Atlantic 35 Columbia 21 (F)

StAllThewaY

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There was nothing off about that statement at the time. They were ranked top 50 in the polls. 

This is why I've asked were they depleted with injuries or what. Their last two performances have certainly been evidence to the contrary. 

Last Two?  Did you not watch the oak leaf and pine forest game beginning of season 

F362DF9A-4106-420D-B3EC-7ABCE90F1CB8.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, they're not.

They made one playoff run once. Other than that they've never been past the second round. They're 6-9 all-time in the playoffs.

🤡

Since 2014 West Florida is good for 6-12 wins per year....won 10 games in 2014....9 in 2016....12 in 2017.

1-7 is taking a step back...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Correct. And, West Florida still isn't Lake Placid.

West Florida is normally one of the stronger Panhandle teams.

Took a step back this year....

I think Columbia and West Florida would be competitive in 2019. lol

Of course this statement holds no weight as you have seen neither team actually play so your just flapping your gums like the Drew boy who probably can't even figure out which garbage Tallahassee team to watch each week

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Probably similar to Columbia...only not sure Columbia has won 12 games in season since 2014.

On mobile right now.....not that big of deal anyways.

I said Columbia was overrated 4 weeks ago. I was right.

Since we overrated why did John Curtis not want to expose us?

Right because they are scared and irrelevant just like Rummel who is a bigger bitch than John Curtis

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Probably similar to Columbia...only not sure Columbia has won 12 games in season since 2014.

On mobile right now.....not that big of deal anyways.

I said Columbia was overrated 4 weeks ago. I was right.

And yet they have

Shows how you know nothing about columbia

@HawgGoneIt look at this clown talking shit but can't even do research first, all talk no backup 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

In my opinion it's the level of competition.

What is that supposed to mean?

So because we ain't playing a Miami Central or Miami Northwestern or some big name OOS team every week we playing garbage

If you think our schedule is garbage why not you look at some of the other local teams, our schedule looks like a IMG schedule compared to most these local bitch teams up here 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What is that supposed to mean?

So because we ain't playing a Miami Central or Miami Northwestern or some big name OOS team every week we playing garbage

If you think our schedule is garbage why not you look at some of the other local teams, our schedule looks like a IMG schedule compared to most these local bitch teams up here 

Not garbage never said that just saying top to bottom week to week they werent playing many strong teams. Atlantic is a strong team probably the strongest on the schedule. 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

21 points is "scoring whenever they wanted"?

🤡

Yep. It was exactly all we needed and wanted to do for Coach Rogers second game as head coach of the team. If Columbia scored, he pulled a play from hos pocket and Colquitt scored almost immediately... Just like they needed and wanted to do. 

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. It was exactly all we needed and wanted to do for Coach Rogers second game as head coach of the team. If Columbia scored, he pulled a play from hos pocket and Colquitt scored almost immediately... Just like they needed and wanted to do. 

So another one of these clowns who thinks that their team didn't score more than 21 points.....because they didn't want to.

Gotcha.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Not garbage never said that just saying top to bottom week to week they werent playing many strong teams. Atlantic is a strong team probably the strongest on the schedule. 

Atlantic is the strongest team on our schedule but that don't mean they were only good team

Atlantic is best team in PBC, there isn't many teams we can play up here that matches the type of team they have but it will help us because nobody in 6a North is on the level of Atlantic and our schedule only gets easier moving forward

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Columbiafan care to give a recap of what happened last night?

Overall i felt coming out of the game we played better than against Lee but we still have to clean up our mistakes and find a way to stop the run better than we did last night

Columbia started game off much better than against Lee as they drove right down field on first drive and after a short drive they did same again on second drive, they had ball 3rd and 1 at the 5 yard line and had the catch for first and goal but the Atlantic defender got a perfect pop out hit on him as he tried to run to goal line and ball popped out 

Had Columbia scored there they would have went up 14-0 towards end of first quarter but that missed opportunity set the theme for the night, i believe Atlantic tied game on next drive 

Later while trailing 14-7 Jordan Smith threw a interception which was returned inside the 10 yard line and Atlantic ran it in to go up 21-7

Later in game Columbia got a solid drive and connected a deep ball to tolliver in endzone, both TD passes by Jordan tonight were on the money but had as many picks 

Down 21-14 in 4th Columbia picked off Atlantic and ran it back for a TD for a big play that woke the crowd up

After a stop Jordan once again threw a pick that got returned inside the 10 yard line and Atlantic punched it in

Eventually Atlantic got ball back and ran ball down field and wore clock down and scored with 2 minutes left to pull it away by 14 

Overall Columbia turnovers (3) and struggles with stopping the run cost them but as I said earlier nobody in 6a North is as good as Atlantic 

• Thanks 1