MD vs SJB

eddiev

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Best HS football game in the country gets played twice every year! Let’s go big red

Can’t wait! MD will be without Levasa on the OL because he was ejected last night. Not very smart! MD played without 2 starting receivers last night with Zamora and Williams both out. Zamora was in a full leg brace on crutches so that doesn’t look good. Williams wasn’t in uniform but he appeared okay otherwise but I don’t know his status for next week. It’s not like they needed him last night but they do against Bosco.

Mater Dei-St. John Bosco since 2015
Monarchs have taken three of the last four meetings.
Oct. 16, 2015 – St. John Bosco 42, Mater Dei 21
Oct. 21, 2016 – Mater Dei 26, St. John Bosco 21
Dec. 3, 2016 – St. John Bosco 42, Mater Dei 28 (Southern Section Div. 1 final)
Oct. 13, 2017 – Mater Dei 31, St. John Bosco 21
Dec. 2, 2017 – Mater Dei 49, St. John Bosco 24 (Southern Section Div. 1 final)
Oct. 13, 2018 – St. John Bosco 41, Mater Dei 18
Nov. 23, 2018 – Mater Dei 17, St. John Bosco 14 (Southern Section Div. 1 final)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Can’t wait! MD will be without Levasa on the OL because he was ejected last night. Not very smart! MD played without 2 starting receivers last night with Zamora and Williams both out. Zamora was in a full leg brace on crutches so that doesn’t look good. Williams wasn’t in uniform but he appeared okay otherwise but I don’t know his status for next week. It’s not like they needed him last night but they do against Bosco.

Williams should be back, don’t remember him going down hurt in the servite game so he should be a go for Bosco. Zamora going down is tough but it put Quincy Craig in the slot and I’m all for having him and yetts on the field at the same time that brings a lot more speed to the O. So dumb to get ejected in that game especially when it wasn’t competitive and knowing who they get the next week. Will be a good one that both teams want real bad but they both want the game in December a whole lot more.

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

It's one sided prior to 2012.

I can only recall one win for Bosco

SJB beat MD in 2011 and went undefeated in the Serra league in 2005 so there are at least two examples off the top of my head. But to your point, it was very lopsided pre-Negro.