DBP PJ

I AM IRONMAN

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Everything you state is based on zero actual first hand knowledge, considering you don't actually attend any games to see first hand what you portend to have enough info to add a emoji.

I atleast stream the games, you on the other hand Samuel watch the games straight from Darren Coopers Twitter page

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I atleast stream the games, you on the other hand Samuel watch the games straight from Darren Coopers Twitter page

Nice try.  I have seen DBP play in person.  I live 3000 miles away from DBP.  You live 10 min but have not attended a game.

I have way more knowledge of the 2019 DBP team than you do.   So stop doubting what you don't know about.

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nice try.  I have seen DBP play in person.  I live 3000 miles away from DBP.  You live 10 min but have not attended a game.

I have way more knowledge of the 2019 DBP team than you do.   So stop doubting what you don't know about.

Okay you got me go ahead And give the Board your Cali top 10

#RightHereRightNow

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You saw them at their worst. New Punter and QB are the bomb!!! 

I love ya GSB but man you will spin any situation to make DBP look better than they really are..if a tornado hit the Ramsey campus you would tell us it was great opportunity to remodel. The truth is the QB change last week did work wonders but Robbins was an unknown and the BC defense is very thin in the secondary without Morant or Gould. One half does not make this kid, he will have to prove it against good competition over the next month (SJR & SPP) not against PJ with Berger & Monangai running wild. DBP is mediocre because of their inferior lines on both sides of the ball. They are undersized and SJR,SPP & in a rematch with BC they will be exposed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

I love ya GSB but man you will spin any situation to make DBP look better than they really are..if a tornado hit the Ramsey campus you would tell us it was great opportunity to remodel. The truth is the QB change last week did work wonders but Robbins was an unknown and the BC defense is very thin in the secondary without Morant or Gould. One half does not make this kid, he will have to prove it against good competition over the next month (SJR & SPP) not against PJ with Berger & Monangai running wild. DBP is mediocre because of their inferior lines on both sides of the ball. They are undersized and SJR,SPP & in a rematch with BC they will be exposed.

100% can't agree more. 

• Like 1

Just now, james_trucker said:

Need to win big games to attract talent. Bosco was built on winning games with less talent then the other team. 

That was under toal who brought a no nonsense attitude to the program and worked those kids hard. Mentalities have changed. Bear crawls dont happen anymore. That grittiness isnt there 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, james_trucker said:

Need to win big games to attract talent. Bosco was built on winning games with less talent then the other team. 

Agree with a lot of what you and HSFB said.  From '02-'11, they had the talent, most years.  from '12 to his unceremonious departure, Toal hid a lot of cracks, while taking a ton of heat, some deserved, most not.

During those years, he beat STA 2x; beat that La school; won when he had Jr DeVito and a good OL and DL; ran rampant over SJP, which was winning out in Pa.; and beat 2x and lost by 1-5 points to PC teams with 10 or more FBS players than Bosco had.  SJR04 knew all the talent that PC had, and said that almost no one at Bosco could start at PC most of those years., excepting LB Mack--my memory's pretty intact.  Yet Toal took that and made it look like a horse race.  The school dampened the football program to not jeopardize its scholastic reputation.  As Rutgers needs to buy players, so does Bosco. 

Different dynamic at PC, but PC got kids to commit well before they won anything.   Remember, Bosco scalped PC in '12 with Hanks running for 195 and Pepps held to under 10 yards on 7 or 8 carries.  Pepps was falling all over Hanks, hugging and giving him praise after that game, with me standing 5 yards away.  Hanks ran OVER them.  Pepps respected AQM, Hanks, and Dellasandro, among others.  Hell, AQM body slammed Pepps on 1 tackle.  Never saw anything like that.  Zeke's making Pepps jump 10 feet in the air came close.  Those kids who stayed at BOsco bought into what Toal did and was doing.  (Pepps ran for well over 300 yards against my team, Joes, thereafter.)

When will the BNU produce a top-5 team, let alone a team winning 2 MNCs in 3 years with 5 or so top-5/top-10 finishes along the way?  (I know--he has blood on his hands like Lady MacBeth.)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Agree with a lot of what you and HSFB said.  From '02-'11, they had the talent, most years.  from '12 to his unceremonious departure, Toal hid a lot of cracks, while taking a ton of heat, some deserved, most not.

During those years, he beat STA 2x; beat that La school; won when he had Jr DeVito and a good OL and DL; ran rampant over SJP, which was winning out in Pa.; and beat 2x and lost by 1-5 points to PC teams with 10 or more FBS players than Bosco had.  SJR04 knew all the talent that PC had, and said that almost no one at Bosco could start at PC most of those years., excepting LB Mack--my memory's pretty intact.  Yet Toal took that and made it look like a horse race.  The school dampened the football program to not jeopardize its scholastic reputation.  As Rutgers needs to buy players, so does Bosco. 

Different dynamic at PC, but PC got kids to commit well before they won anything.   Remember, Bosco scalped PC in '12 with Hanks running for 195 and Pepps held to under 10 yards on 7 or 8 carries.  Pepps was falling all over Hanks, hugging and giving him praise after that game, with me standing 5 yards away.  Hanks ran OVER them.  Pepps respected AQM, Hanks, and Dellasandro, among others.  Hell, AQM body slammed Pepps on 1 tackle.  Never saw anything like that.  Zeke's making Pepps jump 10 feet in the air came close.  Those kids who stayed at BOsco bought into what Toal did and was doing.  (Pepps ran for well over 300 yards against my team, Joes, thereafter.)

When will the BNU produce a top-5 team, let alone a team winning 2 MNCs in 3 years with 5 or so top-5/top-10 finishes along the way?  (I know--he has blood on his hands like Lady MacBeth.)

Absolutely all true. Well said. You hit all points square on the head 

Only way to get back to top 10 or whatever is to have all talent go to one school.