Atlantic 35 Columbia 21 (F)

StAllThewaY

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

De La Salle (NOLA) smashed West Florida last night.

Probably would have been a better match up a couple years ago  West Florida is slightly worse than Columbia this year.

Bragging about beating a 1-7 team is almost as worse as John Curtis scheduling Lake Placid. 

You are a sad, microscopic penis having little man 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You tell us! Your the one that went on record saying Columbia is a top 50 team in the nation 

There was nothing off about that statement at the time. They were ranked top 50 in the polls. 

This is why I've asked were they depleted with injuries or what. Their last two performances have certainly been evidence to the contrary. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bragging about beating a 1-7 team is almost as worse as John Curtis scheduling Lake Placid. 

You are a sad, microscopic penis having little man 

How can one state be that much of a pussy, their consistently searching Far and wide for the worst competition, for what so they can brag how good their record is at the end of year

what kind of example are you setting 

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

There was nothing off about that statement at the time. They were ranked top 50 in the polls. 

This is why I've asked were they depleted with injuries or what. Their last two performances have certainly been evidence to the contrary. 

I’m gonna get a thumbs down for this one but oh well

Hawg the team has not been to states since the 60s , They have been Depleted going on 60 years now

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In my opinion it's the level of competition.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How can one state be that much of a pussy, their consistently searching Far and wide for the worst competition, for what so they can brag how good their record is at the end of year

what kind of example are you setting 

When you brag about beating a 1-7 team, you know your state is the hottest of all the garbage 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

In my opinion it's the level of competition.

During the scrimmage with Colquitt, I remember thinking/saying it seemed like Colquitt could score whenever they needed/wanted, and kept it in that range. 

Then, we were alerted that some key players were missing for them so, it changed how I had to view it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Probably would have been a better match up a couple years ago  West Florida is slightly worse than Columbia this year.

West Florida was 12-2 in 2017. Good squad.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/west-florida-jaguars-(pensacola,fl)/football-fall-17/schedule.htm

De La Salle (NOLA) was 11-2 in 2017 and lost in the D2 State Championship game.

DLS is now 3-3 this year.

This would have been a better match up a couple years ago like I said.

Big Loser W/nothing and the junkie??? Still two pitiful jackasses losing at life.

• Like 1