Texas Guys.... Check this out

FootballGuy

19 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh give us a break it’s one game a year stop making excuses

What is really going here is that you people who complain that Texas teams won't travel is because you need to beat Texas for your own validation.  It is a hollow MNC if the best from Texas is not part of the equation and you know it.  I am not a native Texan so I am very impartial.  I find it amusing that especially the Cali clan on this forum simply can't fathom why Texas teams are entirely focused and satisfied with winning their own state championship rather than go out of state to prove what?  It also is quite interesting that home grown talent in Texas can favorably compete with the recruited up teams from the left and right coasts.  If you guys want to come test the waters in Texas, bring it on.   Just don't expect Texas teams to drool all over being able to travel to California, Hawaii or anywhere else.  There is more than ample opportunity to play top flight competition in our own backyards.  We don't need you guys to make us feel good about where we stack up.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yeah because there’s nothing culturally important in California for young people to experience or apparently any other state 

life doesn’t have blinders on

You got it right.  I have lived in California.  Had a brother born in San Francisco. I assure you I am not missing a thing by not living there.  One of the worst states in the union IMO and don't ever intend to go back. 

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

DLS was talking shit about Texas? New one to me. Also I seriously doubt they were afraid. And let's not pretend the game was a blow out and that DLS wasn't 2 inches away from winning. Come on bro.

CA guys were talking MAJOR shit and yes a few DLS guys as well. 

Blowout I never called that...but a lot of you cali guys did.

2 inches away? Fine we were 2 plays away from wining by 20.