Washington 28 

USC 14

UNC 20

Clemson 21 

Minnesota 38

Purdue 31

Oklahoma 55 

That other Texas school 16

Clemson made to look vulnerable against a hapless NC team.  What on earth made Mack Brown think an option would be a good idea for a 2point conversion.   I think he let his team down with that decision.  

Wisconsin also not very impressive considering it was a home game.  They got a nice defense, great line and good running back but that QB doesn’t look like he fits in the picture.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Clemson made to look vulnerable against a hapless NC team.  What on earth made Mack Brown think an option would be a good idea for a 2point conversion.   I think he let his team down with that decision.

Agreed. Clemson just doesn’t look as good as they were last year. Point blank period. Love the decision to go for two, but HATED the playcall. Option against Clemson/Xavier Thomas was just not a smart decision. 

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Agreed. Clemson just doesn’t look as good as they were last year. Point blank period. Love the decision to go for two, but HATED the playcall. Option against Clemson/Xavier Thomas was just not a smart decision. 

I know Alabama destroyed Ole Miss. But Alabama defense this year doesn't look like the previous years. 

I grabbed OSU -14.5 as soon as it dropped. Nebraska is god awful.  It quickly rose to -17.

Which is good bc Ive lost.. .

Wisconsin -23 (Lost)

Iowa St. -2.5 (Lost)

Purdue (+105)  (Lost)

Wake Forest -5 (Lost)

USF/SMU Under 62 (Lost)

Still remaining...

Ohio St. -14.5

Fresno St. -20.5 vs NMSU

UCF -43.5 vs UConn (its 42-0 and its not even halftime yet)

Oklahoma St. -3.5 vs KSU

Kind of makes me sick to hear Herbstreit call OSU the most complete team in college football through 2 weeks....

Everyone gets so caught up watching OSU & Oklahoma light up the scoreboard... Hell add Alabama to that crew.

Completely ignoring the fact they are the ONLY 3 teams in the Top 10, that havent played a ranked team yet? Of course they look good they are feasting on trash.

I think Florida fits in that category too actually... But they will get their ass whipping next week vs. Auburn.

58 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Kind of makes me sick to hear Herbstreit call OSU the most complete team in college football through 2 weeks....

Everyone gets so caught up watching OSU & Oklahoma light up the scoreboard... Hell add Alabama to that crew.

Completely ignoring the fact they are the ONLY 3 teams in the Top 10, that havent played a ranked team yet? Of course they look good they are feasting on trash.

I think Florida fits in that category too actually... But they will get their ass whipping next week vs. Auburn.

Herbie is pretty fair especially where he came from so believe it 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

No you can’t. You need to be more realistic. Alabama hasn’t lost two games in a season since 2014

I didn't say they would lose both I said they would punish that defense. And what I should've said is have the potential to upset Bama if they play fault on my part. 

And the 2 you have to play is Auburn and Georgia. 

I was gonna say LSU. But LSU offense this year is potent  but I don't trust their defense to stop Tua... 

I think Auburn is still being undersold.... They've been on fire and that defense isn't something to sleep on this year. 

This Georgia team I could see beating Bama this year. It wouldn't be a blowout at all I'm being real here but I think Georgia's Offense could keep up with Bama. Georgia has some serious ballers on Offense and they will torch you given the chance. 

The other 2 which are just if's well 1 is a sure lock for the playoffs. Ohio State. I think we could beat y'all in a shoot out and I think our Defense could make big plays and stops when needed. 

I'd take us over y'all this year. 

And the other might sound like I'm crazy but I think ND could upset Bama if they played. ND most certainly has the horsepower to do so... But they've also shown that they can be underwhelming at times... Which is why Im not counting them all in.