Who is a current HS player to watch?

maxchoboian

Looking at this year's NFL draft, it makes me recall seeing highlights supplied by posters of some of these guys when they were in high school. Adoree Jackson and Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook were guys who had great high school careers, and due to all of our interest in high school football I was thankfully made aware of these guys before they got to college -- and ultimately the League.

The only player I have ever posted of link of was Christian McCaffrey, after his sophomore year at Valor Christian. If another one of him ever comes through Colorado again, I'll be sure to alert the group. In the meantime, who are the explosive high schoolers to keep an eye on for this upcoming year? I've seen some stuff on JJ Peterson, and expect good things out of him. So where are the links to tape of the dynamic kids in TX, FL, CA, LA, OH, etc. (and yes NJ), a  la those listed above?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You always prove me right..Your like a second grader!!  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You appear to be below sea level,like the cesspool you live in.. Don't talk to me anymore..

That ass is just a fool that sets around and waits for someone to post then jumps out like a damn Guerrilla fighter with non-sense and disappears.  You are better off just ignoring him and don't even respond.  How else can he be relevant unless you respond to him?  Eventually even a gnat will grow tired and go away. 

• Like 1

AHP can score on any touch with these two kids... 

Miles Jones - 3 star Vandy verbal  http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5447616/582a8aeff5605e1468c9363d   (small and electric, McKenzie from AHP/UGA type player)

Anthony Schwartz - 4 star undecided  http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4409434/584d8eb6dfd8b814040cea7c  (Raised his speed to #1 in nation status, legit 4.3 speed in HS)

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

who are the explosive high schoolers to keep an eye on for this upcoming year? I've seen some stuff on JJ Peterson, and expect good things out of him. So where are the links to tape of the dynamic kids in TX, FL, CA, LA, OH, etc. (and yes NJ), a  la those listed above?

5* WR Terrace Marshall from Parkway is NFL ready..

WR Terrace Marshall (Parkway, La)

3 or 4 of those TDs came against those speedy Texans (Lufkin) at the BOB last year. (20 second mark in video)

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

That ass is just a fool that sets around and waits for someone to post then jumps out like a damn Guerrilla fighter with non-sense and disappears.  You are better off just ignoring him and don't even respond.  How else can he be relevant unless you respond to him?  Eventually even a gnat will grow tired and go away. 

only a complete moron would ask if Christian McCaffrey was big time in high school and only a complete moron would defend another complete moron....

Case closed.

11 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Looking at this year's NFL draft, it makes me recall seeing highlights supplied by posters of some of these guys when they were in high school. Adoree Jackson and Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook were guys who had great high school careers, and due to all of our interest in high school football I was thankfully made aware of these guys before they got to college -- and ultimately the League.

The only player I have ever posted of link of was Christian McCaffrey, after his sophomore year at Valor Christian. If another one of him ever comes through Colorado again, I'll be sure to alert the group. In the meantime, who are the explosive high schoolers to keep an eye on for this upcoming year? I've seen some stuff on JJ Peterson, and expect good things out of him. So where are the links to tape of the dynamic kids in TX, FL, CA, LA, OH, etc. (and yes NJ), a  la those listed above?

You were doing SOOOO well, until you left GEORGIANS out of the mix for OTHERS! Steven Krazewski did well at the All American event at Buford recently!

17 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Track burner... has run a 14.03 110m hurdles (#12 currently). That's an athlete right there.   He and Thomas Burns will lay down some nice 40's at the U.  

I still like Camron Davis a bit more though, annoyed they both went to UM, although there's still some time left lol.

No doubt Lingard is faster though.      

22 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I was high on James Quick coming out of Louisville Trinity.  He'll be drafted but it won't be as a high round guy like I expected.  He was solid in college but nothing special.

18 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I was high on James Quick coming out of Louisville Trinity.  He'll be drafted but it won't be as a high round guy like I expected.  He was solid in college but nothing special.

They had a few athletes with good film in that class at Trinity. I remember seeing nice footage of Quick making moves returning kicks and on some long receptions. They used to kick the shit out of Highlands in that scrimmage every year.

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

They had a few athletes with good film in that class at Trinity. I remember seeing nice footage of Quick making moves returning kicks and on some long receptions. They used to kick the shit out of Highlands in that scrimmage every year.

That they did.  There best defender,Jason Hatcher is in this draft class as well.  He was a defensive end at Kentucky.

Daijun Edwards Class of 2020. Started as a freshman at rb for Colquitt County.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/7945212/daijun-edwards

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7945212/588226a0b018fc37e024efa7

Already had a SEC offer as a freshman. He and JJ Peterson both went to UGA for a visit last season and came away with an offer. 

Can't wait to see what he does this season.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Daijun Edwards Class of 2020. Started as a freshman at rb for Colquitt County.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/7945212/daijun-edwards

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7945212/588226a0b018fc37e024efa7

Already had a SEC offer as a freshman. He and JJ Peterson both went to UGA for a visit last season and came away with an offer. 

Can't wait to see what he does this season.

Georgia offers 2020 Warren Easton RB Ashaad Clayton

• Like 1