The Side of Jabrill Peppers They Never Speak Of

SJR 04

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Funny, Toal and Bosco put him,the school and two national titles on the map..

as good a guy as he seems to be and his words about Toal were extremely nice, the guy quite a national championship team!water under the bridge, he does everything right now so forget it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, noonereal said:

as good a guy as he seems to be and his words about Toal were extremely nice, the guy quite a national championship team!water under the bridge, he does everything right now so forget it

He still won 4 state titles and that was the last of the NJ unbeatens.

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

He quit? I swore he finished the season.

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

While Rutgers Grad Mohammad Sanu is no Jabrill Peppers, he made some impressions up in Jersey recently also...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/04/23/falcons-wide-receiver-shares-sweet-note-from-family-who-sat-behind-him-on-flight/

I liked the line about how Rutgers tied for the most alum on the SB rosters this year along with Alabama. That'll keep the RU faithful going.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 8:01 AM, Drummer61 said:

Funny, Toal and Bosco put him,the school and two national titles on the map..

Yup, no recruiters would have found Peppers at East orange.   He was destined to play for Montclair St. or Rowan.  Now call me crazy Drummer, but I think Rutgers might have even offered him a preferred walk-on status from East Orange, due to his "top sprinter in NJ status"... you know, as a raw football project.   

That $40 steak still turned out to be a fine investment and is the real mvp in this.  Let's give some fricking respect where it deserves shall we?  ^_^

100810_category_fm.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

So maybe he smokes a little weed big deal not roids. Teams punish themselves with crap like this passing on elite prospect and let team like pats grab him 

Teams punish themselves? There is not a huge difference between 1st, 2, and 3rd round picks. NFL teams view a decision like this where players can't refrain from smoking "a little weed" with such stakes at hand as an insight into a prospect's decision-making. Poor decision by Peppers. HE punished himself.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Teams punish themselves? There is not a huge difference between 1st, 2, and 3rd round picks. NFL teams view a decision like this where players can't refrain from smoking "a little weed" with such stakes at hand as an insight into a prospect's decision-making. Poor decision by Peppers. HE punished himself.

I agree would be dumb to do regardless 

43 minutes ago, State Champ said:

The Side of Jabrill Peppers They Never Speak Of

You talking about his drug use.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/michigan-jabrill-peppers-tests-positive-diluted-sample-article-1.3095332

No I was talking about the kind hearted side. This side is the side most like to speak of. It kinda makes them feel good about themselves. Kinda makes them feel like they're negative sentiments will have an impact on the outcome. Unfortunately for those azzholes that spend their days praying a kid fails just so they can finally feel as if they won something; the only person who will have a say in what jabrill accomplishes is JABRILL. 

I know many would question this...but the explanation is completely plausible.

According to his agent, CAA:

"Peppers went to the combine. He was sick after flying there from San Diego. He has a history of cramping. Peppers was being pumped with fluids, drinking 8-10 bottles of water before he went to bed, because he was the first guy to work out two days for the LBs and DBs. He had to go through that first day, come back on second day, and that was the fear. So Peppers was pounding water and under the weather. He never failed a drug test in his life, nor tested positive before for any substance."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

"Peppers went to the combine. He was sick after flying there from San Diego. He has a history of cramping. Peppers was being pumped with fluids, drinking 8-10 bottles of water before he went to bed, because he was the first guy to work out two days for the LBs and DBs. He had to go through that first day, come back on second day, and that was the fear. So Peppers was pounding water and under the weather. He never failed a drug test in his life, nor tested positive before for any substance."

Stories like this piss some people off. Hope they get this story out asap.

7 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

4 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Stories like this piss some people off. Hope they get this story out asap.

I'm surprised they didn't get this story out before he had the diluted result. If they knew he had been sick and was concerned about cramping and was drinking an exorbitant amount of water, you'd think they'd realize his urine sample would be affected. Why not address a simple problem like this up front rather than waiting and getting the negative publicity that goes with it? If he was sick and drinking all kinds of water and his urine was diluted to the point it wasn't passable, then not necessarily a poor decision by Peppers, but certainly a poor decision by his handlers for not nipping it in the bud.