The NOLA Saints spank that Tampa Bay Buccaneers a##

RedZone

This guy must have a real shitty life. You can see something in his posts that are bred from hate. And hate is something that has control over one’s life. 

I had a great family day, put the kids to bed for school tomorrow, logged onto PrepGridiron to see and talk HSFB, and i see this piss ant triggered over past posts! 😂.

I forgive you Red Flag. Your past transgressions have been wiped clear. I won’t hold the sins of your ancestors against you anymore 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This guy must have a real shitty life. You can see something in his posts that are bred from hate. And hate is something that has control over one’s life. 

I had a great family day, put the kids to bed for school tomorrow, logged onto PrepGridiron to see and talk HSFB, and i see this piss ant triggered over past posts! 😂.

I forgive you Red Flag. Your past transgressions have been wiped clear. I won’t hold the sins of your ancestors against you anymore 

Big Loser W/nothing.

I hate you and everything you represent....which is nothing!