Marietta GA 38, Hillgrove GA 17 - Final

ECHS05

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Twice

I’d lay a bet on Lowndes beating Marietta by more than 12+ if they play. Hit me up and we can work out a nice Christmas bet if you want  

They’re a BAAAAd matchup for Marietta. They rush the QB very well and they can run it right down their throat. Styles make fights as you say and you love to mention the trenches, and Lowndes would eat them up along the lines. 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

I’d lay a bet on Lowndes beating Marietta by more than 12+ if they play. Hit me up and we can work out a nice Christmas bet if you want  

They’re a BAAAAd matchup for Marietta. They rush the QB very well and they can run it right down their throat. Styles make fights as you say and you love to mention the trenches, and Lowndes would eat them up along the lines. 

For marietta to win a game against lowndes, they'd have to get the ball first and literally score on every possession. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

For marietta to win a game against lowndes, they'd have to get the ball first and literally score on every possession. 

I agree. They just wouldn’t be able to stop them from moving the ball down the field methodically. We saw McEachern do it the entire second half and Lowndes is a better football team. Steeler says no turnovers but that’s exactly what would happen. When playing a good defense Marietta drops passes which leads Bailey to force the ball which leads to INTs. 

Marietta wouldn’t beat Colquitt but they damn sure aren’t beating Lowndes. Just not a good matchup. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I agree. They just wouldn’t be able to stop them from moving the ball down the field methodically. We saw McEachern do it the entire second half and Lowndes is a better football team. Steeler says no turnovers but that’s exactly what would happen. When playing a good defense Marietta drops passes which leads Bailey to force the ball which leads to INTs. 

Marietta wouldn’t beat Colquitt but they damn sure aren’t beating Lowndes. Just not a good matchup. 

I could see Marietta beating anyone except Lowndes. I dont see anyone beating Lowndes. Theres some teams that can beat Marietta too though.

1. Lowndes

2-4. McEachern, Marietta, Colquitt in some order

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I'd take 14.

They'll be the away team 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I don’t see anyone beating Lowndes

Well Colquitt sure as hell can. They played as poorly as you can in that second half and still were in it the whole way. Three punts of less than 20 yards tonight, two muffed punts (one huge turnover), missing blocks in pass pro down the stretch. Banged up QB - think they got away from Daijun a bit and that’s something they can fix in a rematch  (if you throw it every play it’s easier to pass rush) 

If they don’t muff that punt at their own 17 yard line they lose 21-17 at best if not a completely different result. 

Playing at Lowndes with imaginary penalties, clock operator spasms, and horrible spots is hard to beat. Their next game would be in Atlanta. Colquitt has the right stuff to beat them. They’re the best bet

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I could see Marietta beating anyone except Lowndes. I dont see anyone beating Lowndes. Theres some teams that can beat Marietta too though.

1. Lowndes

2-4. McEachern, Marietta, Colquitt in some order

You don't think North Gwinnett could beat Lowndes? They've been on a roll ever since their first game. 

• Haha 1