Playoff baseball

Bodysurf

Okay I’m going to go out far on a limb here and predict an Astros/Dodgers World Series. Cali versus Texas! I hate to say it but the Astros are the best team. I’m watching Verlander absolutely dominate right now. Then they will throw out Cole and Grienke in the next games. That is hard to beat. I always go with the best pitching in October. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Okay I’m going to go out far on a limb here and predict an Astros/Dodgers World Series. Cali versus Texas! I hate to say it but the Astros are the best team. I’m watching Verlander absolutely dominate right now. Then they will throw out Cole and Grienke in the next games. That is hard to beat. I always go with the best pitching in October. 

My best friend just texted me a few minutes ago and said the Astros are probably the best team ever this year.  Nobody is going to beat them.  He was a pitcher for them back in the 90's too.  We agreed it will be Doyers vs Stros and stros taking it in 5.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My best friend just texted me a few minutes ago and said the Astros are probably the best team ever this year.  Nobody is going to beat them.  He was a pitcher for them back in the 90's too.  We agreed it will be Doyers vs Stros and stros taking it in 5.

Mattress Mike just put down 3.5 million on the astros, one of the largest single bets in history https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/10/01/houston-man-bets-3-5-million-on-astros-to-win-world-series/amp/

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Mattress Mike just put down 3.5 million on the astros, one of the largest single bets in history https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/10/01/houston-man-bets-3-5-million-on-astros-to-win-world-series/amp/

Dang, homeboys a baller!!  I would have hated to have been the kat that put down 4.8 mill on the Rams to win the SB only to lose by 3. Lol

Was hoping for a Yankee / Dodger series for nostagalia and the Yanks would put a running clock on them 😂.

Actually figured it would be Stros and Braves, but Braves bullpen is hot garbage (Mark Melancon for Christ sakes) and I just don’t see that happening.

Prob a safe bet with the Stros and Dodgers and I will be the biggest Stros fan out there if that’s the case.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang, homeboys a baller!!  I would have hated to have been the kat that put down 4.8 mill on the Rams to win the SB only to lose by 3. Lol

If Astro’s win he’s running a furniture promotion that all the customers furniture would be free... I think it’s like 15 million in refunds he would owe

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If Astro’s win he’s running a furniture promotion that all the customers furniture would be free... I think it’s like 15 million in refunds he would owe

Yeah I saw that.  I could see like a free piece of furniture to those who bought over 3k , but totally free?  He is going to be losing millions even if he wins his bet.