So who goes to the Geico bowl?

181pl

8 hours ago, 181pl said:

Rankings are usually suspect because there's no real way to objectively do the entire state. I used to vote in the Beef O Brady top 25 and that's about the extent of how many teams should be ranked. That was tough. Because you wanted to be fair and include some small teams that deserve it, but you had to exclude a lot of teams that hsd good records because you knew they would get smoked by some of the better teams up the list even if those teams had two or three losses.

Basically, I don't fault Canes for not doing rankings bc at the end of the day they don't matter. We have playoffs whicht ultimately determine the one ranking that matters 

That's not the point

Los sits here and critizes everyone else's work that they spend hours on but he too fucking lazy to put in effort himself

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I get it. He's an a******, but he's been an a****** on these things for 15 years. If you expect anything less you're fooling yourself. He's knowledgeable and sometimes amusing, but he's an a******. That's just him. I'm used to it after 15 freaking years

How is he knowledgeable???

He isn't posting anything I couldn't look up on maxpreps/calpreps or something that I could get if i had connections at STA (insider stuff)

Outside of that he offers nothing 

• Like 1