Navy Seals Zero Dark Top 30

imaGoodBoyNow

This poll is made with an advanced Algorithm to come up with the best of the best and weaves out the Pretenders

1. Mater Dei

2. SFA

3. SJB

4. Duncanville 

5. STA

6. img

7.St. Louis Hawaii 

8 DLS

9 Gonzaga

10. SJP

11. Lowndes

12.Bishop Gorman 

13. Dematha

14.SJC

15. Good counsel 

16. Marrietta 

17Servite

18.mater dei JV team

19. SJR

20. JSerra 

21. TBD

22. Saguaro 

23.  Milton

24 Don bosco Prep

25. Bergen Catholic 

26  Miami central 

27 Hoover

28 North Western 

29 DFB

30 Cathdral Catholic 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

They lost to us and to McEachern and they are being boosted on the basis of their tight end?  That's ... interesting. 

I'm not trying to bust their chops or elevate us.  I can't say for sure I think we belong near the top ... yet.  I know we don't have the superstars we have had in the past but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  Let's see if we continue to gel as the season progresses.  We are still a work in progress as evidenced by us stinking it up against Colquitt.  I just don't understand ranking them above Colquitt, Lowndes, McEachern, etc.

And if you are talking about Ark Gilbert I thought he was a wide receiver.  @Sweetlarry can you enlighten us?

edited to correct that they lost to McEachern.  The fingers were disconnected from the brain there.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

They lost to us and to Marietta and they are being boosted on the basis of their tight end?  That's ... interesting. 

I'm not trying to bust their chops or elevate us.  I can't say for sure I think we belong near the top ... yet.  I know we don't have the superstars we have had in the past but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  Let's see if we continue to gel as the season progresses.  We are still a work in progress as evidenced by us stinking it up against Colquitt.  I just don't understand ranking them above Colquitt, Lowndes, McEachearn, etc.

And if you are talking about Ark Gilbert I thought he was a wide receiver.  @Sweetlarry can you enlighten us?

He’s only ranking teams based on their OOS scheduling.  That’s all this is, don’t expect sound reasons behind any of it.  

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This poll is made with an advanced Algorithm to come up with the best of the best and weaves out the Pretenders

1. Mater Dei

2. SFA

3. SJB

4. Duncanville 

5. STA

6. img

7.St. Louis Hawaii 

8 DLS

9 Gonzaga

10. SJP

11. Lowndes

12.Bishop Gorman 

13. Dematha

14.SJC

15. Good counsel 

16. Marrietta 

17Servite

18.mater dei JV team

19. SJR

20. JSerra 

21. TBD

22. Saguaro 

23.  Milton

24 Don bosco Prep

25. Bergen Catholic 

26  Miami central 

27 Hoover

28 North Western 

29 DFB

30 Cathdral Catholic 

Milton... 

JSerra...

1. Milton's not even #23 in Georgia yet along any national poll...

2. Just because Milton went to CA doesn't mean anything when it comes to their performance in Georgia.  

3. JSerra HAS to play these teams. 

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Milton... 

JSerra...

1. Milton's not even #23 in Georgia yet along any national poll...

2. Just because Milton went to CA doesn't mean anything when it comes to their performance in Georgia.  

3. JSerra HAS to play these teams. 

Who would you like me to replace Milton with?

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who would you like me to replace Milton with?

Now you want my opinion... You can beat it Chuck this is your Algorithm... But if you must know then Grayson... 

What I try to get you and Sammy to see is you put to much stock into this travel BS... 

You think a team that travels is automatically good or deserves credit for scheduling tough teams.... And that's just not so... It looks cool or good when teams like Servite go to Las Vegas and play BG. But what's not good looking is the Ass whippings these teams get...

But you still want to rank them highly because they played a team higher ranked than them... At some point that shit gets old and numb... You've gotta start realizing that... 

For example:

Milton went out and lost to a average Jserra by 3 points. 

The week before Milton lost to Buford 26-23 and the funny thing is... Buford was Beating them 26-10 the entire game until garbage time.... But what props did Buford get? They scheduled the defending 7A champ and beat them but they didn't go OOS so that means nothing right...  

If it was Some private oos school though you'd still be tripping over your own ego right now... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

1. Mater Dei

2. SFA

3. SJB

4. Duncanville 

5. STA

6. img

7.St. Louis Hawaii 

8 DLS

9 Gonzaga

10. SJP

11. Lowndes

12.Bishop Gorman