College football Scores.

TheMaximumHornetSting

I'll say this too... 

If Bama loses at all this year. They're out of the playoff running unless another top 5 team loses. 

And here's the reason I say that. 

There's just simply to many good teams this year to have something like what happened in 2017 happen.  

Example scenario let's say Bama loses to Auburn in the iron bowl. 

Then Georgia beats Auburn for the SEC championship. 

Then your locks are probably gonna be:

Clemson 

Georgia 

Ohio State 

Oklahoma(given they don't lose to Texas because I'm feeling that very well might just happen this year). 

Then your outside teams looking in are: 

Alabama 

ND 

Auburn 

LSU 

Now let's say Oklahoma does lose to Texas then you replace OU with either Auburn/Bama or ND. It's hard to give Bama the nod over Auburn because we'll in this scenario Auburn beat Bama... 

Then ND lacks a championship but had a pretty good schedule. With their only loss being Georgia in a very good game. 

Then theirs Auburn whose only loss is to Georgia as well in the championship game. 

So truthfully your only real choice here is either ND or Auburn. 

But again this is just a what if... 

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll say this too... 

If Bama loses at all this year. They're out of the playoff running unless another top 5 team loses. 

And here's the reason I say that. 

There's just simply to many good teams this year to have something like what happened in 2017 happen.  

Example scenario let's say Bama loses to Auburn in the iron bowl. 

Then Georgia beats Auburn for the SEC championship. 

Then your locks are probably gonna be:

Clemson 

Georgia 

Ohio State 

Oklahoma(given they don't lose to Texas because I'm feeling that very well might just happen this year). 

Then your outside teams looking in are: 

Alabama 

ND 

Auburn 

LSU 

Now let's say Oklahoma does lose to Texas then you replace OU with either Auburn/Bama or ND. It's hard to give Bama the nod over Auburn because we'll in this scenario Auburn beat Bama... 

Then ND lacks a championship but had a pretty good schedule. With their only loss being Georgia in a very good game. 

Then theirs Auburn whose only loss is to Georgia as well in the championship game. 

So truthfully your only real choice here is either ND or Auburn. 

But again this is just a what if... 

I learned that a loss won't affect bama in any way and they'll still make the playoff no matter what......especially when Saban pleads his case. 

55 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah. Bama can't just lose to anyone and still expect to get in the playoff because of their rep....especially this year. That non-conference of theirs might do them in if they lose later in the season. 

That's what I'm saying... There's to many good teams this year. 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I allow your kind to post here but saying stuff like Roll Tide is unacceptable... 

We must now purify this thread initiate protocol Archie Griffin 45. 

@hardhit1 O-H 

@ThunderRam O-H 

@ATLien12x thinks we're a joke... 

Such filth in my thread... 

@nptb17 tell this man what's up... 

I-O 

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I allow your kind to post here but saying stuff like Roll Tide is unacceptable... 

We must now purify this thread initiate protocol Archie Griffin 45. 

@hardhit1 O-H 

@ThunderRam O-H 

@ATLien12x thinks we're a joke... 

Such filth in my thread... 

@nptb17 tell this man what's up... 

I-O

48-7

On 9/28/2019 at 4:34 PM, ATLien12x said:

Tua Tagovailoa: 26-36, 418 yards, 7 TDs (school record)

DeVonta Smith: 11 catches, 274 yards (school record), 5 TDs (school record)

Tua through 5 games: 76%, 1,718 yards, 25 touchdowns, no interceptions

Even though I’m a Buckeyes fan, I acknowledge and recognize talent. 

As a long suffering Dolphins fan, I keep trying to educate dumb fans that continue to dismiss Tua as a viable QB to draft next year, saying ridiculous shit such as his arm strength is too weak for the NFL and making ridiculous comparison to Tim Tebow and Pat White.

I also love Jerry Jeudy as prospect and target for MIA.

With 3 first rounders in 2020, my dream or pipe dream draft is Tua, Chase Young and Jerry Jeudy. But they’d need 3 picks in the top 10 to pull that off. 2 of those 3 might be realistically possible, though.

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm gonna come back to this comment on December 3rd

No you won’t. You’ll be too miserable like Georgia fans every year when they realize a championship isn’t happening for the 40th consecutive season. And let’s be honest I’ll be getting baked watching the replay of Alabama’s 5th consecutive victory over Georgia, searching for tears in the crowd like I usually do. 

Bookmark this page. Save these comments. And then move on completely December 4th with a few edits/deletes as I kick back watching the selection show for the 6th year in a row. Roll Tide 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

No you won’t. You’ll be too miserable like Georgia fans every year when they realize a championship isn’t happening for the 40th consecutive season. And let’s be honest I’ll be getting baked watching the replay of Alabama’s 5th consecutive victory over Georgia, searching for tears in the crowd like I usually do. 

Bookmark this page. Save these comments. And then move on completely December 4th with a few edits/deletes as I kick back watching the selection show for the 6th year in a row. Roll Tide 

You've cursed yourself to a foul Fate... 

10 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

As they should. Literally no one has earned it more

Oh BS. They ‘earn’ it by what they accomplish that season. If they aren’t as good or don’t achieve as they had in other seasons, what they accomplished in prior seasons should have zero bearing, as it was accomplished with different teams under different circumstances.

Would you be ok with Michigan getting the nod over Bama for a playoff spot simply because they have more total wins in the history of both programs? What about Princeton or Yale, who both have more National titles in their history?

The past should be left in the past.

I wouldn’t want tOSU to get in over another team just based off their history and what someone subjectively believes they’ve ‘earned’ because of it. That’s bush league. I’d rather they were judged solely upon the merit of the current season.

On at least one occasion the past few years, I agreed with their exclusion based upon that criteria. On a couple other occasions I thought they should have gotten in.