Texas Guys.... Check this out

FootballGuy

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Mission Viejo, Centennial, and the other public schools around there.

Can you list all the out of state games and states they have traveled to?

Centennial doesn’t travel 

MV has been 3000 miles to N.J. 

and another 3000 to Hawaii 

every year

small California Publics travel to Florida every year for the Disney event.

im not going to do the research for you but suffice it to say California Publics travel all over the country every year 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

So you’re saying your coaches are pussies 😂

No, that is you saying that because I know there’s other decision makers calling the shots and not necessarily coaches.  They can speak for themselves 

What I said is negro should call the coaches directly instead of calling them out. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No, that is you saying that because I know there’s other decision makers calling the shots and not necessarily coaches.  They can speak for themselves 

What I said is negro should call the coaches directly instead of calling them out. 

Maybe he has already 

thats why he feels he can speak on it publicly 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Don’t know.  He’s entitled to his opinion and we are ours but yet some of you seem butthurt we called him an ass.  Why is that?  I’m over it, but here you guys are a day later talking about it.  

I don’t know the man personally 

maybe he is an ass🤷🏽‍♂️😂

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Maybe he has. Perhaps he's obsessed with the Texan hype.

There is so much people do not know.  

GSB - could confirm - I know he has some emails that involved Texas team that I was helping him with.

I hope that GSB never post private emails.

Big Cali school had reached out to this team in the Middle of March looking for home game.  The team in Texas had already filled the date with big time Texas team.  However, this Texas team just prior to all this had asked GSB to talk with one NJ Private about traveling to play them.

This Texas team - would not be considered Texas power but was looking for competition that they shouldn't be able to beat.

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

There is so much people do not know.  

GSB - could confirm - I know he has some emails that involved Texas team that I was helping him with.

I hope that GSB never post private emails.

Big Cali school had reached out to this team in the Middle of March looking for home game.  The team in Texas had already filled the date with big time Texas team.  However, this Texas team just prior to all this had asked GSB to talk with one NJ Private about traveling to play them.

This Texas team - would not be considered Texas power but was looking for competition that they shouldn't be able to beat.

Wayne hills probably because No BNU team going to Texas to play some slap dick team

To Be the Best you gotta play the best

22 hours ago, Ararar said:

Centennial doesn’t travel 

MV has been 3000 miles to N.J. 

and another 3000 to Hawaii 

every year

small California Publics travel to Florida every year for the Disney event.

im not going to do the research for you but suffice it to say California Publics travel all over the country every year 

A bankrupt state using public money to send football teams across the country... and what, pray tell, is the logic or justification for that?  It does shed light on some things, though.