be another good test. Pretty solid program most years over at Oak Grove.They made it to the 6A Championship game last year and lost to Horn Lake  31-27.

Oak Grove has some nice facilities. Believe their stadium holds around 10,000

EBQK451XkAEyLHS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jesus Christ this poll is hot garbage. 

When you (Rummel) lose to a team ranked outside the thousands (Escambia,FL) by multiple scores at home there should be at least a 3 year ban on any top 100 rankings. Cycle those kids out! 

Your SHIT has become SO old NO ONE bothers with it.....check around, Big Loser W/nothing.

You have nothing.........Thanks for dropping by though and making an ass out of yourself yet again.

Freakin, right!

Where you headed next, Big Loser W/nothing......California thread to shit there too?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

📢

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/plenty-of-movement-throughout-week-4-of-high-school-football-america-100/

Travel to Hattiesburg, MS and war with (3-0) 6A Oak Grove Friday night. About a 2 hour trip from NOLA. 

Should be another good test. Pretty solid program most years over at Oak Grove.They made it to the 6A Championship game last year and lost to Horn Lake  31-27.

EBQK451XkAEyLHS.jpg

The dirt/hay around the endzone now looks like this (photo).......bathrooms, concessions, ticket booths and whatnot according to the MS forums.

Believe they recently installed new turf as well, but not completely sure about that.

Lot nicer than what we have which is nothing/zero 

OG_zps1ccb943a.jpg

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

📢

EBQK451XkAEyLHS.jpg

so how is Rummel 3 - 0...

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The most overrated team in the Fisher Top 100 is Columbia, FL....struggled to beat 1-2 Pine Forest (Panhandle) 21-14)....probably why columbiafan is taking a vacation....I believe Pine Forest had 4-5 TOs too.

3-0 Escambia beat Pine Forest 23-20 Week 2.....😄

But but but @HawgGoneIt promised us colquit and Columbia are top 50 teams

@Columbiafan

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But but but @HawgGoneIt promised us colquit and Columbia are top 50 teams

@Columbiafan

As best as I can tell Colquitt is still top 50 in at least one poll, and skirting on the rim of the top 50 in another. 

I haven't followed along with Columbia's rankings. Idk. 

Are you climbing the hill again? 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Guru said:

I hope these guys are better than that Wayne County team Cajun tried to foist on us a few years ago.

Wayne County won the 5A State Championship that year and lost to 6A Oak Grove 35-34 in the regular season....

Maxpreps had Wayne County #3 in MS.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/wayne-county-war-eagles-(waynesboro,ms)/football-fall-15/schedule.htm

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As best as I can tell Colquitt is still top 50 in at least one poll, and skirting on the rim of the top 50 in another. 

I haven't followed along with Columbia's rankings. Idk. 

Are you climbing the hill again? 

Na I took a detour, been at the top.... I was just letting you know you were about 500 teams off on ranking one of those 2 teams

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The most overrated team in the Fisher Top 100 is #79 Columbia, FL....struggled to beat 1-2 Pine Forest (Panhandle) 21-14)....probably why columbiafan is taking a vacation....I believe Pine Forest had 4-5 TOs too.

3-0 Escambia beat Pine Forest 23-20 Week 2.....😄

Talking a lot of shit thinking you know Columbia but didn't even get the fucking score right

It was 21-13 not 21-14

Fucking moron

• Thanks 1