Whiteshoes Top 100

whiteshoes

The Guru,

Putting all bantering and sarcasm to the side....Seriously...why don`t you try to come up with a top 25 national poll ? For all of your remarks.....why don`t you make an effort to demonstrate how you can possibly improve on the polls that you so freely criticize....

Amaze us with your insight....enthrall us with your keen and deep understanding..........

On 10/2/2019 at 10:00 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

Questions for Whiteshoes.  Which HS football games have you attended this year?

Have you ever seen a WCAC or Trinity League team play in person?

What basis do you have for ranking all these small market teams?

You seem to go way out of your way to list teams no one has ever heard of, and that have not played a relevant opponent in years.

How do you find the below teams?  They have no business on this list or any list.

Chippewau Valley, Southern Columbia area, Desmet Jesuit, Madison Central, Maryville, Memphis University, Highland Springs VA, etc. etc. etc.

Desmet is good.

The Guru,

Your constant criticizing is a self defense mechanism that you hide behind because you know in your heart that you are a one dimensional blowhard. You trivialize yourself every time you comment......You are like a taco bell menu....7 ingredients and 50 different combinations.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, abbatt said:

The Guru,

Your constant criticizing is a self defense mechanism that you hide behind because you know in your heart that you are a one dimensional blowhard. You trivialize yourself every time you comment......You are like a taco bell menu....7 ingredients and 50 different combinations.

Just keep being corny while most people here are competent enough to understand what my position on is regarding Omaha Vol and whiteshoes.

• Thumbs Down 1

while my position IS ON regarding............And this is all going over your head......What you are being called out on is very simple and fundamental.....You are not providing your solution to what you are constantly criticizing.....Show a spine and take that next step........

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Guru said:

You've defended ranking a team named Chippewa Valley in the top 80 because they:

You really are an idiot. For someone who boasts about specifics you missed the boat on this one. I never said Chippewa Valley is in my top 100. I simply said you could make an argument to CONSIDER them. That is all. You took that statement and twisted it around like you always do. 

Remember everyone, this is the same imbecile that said Montana was equal to Tennessee in high school football. That says it all! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

I never said Chippewa Valley is in my top 100. I simply said you could make an argument to CONSIDER them. That is all. You took that statement and twisted it around like you always do.

And I said that you defended ranking Chippewa Valley in the top 80.......because you did.

I never said that they were in your top 100, clown.

You're a joke.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, abbatt said:

All of the search parties have reported back... but they still can`t find your poll......We will try again tomorrow as soon as your fog lifts.

You will never find one, either. He doesn’t have the nut sack to put out a poll or try and beat any one of us in a pick’em contest. He just doesn’t have the intellectual prowess to do it. Instead, he resorts to calling everyone he talks to a clown. 

• Like 1